Need a $50,000 loan urgently.

Stanley

Nov 1, 2000, 10:53:45 AM11/1/00
I need a $50,000 loan urgently, will return within 7 months with 10% interest. Please pg me at 93246226.

This is urgent, please help me.

sungeiroad

Nov 1, 2000, 8:08:32 PM11/1/00
Never return the money after 7 months for a 100 % LOSS ?

Collateral ? Heck , $ 50 K is not peanuts !

Tickel Tic

Nov 2, 2000, 5:41:48 AM11/2/00
how am I going to ensure that you will pay?

fedex

Nov 2, 2000, 7:00:10 AM11/2/00
What's your collaterals?

Money Lender

Oct 30, 2000, 10:21:00 PM10/30/00
OK here's the money :

$50,000

> Stanley <sta...@china.com> wrote in

> I need a $50,000 loan urgently, will return within 7 months with 10% =

nickson...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2013, 8:12:33 PM10/5/13
Good day

Are you tired of seeking for Loan, do you need funds to finance your projects? Have you been turned down constantly by your Banks and other Financial Institutions? If Yes, We lend money ranging from (Dollars,Euro,Pounds)1,000.00 – 500,000,000.00 (Dollars,Euro,Pounds) at 3% interest rate per annual. We provide Loan for developing business, a competitive edge/business expansion. We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic. A co-operate financier and brokerage firm for real estate and projects financing.

We give out long term loan up to 50yrs maximum. We offer the following kinds of Loan and many more;

* Personal Loan ( unsecured Loan)
* Business Loan ( unsecured Loan)
* Project Loan ( unsecured Loan)
* Consolidation funds
* Combination funds
* Home Improvement Funds

Contact us if you are interested,
Email:alicemoorefin...@zbavitu.net

Name (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.):
Full name:…………..
Gender:…………
Marital status:………
Total Amount Needed:……….
Time Duration………….
Address:…………
City:………….
Country:………….
Phone:…………..
Fax:……………….
Occupation:………..
E-mail:…………
Regards

Email:(alicemoorefin...@zbavitu.net)
Mrs.Alice Moore

standardl...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2013, 12:10:14 PM10/24/13
Attn:Loan Applicant,
Do you need a loan contact us at
standardl...@hotmail.com for more information below. all you have to do
is for you to fill the company loan application form below to enable us know the
loan amount you are seeking for and also to enable us prepare a well calculated
loan terms and repayment plan for your proper view.I want to let you know that
we offer loan at 3%rate. we offer all types of loans.APPLICATION FORM TO FILL

1)Name
2)Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.):
3)First name:
4)Last name:
5)Business name(If Any):
6)Purpose of loan:
7)Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
8)Gender:
9)Marital status:
10)Next Of Kin:
11)City:
12)State/Province:
13)Occupation:
14)Company name:(if Any )
15)Work address:
16)State/Province:
17)Zip/postal code:
18)Country:
19)Phone:
20)Fax:
21)Amount Needed As The Loan:
22)Duration:
contact us at
standardl...@hotmail.com
Telephone Number:+44701-1110-6781
Best Regards

jerrysm...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2013, 4:45:03 PM10/29/13
Do you need a loan if Yes Email : jerrysm...@gmail.com for information's on your loans.

preciou...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2013, 3:26:44 AM11/5/13
Good day,

I am Mrs.florida,I am a reputable and registered loan lender, I offer all types of Loans and small loan, I offer both personal and business loans with capital base between the

amounts of £5,000 to £50,000,000.00 GB Pounds to Individuals the loan interest rate is low as 3%, email us for more info

The loan application form to fill and get back.

Full name:
Country:
Sex:
Phone Number:
Amount needed:
Loan Duration:

NOTE: All letters must be sent floridalo...@gmail.com
Thanks
Mrs.florida

johnmillloa...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2013, 6:54:09 AM11/5/13
loan offer @ 2% contact johnmillloa...@gmail.com for a loan today.

semharwe...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2013, 2:54:09 PM11/8/13
Gooday Mr/Mrs.

Contact us for quick and reliable loan with 3% interest rate if you are interested in loan contact us with the following email address: andysmit...@outlook.com

Get fast and urgent loan at a very lower rate of 3% , we give out all kinds of loan such as:

Company loan
Business loan
Student loan
Mortgage loan
Car loan
House loan and lots more.

Here is our email address: andysmit...@outlook.com apply now and be free from scammers.

Best Wishes
Andy Smith..

jodenhock...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2013, 4:31:40 AM11/10/13

mrssandra...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2013, 4:24:31 PM11/18/13
hello client

my name is Mrs Sandra thomson, i am a private loan lender and i can help you with the loan that you are seeking for. contact back to me asap if you have not yet received your loan. email me at mrssandra...@hotmail.co.uk thanks and welcome

Merry Xmas

reliancetr...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2013, 5:34:49 AM11/19/13
Hello!

Do you need financial help?

Apply now for all kinds of loans and get money urgently!

* Appointments in the amount ranging from $1,000 to $5,000000.00
* The interest rate is at 3%
* Choose between 1 and 20 years of repayment.
* Choose between Monthly and annual repayment plan.
* Terms and conditions of the loans flexibility.

All these plans and more, please contact us.

Name: Address: Country: Amount Needed: duration: Phone Number: Monthly Income:

reliancetr...@gmail.com

sincerely
management

alansmit...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2013, 7:46:43 AM11/20/13

DO YOU NEED A XMAS LOAN? IF YES APPLY NOW
NAME:
LOAN AMOUNT:
DURATION:
PHONE NUMBER:

EMAIL US TODAY:alansmit...@gmail.com

alansmit...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2013, 7:47:39 AM11/20/13

ecounitedhom...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2013, 3:58:11 PM11/21/13
Are you in need of a loan to clear your mortgage debts with your bank, we offer loans at an affordable rate of just 3% Interest rate without collateral, we offer loans to those in debts either via mortgage loans or debts consolidation.
Apply for a Fast and easy loan without stress and charges upfront at an affordable rate apply today.email us today ecounitedhom...@gmail.com eco united home Financial Service Ltd:

christainwom...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2013, 2:20:20 PM11/22/13

