SilverStripe docs website errors.

Patrick Nelson

Jun 22, 2015, 11:42:50 AM6/22/15
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
I noticed the page appears to be broken because it's attempting to load a toolbar CSS file over insecure HTTP while the rest of the site is over HTTPS. Is anyone else seeing this?

I think I'm just noticing this one since I just googled "silverstripe actions" and the first link that comes up is over https:// and many of the other doc links are not. https://www.google.com/search?q=silverstripe+actions

Maybe need to setup a redirect away from HTTPS or, preferably, always use HTTPS. That or at least set it up to pull that CSS file over HTTPS and then setup a canonical tag, but I'm overstepping my bounds here :)

- Patrick

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Jun 22, 2015, 5:22:46 PM6/22/15
to silverstripe-dev
I am getting a very strange effect - everything XL:

Inline images 1

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken
  www.sunnysideup.co.nz
  phone: +64221697577

Cam Findlay

Jun 22, 2015, 5:23:46 PM6/22/15
to silverst...@googlegroups.com, p...@catchyour.com
Hey Patrick,

Yeah we are making a move to SSL for the community sites. Certificates are sorted and we need to do some work on the global toolbar module we use to have a consistent header across all the subdomains (which is why we haven't turned on the force SSL config setting for all the sites as yet.

Module is over here https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-globaltoolbar and all the subdomain sites are also open sourced if changes need to be made there.

UncleCheese is the key maintainer on that if anyone want to help with some improvements so we can move to SSL for the community spaces :)

It would probably be at least a couple more weeks before we can look at this internally at SilverStripe so would be great to get some wider community help.

Thanks,

Cam