FW: Sheffield Flourish: Help Spread the Word!

Julie Edwards (formerly Leeson)

Aug 25, 2016, 10:39:37 AM8/25/16
to sheffield-arts-and...@googlegroups.com, Abigail Barragry, Brendan Stone, Cat Powell, Chris Wood, Graham Duncan, Healey, Joan N, lu...@igniteimaginations.org.uk, Zelda F Hannay, Alison Bent, Alison Bent, Angela Draper, Anne Nichol, Cath Gregory, Elaine Hall, Kate Scott, Laura Richardson, Lucy Harrison, Lynn Burscough, Maggie Young, Mark Adams, Nicola Cartwright, Noelle Riggott, Phillipa Allen, Sal Foulkes, Sally Ross, Sharon Brooks

Please forward on to colleagues, staff and anyone you think would be interested as appropriate

Thanks

 Julie

Julie Edwards

Director of Therapy Services and Trust Lead for Allied Health Professions

Fulwood House

Old Fulwood Road

Sheffield

S10 3TH