Hi,every once,My name is Donald from USA I was recently scam by 2 loan lender online from Nigeria and I thought all hope was gone,Until a Friend of my refer me to LAPO loan company in Nigeria were she got her loan from at first I was scared due to my past experience,but i have their site look real and i decided to contact them after three days I applied for $100,000 business loan my loan was transferred to me,without any form of scam and I only pay for the registration they ask me and my loan was transferred to me please if any one have been scammed or looking for a loan and never get it then LAPO loan company is the solution to your loan problem you can reach them at...(lapo.loams...@manager.in.th) and their website is....http://www.lapo-nigeria.org contact them now through this email.lapo.lo...@manager.in.th and be free from scam and loan issue I never thought of getting a loan form Nigeria after been scam until I found LAPO PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME SHARE THIS GREAT EXPERIENCE.

mjen...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2013, 10:52:43 AM11/24/13
MISS: JENNIFER MARK
HELLO IF YOU NEED LOAN TO PAY YOUR DEBT OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL NEEDS DONT HESITATE TO COME TO US WE ARE FRIENDLY,FAST AND

TRUSTWORTHY YOU CAN CONTACT US ON EMAIL mjen...@gmail.com WE WILL BE HAPPY TO GET HONEST AND SERIOUS CLIENTS WHO WONT GIVE

US PROBLEMS THANK YOU

donovan...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2013, 10:39:23 AM11/25/13

We offer lowest interest rate 3% and its fixed with best match loan including loans for applicants with impaired or bad credit, once you complete the application form below we will proceed with the approval of a suitable loan for you. Just think of what you could do with a significant boost to your bank account or cash reserves. Pay off existing debts -reduce your monthly out goings by consolidating any existing personal loans and credit card debts.EMAIL US VIA: donovan...@gmail.com
we give out home loans
Auto Loans
Car loans
Mortgage loans
Business Loans
International Loans
Personal Loans
Please fill in the short form below
Name:
Age:
Sex:
Marital Status:
Occupation:
Monthly Income:
Amount to borrow:
Loan Duration:
Purpose of Loan:
House No. & Street:
Country of Residence:
Home Phone No:
Mobile No:
In acknowledgment to these details,We will send you a well calculated Terms and Conditions which will include the agreement.
Regards,

MR JEFFEREY DONOVAN

harmonychri...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2013, 5:42:02 PM11/25/13
HARMONY CHRISTIAN CENTER FINANCE
ADDRESS: Concord House, 23-27 Kemp Road.
EMAIL: harmonychri...@gmail.com
========================
This is a Christian and a charitable loan Organization formed to help
people in need of help and such as financial help.
So are you are going through financial difficulty ?
Or you are in any financial mess?
=======================
We give out loans from the range of $1,000 to $90,000,000 USD,at 2.0%
interest rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our
priority,HARMONY CHRISTIAN CENTER FINANCE is a legitimate and well known
British approved loan lending company.
======================
LOAN APPLICATION FORM
PREFIX {MR.,MRS.,MiSS.,DR.,etc.}
1)YOUR NAME
2)YOUR COUNTRY
3)YOUR OCCUPATION
4)YOUR MARITAL STATUS
5)PHONE NUMBER
6)MONTHLY INCOME
7)ADDRESS
8)PURPOSE OF LOAN
9)LOAN REQUEST
10)TELEPHONE
11)LOAN DURATION

If you are interested to obtain a loan from this loan firm
kindly fill the application form and reply us back through our

Email: harmonychri...@gmail.com
Thanks and Regards
DR BRUSE ANDERSON

jamesmoor...@googlemail.com

Nov 25, 2013, 8:51:36 PM11/25/13
We Offer Private, Commercial and Personal Loans with very Minimal
annual Interest Rates as Low as 4% within 1 year to 50 years repayment
duration period to any part of the world . Our loans are well insured for
maximum security is our priority. any Interested Persons should
contact us via E-mail:jamesmoor...@gmail.com

frankl...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2013, 5:35:49 AM11/26/13
We are capable of giving loans act cheap rate to individuals and members of the public in need of funds to settle bills,we offer considerable loans which you can count on and also Christmas loan. For your loan application email us via email. Frankl...@gmail.com
Name:
Address:
age:
Occupation:
Marital status:
Current status in the workplace:
Gender:
Tele phone:
Phone:
Monthly Rent:
Amount needed:
Propose of Loan: pay college 2
children
Loan Duration:
As you need Urgent loan:

Regards
Mr Leo .
FRANKLEOFIRM we tend to serve you better

jimbuffe...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2013, 1:10:34 PM11/26/13
Hello,

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,we offer
loan at 3% interest rate,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial
difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to
start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt
or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to
obtain capital loan from local banks kindly Contact us via email:
jimbuffe...@gmail.com

You are advise to fill and return the details below..

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

Name of applicant:
Amount needed:
Loan Duration:
Country:
Occupation:
Sex:
Age:
Phone:
Monthly income:
Purpose of loan:

kindly Contact us via email: jimbuffe...@gmail.com

Await your responses.

Mr Jim Buffer

katrinaloa...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2013, 1:21:39 PM11/26/13
Good Day,

I am Mrs. Katrina, a Private Loan Lender and a co-operate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing. I also offer Loans to individuals, Firms and cooperate bodies at low interest rate , loan terms determinant, Loan amount between the sum of $3,000.00 (Three Thousand Dollars)to $1,000,000.00 (One Million) US Dollars. Loan for developing businesses a competitive edge/ business expansion.

We Offer The Following Kinds Of Loans
* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Consolidation Loan (Secure and Unsecured)
Low Down or Zero Money Financing Program Available.

FIRST INFORMATION'S NEEDED ARE:
Full Name:
Location:
Marital Status:
Age:
Sex:
Contact Mobile Phone numbers:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
monthly Income:
Occupation:
Purpose of Loan:
E-mail:katrinaloa...@gmail.com

THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR DEBT AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS !!!
Here to show you a better way to financial freedom !!!

springl...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2013, 8:19:39 AM11/27/13
Hello,
are you Looking for a business loan?, personal loan? auto
loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan, unsecured loan, venture or
capital loan, etc. .. or have you been refused a loan by a bank or any financial
institution for one or more reasons.
we are the best place for your loan solution!

we give out loans to companies and individuals on a
low and affordable interest rate of 1% interest. Contact us now to follow
the loan process and transfer within 48 hours:
if you are in need of a loan fill this details and get back to us now
via:springl...@gmail.com

loan application form:

Full name............
country.........
state..........
home town........
amount.......
duration..........
purpose of loan..........
occupation...........
phone no..........................
age..........
sex...........
email..........

email us now via:springl...@gmail.com

springl...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2013, 8:23:03 AM11/27/13

kenlexloa...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2013, 6:08:24 PM11/27/13
Attention,

Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 3%. Do contact us today via: kenlexloa...@gmail.com with loan amount needed as our minimum loan offer is 1,000.00 to any choice of loan amount.I am certified ,registered and legit lender.You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested.

