[shlug] 有没有二层设备上的 traceroute?

Gareth

Aug 28, 2015, 10:04:09 PM8/28/15
to sh...@googlegroups.com
各位,如题目所说,

我们现在用的 traceroute 和 mtr 都是以 ip (三层) 为单位设计和统计的,有没有二层上的类似工具?比如:

1. bridge-xxx @ host1 [延迟][丢包]
2. eth0 @ host1 [延迟][丢包]
3. eth1 @ host2 [延迟][丢包]
4. bridge-yyy @ host2 [延迟][丢包]

--
Gareth

Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Distributed Storage, Fitness, Basketball
OpenStack contributor, kun_huang@freenode
My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email
from Mar 1 2013, notify me
and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.

Xu Xin

Aug 28, 2015, 10:14:55 PM8/28/15
to sh...@googlegroups.com
see IEEE 802.1ag and ITUT Y.1731

- Xin
> --
> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Shanghai Linux User Group group. To post to this group, send email to sh...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to shlug+un...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/shlug?hl=zh-CN
> ---
> 您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了 Google 网上论坛的“Shanghai Linux User Group”群组。
> 要退订此群组并停止接收此群组的电子邮件,请发送电子邮件到shlug+un...@googlegroups.com
> 要查看更多选项,请访问 https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Gareth

Aug 28, 2015, 10:35:11 PM8/28/15