First Information Needed From You:

(1)Full Names:
(2)Amount Needed as Loan:
(3)Phone Number:
(4)Duration:
(5)Country:
(6)State/Province:
(7)Monthly Income:
(8)Marital Status:
(9)Age/Gender:
(10)Loan Purpose:

NOTE:All Responses should be forwarded to:kenlexloa...@gmail.com for quick processing.
Thank You,

Mr ken lex

martine...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2013, 2:55:49 AM11/28/13
I am Mr. Martinez hortons a private loan lender, and we give a loan at 3% per
annunm, I offer loans to individuals and companies or groups of people who
are financially down please contact us by e-mail: martine...@gmail.com This Financial Opportunity at your door step up today and get a quick look
there credit. There's a lot of opportunity and financial assistance to all
the site and still can not accept it. But it is on the verge of financial
capacity, and drought, and can not miss this great opportunity. Service is
provided to individuals, companies and business men and women. Amount of
credit available in the range of $ 1,000.00 is $ 500,000,000.00 or your
choice. Here are some questions: Do you need a loan does not make sense,
you want to pay the bill, you are in financial trouble, you need financial
solution? . Here's the solution to all your financial problems. I give out
loans for project, business, taxes, bills, and many other reasons, our loan
easily and * censored * For more info contact us martine...@gmail.com

directacce...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2013, 5:38:43 PM11/29/13
We are a legitimate, reputable Government registered money lender. We are a company with financial assistance. We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit record or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as we will be glad to offer you a loan at 5% so don’t hesitate to apply for a loan because we shall provide you with the best of our service. For more information please contact via email directacce...@gmail.com

ak3...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2013, 6:39:21 PM11/29/13
Welcome to SUN LOAN COMPANY we offer loan to people on bad credit,home improvement loan, personal and business loan, student looking for financial help and to companies etc with a very low interest rate and with or without collateral. any interested one should contact us via email sunloanac...@outlook.com with the following information,please complete and summit the information below;
Borrower's Information
full name:
country:
address:
age:
0ccupation:
marital status:
place of work:
sex:
Telephone:
mobile Phone number:
monthly Income:
amount needed in EUR or USD:
purpose of Loan:
Loan duration:
how Urgent do you need the loan:
do you understand English?:
which site did you find our ad?:
********************************
Mr Fredrick Black Bar
EMAIL sunloanac...@outlook.com

franchis...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2013, 2:20:15 AM11/30/13
Hello,

My name is Mr. Fred Peterson i am the owner of fredpetersonworldloan I offer loans at an interest rate of 3%. if you really need a loan I give out all kinds of loan you could ever think of. your data is safe with us, so you have nothing to worry about.

If you are interested, please contact me through my email address fredpeters...@yahoo.com.

Best Regards

fred.

anddre...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2013, 12:07:09 PM12/1/13
On Wednesday, November 1, 2000 3:54:59 PM UTC, Stanley wrote:
> I need a $50,000 loan urgently, will return within 7 months
> with 10% interest. Please pg me at 93246226.
>

> This is urgent, please help me.

Good evening,

I can help you.
Describe your honest financial bottleneck and we will find
a solution together.

Sincerely,

osbornlo...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2013, 2:41:45 PM12/1/13
Hello,

Are You In Need Of A Loan @2% Interest Rate For Business And Private Purposes?
If Yes Contact Us Now At: osbornlo...@gmail.com With The Info Below.

FILL AND RETURN

Name: ===
Amount needed: ===
Duration: ==
country ===
Address =======
Purpose of loan: ===
Mobile number : ===

Make Sure All Emails Are Sent To osbornlo...@gmail.com

Team Regards,
Mr Osborn Shawn
Email: osbornlo...@gmail.com
Financial Controller/Operation Manager.
OSBORN FINANCIAL GUARANTEE MONEY LENDER.

johnsonle...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2013, 3:32:08 PM12/2/13
Are you in search of a legitimate loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages?
Have you been turned down by your banks ? Do you need a loan to clear your
debts/bills and start up business? Then your financial trauma is over. We Offer
Loans from $2,000.00 to $100,000,000.00 with low interest rate. We are certified
and trust worthy. we can help you with financial assistance. Contact us today
via our customer service by returning this form back to us on this email. If
interested do get back to us via Email:johnsonle...@gmail.com

Loan Application Form Fill And Return

First Name ......
Last Name..........
Sex.....
Age.......
State.........
Country...........
Occupation...............
Monthly Income..........
Amount Needed..........
Duration..............
Religion...........
Phone Number ............
Phone Number ...........
next of kin............
number of next of kin......

We do hope to hear from you soon,

alliedfinancia...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2013, 4:15:24 PM12/2/13
ALLIED FINANCIAL TRUST LOAN FIRM
Email: alliedfinancia...@gmail.com
====================
We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,
such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or
you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,
or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business,
or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via
email address : alliedfinancia...@gmail.com
So do not let these opportunity pass you by.
Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

APPLICATION FORM
Name:-----------------------
Address:--------------------
Country:--------------------
Occupation:-----------------
Loan Amount:----------------
Purpose of loan:------------
Loan Duration:--------------
Monthly Income:-------------
Phone Number::--------------
DURATION:-------------------

Kindly get back to us through our email
Email: alliedfinancia...@gmail.com
THANKS
ELIZABETH DOUGLAS

henrywoodloans...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2013, 5:34:11 PM12/3/13

HENRY WOOD LOAN SERVICE CENT-RE

*** Motto***
**** Giving Hope To the Hopeless, Help To The Helpless And Hap To The Hapless****

May The Peace Of The Lord Be With You.
Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any
financial stress or do you need funds to start up
your own business?Do you have a bad credit ?
Have you been turn-down by your bank before ?
Do you pass through sleepless nights due to lack of sufficient funds??
Your solution comes now!!!
Bellow are the types of loan we offer and many more
a) Personal Loan, Business Expansion.
b) Business Start-up and Education.
c) Debt Consolidation.
d)X-mas Loan
e)Agricultural Loan
f)General Loan
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES AND APPLICATION FOR THIS LOAN OFFER...CONTACT
(henrywoodloans...@gmail.com ,henrywoodl...@financier.com )

NOTICE ; WE DO NOT REQUEST FOR INITAIL PROCESSING FEE HERE
REGARDS,
MR HENRY WOOD ( CEO )

eddybarca...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2013, 9:26:56 AM12/4/13
Loan Offer At 3% Apply Today

Good Day
Are you looking for a business loan,personal loan,home loan, etc..OR Were
you refused a loan by a bank or any financial institution for one or more
reasons.You are in the right place for
your loan solutions!I am a private lender,I grant loans to companies and
individuals at a
low and affordable interest rate of 3%. Interested? Contact us for the
follow up processing of the loan and transfer within 48 hours;

APPLICATION DETAILS
Name
Date of birth :
Gender:
Marital status:
Address:
City:
Country:
Phone:
Loan Amount:
Loan Duration :
Net monthly income.
CONTACT US WITH.
hanif_...@yahoo.com

wisdomlo...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2013, 3:03:24 PM12/6/13
Hello,

Are you in need of a loan?have the bank denied you of a loan,we are
here to help you financially,we offer loans ranging from $5,000 and
above okay,all you have to do now is to email us with your details in
the format below and get back to us via cornell...@live.com to get
your instant loan of any amount at any destination.

Name:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Address:
Country:
Purposes:
Phone number:

We await your response.

Cornell.

ernestsp...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2013, 3:32:17 PM12/6/13
Dear sir/madam,
Are you in need of a loan? if
you are interested in obtaining a
loan
get back to us with
your details in the format below, Name:
Age:
Sex:
Country:
Tel:
Loan amount: Loan term:
Monthly income:
email
Thanks.
Mr. Ernest Spring
email us at ernestsp...@gmail.com

ernestsp...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2013, 3:32:44 PM12/6/13

charlesmoor...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2013, 4:21:32 PM12/6/13
On Wednesday, November 1, 2000 4:54:59 PM UTC+1, Stanley wrote:
> I need a $50,000 loan urgently, will return within 7 months
> with 10% interest. Please pg me at 93246226.
>

> This is urgent, please help me.

Getting form a legitimate loan company? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? We offer Auto loan, Business Loan, xmas loan,personal Loan,company loan for a very reduced interest rate of 2% with comfortable duration which is negotiable. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note that repayment time frame is negotiable and the interest rate is 2% Interested person should fill this application form and EMAIL US VIA;PAULSMITHL...@GMAIL.COM
FIRST INFORMATION NEEDED ARE:
First Name:______
Last Name:_______
City:____________
Zip Code:________
State :__________
Country:_________
Gender:__________
AGE---------------
Telephone:_______
Marital StatuS---------
Occupation:______
Loan Amount:_____
Purpose of loan:-------
Loan Duration-------
Monthly Income-----
Have you applied for loan before (yes or no).. ALL REPLIES TO THIS EMAIL;PAULSMITHL...@GMAIL.COM

charlesmoor...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2013, 4:22:02 PM12/6/13
Mrs (Susan) from United state of
America, i stayed in Alabama, and i have a broke
up business, until i found this company email
who help me to gain a loan for business,, and
now i want to used this short medium to
congratulate the above company for the fast and
safe money they loan to me without any form of
collateral, i loan 1500,000,00 usd from the company
to save my business and lots more, i saw their
mail on the internet, everyone always give
testimony for what they did, so i quickly
contacted them and they all did everything for
me without stress and my money was sent to
my account 24hrs later, i was surprise and feel
glad, now i now have a standard business
control agent who help me, now i will advice
those who need urgent loan to contact them at
CHARLESMOOR...@GMAiL.COM)
they will help you immediately..

kirbc...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2013, 2:06:43 PM12/7/13
Contact Mr Kirby Cooper For Christmas Loans via email: KIRBC...@GMAIL.COM .. Located in North
Carolina Usa.. I wait for your response.

Mr Kirby Cooper

harmonychri...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2013, 3:05:47 PM12/7/13

preciou...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2013, 7:30:54 PM12/7/13
Good day Every One.
I can’t hide this great testimony that take place in my life. I love everyone to know it and be partaker that is why I always place it on answer, I am Mrs Precious Mill by name, I live in Victoria, Texas United State, I want to thank Mrs STELLA MAVIS for her kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still nice lender like this on internet and earth here. Just some days ago, I was in search for a loan of $ 50,000.00 Dollars; as I was running out of money for feeding,School fees, and my bills include rent,because of my huge in getting a loan was scammed about $4,200 Dollars and I decided not to involve myself in such business again but a Friend of mine introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. and I told her that I am not interested of any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a nice lender who she will recommend to me , and I made a trial and I am most grateful and lucky today, I was given a loan amount of $50,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (STELLA MAVIS LOAN COMPANY} managed by Mrs STELLA MAVIS .If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to, contact her via..stellamavisloanlender91@gmail.com And you will be free from scams in the internet. My lovely Husband extend is greeting to the world also if not for Mrs STELLA MAVIS, I can't imagine the way life should be for my family today. Please I am begging everyone to help me thank Mrs STELLA MAVIS and I will always being sharing this great thing that happen in my life in answer everyday. You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty, my family extends their greeting to you.

Mrs Precious Mill

udamacrof...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2013, 8:24:03 AM12/8/13
ARE YOU IN NEED OF AN XMAS LOAN INTEREST RATE OF 3% FOR BUSINESS AND PRIVATE EFFECTS? IF YES: EMAIL AT jamesharrylo...@gmail.com
FILL THE FORM BELOW AND RETURN IMMEDIATELY FOR IMMEDIATE PROCESSING:
Name: ==
Amount needed: ===
Length: ==
country ===
Purpose: ===
Mobile: ==
occupation ====
sex ======

scypr...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2013, 1:07:25 PM12/8/13
PSF FINANCE LTD
EMAIL:---{ pacificstan...@yahoo.com }
=============================
PSF FINANCE LTD This is a charitable
and christian loan organization formed to help our Christians all
over the world who are going through financial crises.Our obligation
is helping the needy to gain financial stability in order to meet with
the demands of living. And helping those who are in financial crises.
If you are experiencing a hard blow of bad luck, don’t loose hope
PSF FINANCE LTD IS here to help you. We give out loans from the range of
$1,000 to $90,000,000. Our loans are well insured and maximum security
is our priority, at an interest of 2% rate.

Available Loans
1. Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
2. Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
3. Combination Loan
4. Consolidation Loan And Many More:Loan up to $100,000.00

LOAN Key Benefits
1. No security/guarantor required
2. Faster processing.
3. Minimum documentation
4. Attractive rates of interest 2%
5. Flexible repayment option of 1-30 YEARS

APPLICATION FORM
Name:___________________________
Address:________________________
Sex:____________________________
Age:____________________________
Country:________________________
Occupation:_____________________
Loan Amount____________________
Purpose of loan_________________
Loan Duration___________________
Monthly Income:_________________
Phone Number:___________________

OUR EMAIL IS EMAIL---{ pacificstan...@yahoo.com }
====================================
Your Satisfaction and Financial Success is Our Aim, You are
expected to inform us of the exact loan amount requested so as
to enable us provide you with the Loan Terms and Conditions.
if you are interested in obtaining loan from our firm.
Please, do complete the short application form and
CONTACT US WITH OUR EMAIL ADDRESS WE WILL MAKE YOUR
DREAM COME THROUGH.

STAY BLESS
ALEXANDER R COLLINS
EMAIL---{ pacificstan...@yahoo.com }
PSF FINANCE LTD

anitaj...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2013, 6:00:39 PM12/9/13
Hello,

Are you in need of a loan?have the bank denied you of a loan,we are here to help you financially ,all you have to do now is to email us with your details in the format below and get back to us via cornell...@live.com to get your instant loan of any amount at any destination.

Name:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Address:
Country:
Purposes:
Phone number:

We await your response.

Cornell...

harmonychri...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2013, 3:27:15 AM12/10/13

easylo...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2013, 4:04:53 AM12/10/13
Do you need a fast and easy loan to pay off your bills or take good care of your businesses or for personal purposes? send us am E-mail today via easylo...@gmail.com for more details about the loan requirement as we are willing to respond to your aid. Thanks as you are fully welcome to get a loan from us. E-mail easylo...@gmail.com

ericjohnsonlo...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2013, 4:57:10 AM12/11/13
)
Good Day ,
I got your mail. By my way of a proper
introduction, I am Mr. Eric Johnson
Snr. Director and CEO. I am a dynamic financial
assistance. I loan funds
out to individuals in need of financial assistance,
that have a bad credit
or in need of money to pay bills or to invest on
business. I want to use
this medium to inform you that we render reliable
and beneficiary
assistance as be glad to offer you a loan. Presently
i own 45% of the
shares in CGP(Capital Group PLC, London) a
government approved Financial
Institute. I am currently setting up a scheme in
form of Loan acquisition
to help various individuals as well as organizations
who have intentions of
renovating, debt consolidation, re-financing and
also establishment of
business outfits. I am an international business
man and Lender that has
offered Loans to so various individual and firms in
Europe, Asia, Africa
and other parts of the world. We give out our Loan
in USD($) and GBP(£).
I also provide Real Estate Loan access to Hard
Money. We can fund
quickly,Typically within 84 hours of receiving your
application. Hard Money
is available for adequately collaterals loans on
single-family
residential houses and other Real Property
including commercial
projects. and private individual/home loans. The
maximum loan term we
can offer is 30. Years at fixed interest rate of 3%
per year. Please,
do complete the short. application form given
below we promised to
help you out okay..
FILL THE BORROWER'S INFORMATION:
Your Name:_______
Your Address:_______
Your Country:_______
Your Occupation:_______
Loan Amount Needed:______
Loan Duration:________
Monthly Income:_______
Cell phone Number:____
Have you apply for online loan before______
Email:ericjohnsonlo...@gmail.com.
I await your swift response to this mail.
(Regards)
ERIC JOHNSON LOAN MANAGEMENT45 Inc.
DIRECTOR/ CEO: Mr. ERIC
LICENSE No: 98267

worldloani...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2013, 12:12:47 PM12/13/13
Are you a business man or woman? Are you in Any Financial stress or do you Need fundsto start up your own business? Do You Needto settle your Debt loan or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low credit score and you are Finding It Hard To obtain a loan from local banks and Other Financial institutes? Do you need a loan or for Any Reason contact us today for more details at clarkbarryl...@yahoo.com
Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.

1) Full Name:.........
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
Thanks and Best Regards.

Mr Clark Barry

stpaulcathe...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2013, 1:57:35 AM12/14/13
ST PAUL CATHEDRAL FINANCE
===============================
This is a Christian Organization formed to help people in need of
help, such as financial help. and help them out of their financial
crises. If you are short of cash and in need of financial assistance
ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL FINANCE is the best solution.
We make applying and qualifying for a loan quick, easy and painless.
Our payday loans IS a fast and easy way of obtaining the emergency cash fast!
DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO PAY BILL?
DO YOU NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?
Do you need a personal loan to secure a home?
OUR. VISION IS TO MEET YOUR FINANCIAL PROBLEMS BY OFFERING YOU LOAN.
If you are faced with stress in the acquisition of a loan that make
you .Have sleepless night? Or you have been disappointed by your bank?
ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL FINANCE is here WIPE YOUR TEARS AWAY.
======================
If you are having any stress in obtaining a loan from your local
banks and finance kindly fill the application and send to our
email:[ stpaulcathe...@gmail.com ]
============================
APPLICATION FORM
PREFIX {MR.,MRS.,MS.,DR.,etc.}
1)YOUR NAME......................
2)YOUR COUNTRY...................
3)YOUR OCCUPATION................
4)YOUR MARITAL STATUS............
5)PHONE NUMBER...................
6)MONTHLY INCOME.................
7)ADDRESS........................
8)PURPOSE OF LOAN................
9)LOAN REQUEST...................
10)TELEPHONE.....................

If you are interested and you want to obtain a loan from
ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL FINANCE, kindly fill the application
form and reply us through our email.......

THANKS AND REGARDS
REV JAMES BENJAMIN
EMAIL: [ stpaulcathe...@gmail.com ]

stevenjo...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2013, 2:08:54 AM12/15/13
On Wednesday, November 1, 2000 8:54:59 AM UTC-7, Stanley wrote:
> I need a $50,000 loan urgently, will return within 7 months
> with 10% interest. Please pg me at 93246226.
>

> This is urgent, please help me.

apply for a guarantee loan here. My company is a registered company with good reputation. We give out loan to any interested person or company at 3% interest rate. We give out loan from the range of $2,000 USD to $10,000,000 USD. Any interested person should contact us with the following information via email: zorkam...@hotmail.com

once we receive the following information we would start with the processing of your loan.

Amount needed:
Full Name:
Contact address:
Country:
Duration of loan:

NOTE: My company only give out loan to clients who are reliable, trust worthy and will be able to pay back the loan monthly.

Thanks,
Mr.Mr. Zorka Martins.

stpaulcathe...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2013, 2:39:07 PM12/15/13

muhammed...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2013, 12:37:43 AM12/16/13
Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto
loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your score, If yes contact us via Email: muhammed...@gmail.com
Fill The Loan Application Form Below
Name............
Amount Needed........
Duration..........
Country............
State..................
Address..............
Monthly income.......
Age.............
Phone Number........
Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:.......
Warm Regard
When you reply to this ad, don't forget to mention that you found it on.

Muhammed George

Dec 16, 2013, 12:40:39 AM12/16/13

keish...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2013, 6:55:05 AM12/16/13
I have always wanted to be able to not live paycheck to paycheck or have any debt. I worked in accounting for about 20 years and was barely able to make ends meet. It seemed like any time I moved up in the company and received a raise, my living expenses would go up significantly and I was never able to get ahead. lottery spells. Then one day my best friend told me the truth about what he did when his wife left him. He had a love spell cast and she stopped the divorce proceedings and they got back together. When he told me this I asked who he used and he gave me a web site visit him which is:www.priestutilamagictemple.webs.com and I immediately contacted him for help. I saw that he offered different kinds of money spells to help win the lottery. I was immediately intrigued. I have always felt like I was going to win the lottery someday. I had the jackpot lottery spell cast and awaited my win. I was told to play the lottery each week and I did what I was told. I played the lottery each week anyways, so it did not change anything. Within about two weeks it happened. I won $100,000!! I could not believe it! It was not enough money to retire right away, but I invested it well and it has allowed me to go down to part time work and will help me retire much earlier. I am eternally grateful for finding their web site:www.priestutilamagictemple.webs.com you can also contact him with this email ok ( utilasolu...@gmail.com ) or
( utilamag...@outlook.com ) THANKS FOR THE HELP AM GRATEFUL.

ericklo...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2013, 10:04:51 AM12/16/13
Hello,

Do you need a legitimate loan at 2% interest rate?, Mr Berry Walter
Loan Firm offer loans to individuals as well as organizations, We give
out loans from the range of 5,000.00 to 10,000,000.00 Our loans are
well insured and maximum security is our priority, Available Loans we
offer are,

* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Combination Loan
* Consolidation Loan and Many More:

If you are interested get back to us upon the receipt of this email
enable us proceed in the transaction, you can reach via
email:berrywal...@live.com

BORROWER INFORMATION

1) First Name:
2) Last Name:
3) City/Zip Code:
4) State:
5) Country:
6) Gender:
7) Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
8) Amount Needed:
9) Purpose For Loan:
10) Duration:
11) Telephone:
12) Office phone:
13) Fax:
14) Name Of Company:
15) Occupation:
16) Monthly income:
17) what midst do you use in contacting us?: computer or
mobile phone?:

email: berrywal...@live.com

Best Regard,
Mr Berry Walter

ericklo...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2013, 10:07:18 AM12/16/13

john.berryl...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2013, 4:26:12 PM12/16/13
Dearest Borrower,

Getting a legitimate loan have always been a big problem for customer the financial needs. The issue of credit and the security is something that customers are increasingly concerned about the search for a loan from a legitimate lender. The interest rate for my loan is 3% and the minimum amount i give out as loan is 2000 why the maximum amount is 10,000,000.00 . If interested in getting financial assistance,

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

Name Of Beneficiary:.........
Address Of Beneficiary:..........
Country:.........
State:....... ..
City:.........
Zip/Code:.........
Mobile Phone Number:...... ...
Fax:.........
Date Of Birth:.........
Gender:........ .
Marital Status:.........
Occupation:... ......
Amount Required:......
Purpose For Loan:.........
Loan Term/Duration:.........
Username:.........................
Password:...........................

As soon as you fill the above details, it shall be forwarded to our Protocol / Verification Department for immediate and onward review and processing of your application.Email at;john.berryl...@gmail.com

Regards,

Mr john berry

woode...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2013, 5:00:34 PM12/16/13
WOODE FINANCIAL SERVICES.

Woode Financial Services is a Register / Accredited Financial Company Which Provides a high standard of financial (LOAN) services to private and corporate clients. Do you need funds as investors? Are you in financial mess? Do you need a loan? We offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $50,000,000 (USD, EUR, GBP) OR EQUIVALENT IN OTHER CURRENCIES. We offer loan at an annual basic interest rate of 3% from a duration of 1 to 35 years to clients serious and trustworthy! Clients are require to pay back our loan repayment by monthly installment after 6 months of receiving his / her loan funds. Interested borrower is advice to forward request to us via e-mail: woodefinanc...@gmail.com

nelsoniv...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2013, 3:17:00 AM12/17/13
Hello, good day merry Xmas in advance to you and your family do you need a loan to pay off your bills do you need an xmas loan if yes we can help you with a loan with just 2%interest rate get back to us now via email:nelsoniv...@gmail.com for more info
Regards
Mrs Nelson Iva

pirexcol...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2013, 10:58:30 PM12/17/13
Do you need a fast and easy loan at an
affordable interest rate of 2%? contact us
today. We offer both personal and business
loan to any interested individual or company
who will be able to pay back the loan when
due for repayment. We give out loan from
the range of
$2,000 to $10,000,000. To
apply email us back with the required
information bellow. Email:
pirexcol...@gmail.com
Full name:
country:
Address:
Amount needed:
Duration of loan:
NOTE: We only give out loan to clients who
are trust worthy and will be able to pay back
the loan when due for repayment.

leonardwil...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2013, 11:48:22 AM12/18/13
Are you looking for a loan at a very low interest rate for the loan
Duration ? Have you tried to obtain loans from the bank , but without success? You are in urgent need of money to get out of debt ? Need financing to expand or establish your own business? . We offer long and short term loans with the loan amount ranging from
$ 5,000 $ 5,000,000 with a low rate of 3% worldwide. We can also offer to help refinance mortgages
Body. If your credit is in good to excellent range and your looking to get out of the current program we could refinance your mortgage with a fixed rate of interest.
The application is available for applicants who are 18 years and older.

For more information , please ....
Contacts: { Leonard Wilson )
E-mail : leonardwil...@yahoo.com

leonardwil...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2013, 11:48:37 AM12/18/13

sumit.g...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2013, 1:28:28 AM12/19/13
My name is Sumit Gupta. I need financial help of 100000 INR as Loan.
pl find my detail below:

Name: Sumit Gupta
Address: Raipur (C.G)
Amount Needed: 100000 INR
Duration: 2 years
phone number: 9329199929
monthly Income: 20,000 INR

pl help in this regarding.

Regards:
Sumit Gupta
9329199929

On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 4:04:49 PM UTC+5:30, reliancetr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello!
>

> Do you need financial help?
>

> Apply now for all kinds of loans and get money urgently!
>

> * Appointments in the amount ranging from $1,000 to $5,000000.00
>
> * The interest rate is at 3%
>
> * Choose between 1 and 20 years of repayment.
>
> * Choose between Monthly and annual repayment plan.
>
> * Terms and conditions of the loans flexibility.
>

> All these plans and more, please contact us.
>

> Name: Address: Country: Amount Needed: duration: Phone Number: Monthly Income:
>

> reliancetr...@gmail.com
>

> sincerely
>
> management

ritaseenl...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2013, 3:54:41 AM12/19/13
Hello,

Do you need a loan to pay off bills or start
your own business? you can apply now and Via
Email: ritaseenl...@gmail.com

Loan application form {}

full name:
address:
Phone:
sex:
Age:
Occupation:
Country:
loan
number
needed:
Duration of the credit:
Purpose of the loan:

Thanks
Mrs. Rita Seen

stmartinsl...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2013, 5:10:59 AM12/19/13
ST MARTINS CHURCH LOAN SERVICE
Email:..stmartinsloanservice@gmail.com
===================
Is specialized in providing loans, Since money have been a major
problem in our day today life, We provide loan with 2% interest
rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our
priority. ST MARTINS CHURCH LOAN SERVICE is a UK based loan
firm with lending license.
===================
Are you in need of urgent loan to clear your bill, start a business,
ST MARTINS CHURCH LOAN SERVICE offers loans to Individual as
well as company which ranges from

AVAILABLE OFFER
We offer the following types of loans:
*Personal Loans. *Business Loans.
*Investments Loans. *Home Loan
*Car Loan *Student Loan and many more...
===========================
Reply us back through our:
Email:.. stmartinsl...@gmail.com
THANKS AND REGARDS
REV HARRY OSCAR

online...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2013, 5:28:37 PM12/19/13

Are you a business man or woman operation? Are you in
any monetary disaster or need support to start your own
business, Christmas loan accounts or to compensate bills? if
yes, Let your dreams come true by contacting online
Loan Company, we give credit at a rate of 2% seduction
annul, with a minimum volume you can obtained for more
information contact us via:: online...@gmail.com
for more information

BORROWERS INFORMATION

Full names:
Amount Needed:
Your country:
Loan Duration:
Address:
Phone Number:
Monthly Income:
sex:
Your fax number:
Your age:
have you apply before?:
purpose of loan:
Email Id:
Country Code: online...@gmail.com

Contact:

psmithfinan...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2013, 2:37:00 AM12/20/13
Compliment of the Season!

Are you looking for a business loan, personal loan, home loan, car

loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan, unsecured loan, venture

capital, etc. .. Or whether you refused a loan by a bank or financial

institution for one or more reasons.You in the right place for

your loan solutions! I am a private lender, I grant loans to

companies and individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of

2%. Interest. Please contact us via emails:

psfinancialservices @ Hotmail.com

psmithfinancialservices @ gmail.com

Mr Smith

psmithfinan...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2013, 2:38:42 AM12/20/13
On Wednesday, November 1, 2000 4:54:59 PM UTC+1, Stanley wrote:
> I need a $50,000 loan urgently, will return within 7 months
> with 10% interest. Please pg me at 93246226.
>

> This is urgent, please help me.

brownsmit...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2013, 6:15:28 AM12/20/13
Hello,

Browne Loan Company(BLC) will help you to find a loan.You might be led down buy other lenders online but we cant let you down,because you are in the right company with God fearing people.. Our services are free and easy..We are trustworthy and understanding as well in terms of low credit.. Fill in a simple form online and if you qualify, you could get a personal loan of up to 1,000,000 from this company. Terms and Conditions apply.

We would like to inform you that getting a loan from us at a low interest rate of 3% In our Country will be of great help to you,which will be easy as long as you have a Job at hand and you are well above 18 years, and with a proof of identity,The services of Browne Loans are rendered all over the world.

All you need to do is comply with our rules and regulations and provide us with your correct details and contact address to be able to be able to prepare our terms and conditions , so far so good we have had most of our clients paid us back our money in due time while some have given us fake and incorrect identities, with the intention of going with our money.

So contact us for more details as stated below:

Head Office: South Africa
Email: Brownsmit...@gmail.com

Mr Browne
For: Browne Smith Loan Plc.

brownsmit...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2013, 6:15:58 AM12/20/13

pirexcol...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2013, 11:21:09 AM12/20/13
Do you need a fast and easy loan at an
affordable interest rate of 2%? contact us
today. We offer both personal and business
loan to any interested individual or company
who will be able to pay back the loan when
due for repayment. We give out loan from
the range of
$2,000 and above. To
apply email us back with the required
information bellow. Email:
pirexcol...@gmail.com
Full name:
country:
Address:
Tel number:

standardloa...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2013, 7:41:23 AM12/22/13
Attention!

Do you need a loan?
Do you have bad credit?
You need money to pay the bills?
You need to start a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to poor funding?
contact us via mail
standard...@outlook.com

mrsju...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2013, 8:04:56 PM12/22/13
ROBERT FINANCIAL HOME,
We offer private, commercial and personal loans with very low annual interest rates as low as 3% in one year to 50 years repayment period anywhere in the world. We offer loans ranging from $ 5000 to US $ 100 million.
Our loans are well insured for maximum security is their priority. Are you losing sleep at night worrying how to get a legitimate loan lender?
Contact ROBERT FINANCIAL HOME(Loan Services) now, experts who can help get Loans to stop bad credit history to find a solution that wins
HOW DO I APPLY? E-mail: robert_fin...@hotmail.com
Please fill this application Form below:

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Your Full Name*
Your Email*
Your Full Telephone*
Your Address*
Your City*
State/Province*
Your Country*
Fax Number*
Date of Birth *
Do You Have An Account? *
Have You Applied Before? *
Annual Income*
Loan Amount Needed *
Loan Duration *
Purpose of Loan *
Send me a scanned copy of your identification:*

Creditor: MR.ROBERT MELODY
The lender E-mail: robert_fin...@hotmail.com

Sincerely,
The Creditor Mr.ROBERT MELODY

fred112....@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2013, 3:40:59 AM12/24/13
Hello,

My name is Mr. Fred Peterson i am the owner of fred peterson world loan I offer loans at an interest rate of 3%. if you really. your data is safe with us, so you have nothing to worry about.

And also i give out all kinds of loan you are looking for so all you have to do now is to apply and get your fast loan today.

If you are interested, please contact me through my email address fredpeters...@yahoo.com.

Best Regards

Mr. fred.

georgecars...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2013, 6:41:08 AM12/24/13
I am Mr. George Carson a private loan lender, and we give a loan at 3% per annunm, I offer loans to individuals and companies or groups of people who are bankrupt. This Financial Opportunity at your door step up today and get a quick look there credit. capacity,Service is provided to individuals, companies and business men and women. Amount of credit available in the range of $ 1,000.00 is $ 500,000,000.00 or your choice. Here are some questions: Do you need a loan does not make sense, you want to pay the bill, you are in financial trouble, you need financial solution? . Here's the solution to all your financial problems. I give out loans for project, business, taxes, bills, and many other reasons, our loan easily and * censored * For more info contact us at georgecars...@gmail.com

brownsmit...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2013, 8:23:12 AM12/24/13
I GOT MY CONSOLIDATION LOAN OF $850,000 FROM BROWNE LOAN COMPANY...

Greeting to the the entire public,My Name is Retha from Durban,Eastern Cape,South Africa,I am happily married with two kids.I came to this very site to advertise and share the good work of Browne Loan Company for giving me a consolidation loan of $850,000...I have being declined every where,I went through a lot of process and being scammed by different loan companies that i came across but when i meant Browne Loan Company they gave me a loan of $850,000 after paying their transfer fee of $1000,I have being looking for a loan for the past 3months but after a week i came across Browne Loan Company who uses this email address:(brownsmit...@gmail.com),then i got my loan,,This really made me to start life again after all the difficulties i had,Browne was sent to me and i have a happy home again,I am here to use this medium to inform the general public that if you need a legit loan without any stress and same day approval,you will have to quickly contact them right away via email on:(brownsmit...@gmail.com)

Email them on:(brownsmit...@gmail.com) with few minutes of applying you will get your funds in your bank account..I applied and it work for me and i guess it will also work for other people also,Once again help me thank them..

mrjameslo...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2013, 5:58:00 PM12/27/13
YOU ARE WELCOME TO GREAT ALADE SOLUTION TEMPLE

Do you need your ex lover back?, your wife or husband?
Do you need a job?
Do you want to become a very rich and successful business man or woman?.
Do you always have scary dreams?.
Do You want to be promoted in your office?.
Do you want a child?.
Do You want to be rich?.
Do You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever?.

Be rest assure that any spell that i cast for you must surely work for what is behind it is very powerful and you are to understand that for you contacting me for help,your problem is over for i am going to help you and there is nothing that is impossible in this temple.Different kind of spell are been crafted in this temple by me and years of experience and so you have nothing to worry about for i am going to help you.The following details will be required in my temple for proper consultation of my gods to know the step to be taken in casting your spell.

Get back to us with the kind of spell you want us to cast

Email us : ododow...@gmail.com

elizabethhend...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2013, 7:35:13 AM12/28/13
Good day,

Are you in need of urgent financial aid and have no where to turn to?
Do you need loan to boost your business and you have been turned down by many banks due to high interest rates and securities?
Are you looking for a way to clean up your finances, expand your business, pay off debts, do some repair or replace your car?
Look no further, with a guaranteed loan from Crown Star Loan Financial Company you can soon put your plans into action.

Your advantages:

* Take a minimum of 2,000.00 USD/евро/фунт to a maximum of 100 million USD/евро/фунт
* Affordable fixed monthly payments for the duration of your loan
* Payment within 1 - 30 years and just 2% interest rate
* Fast and secure online application process.

So whether you are looking for a small loan, medium loan or a large loan,
make a decision on your application and get started on your plans.

You can contact us via this email address: crownstarfinancecompany @ gmail.com

Dr. Mr. Desmond Brown.
information officer.

exlo...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2013, 10:24:52 AM12/28/13
Hello,

Do you need an urgent loan from us, we render all kinds of loan to individuals, according to the way that you need the loan, we have different kind of loan, such as business loan company loan student loan and any types of loans?

email address is (exlo...@gmail.com)

We can help you with the loan, If your information is cleared and you need to send us your national ID card before the loan can be approve by this company okay,

BORROWERS INFORMATION
Amount Needed To Loan.......
Purpose Of Loan.............
Duration Of Loan............
Your Names .................
Your Country................
Your Address ...............
Your city ...............
Your Age....................
Your Occupation.............
Your Marital Status ........
Sex.........................
Phone Number................
working Address................
warrantee................

Once again we do appreciate your interest in our offer as we hope to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;email address is (exlo...@gmail.com)

unlimitedlo...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2013, 10:47:23 AM12/28/13
Are you in need of a loan for any purpose? Are you in a financial problem? Do you need financial solution?

finance loan home is the solution to all your financial problems, our loans are easy, cheap, and quick. Contact us today for that loan that you desire, we can arrange any loan to suit your budget at only 2% interest rate. If interested, contact us immediately. Are you in dept? Have you been denied of loan from the Bank? Or do you need a loan to pay off bills? worry no more, Your help comes now,

unlimited loan services company is a loan lending firm that offers all kinds of loans
to people, firms who are in need of loan with a low interest rate of 2% contact us via email: unlimitedlo...@gmail.com

warm regards,

Mr .George.

C.E.O FINANCELOANHOME LTD ,P.L.C

We await your urgent response.

unlimitedlo...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2013, 10:48:00 AM12/28/13

unlimitedlo...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2013, 10:48:37 AM12/28/13

exlo...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2013, 11:22:20 AM12/28/13

tobyloa...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2013, 3:59:49 AM12/29/13
What an incredible story in my life, my name is Louis Linda Last mouth that was looking for a loan of $ 550,000.00 USD then I apply for a loan in one of the online loan company where i was scam about $ 6,000,00 usd in lending in the UK, but when I put the complain my good friend told me that the only place to get a loan online, the company is 100% guarantee that if I apply in the business that I to get the loan without any delay in the transaction, so I ask the company where I can get my loan last week, so my advice to people is that the new way that company is the best place to get a loans online without any delay OK. By email: Tobyloa...@yahoo.com
and i promise you that your life will never remain the same again,i will be waiting to hear your own testimony.
Mrs Louis Linda

tobyloa...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2013, 4:00:40 AM12/29/13

oliviap...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2013, 9:36:56 PM12/29/13
My Name Is Edwin Wallace I want You all To be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars….Well thank God for a Fidelity Loan firm,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr.Daniel Robert Of Fidelity loan firm Inc.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $95,000.00 USD AND IN 48 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my daughter,and my daughter (joy) was faced with a ” between life and death ” situation ..I was faced with her hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELIEVING source won’t be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help,but are there to impersonate real loan lenders through their phone numbers and email accounts,and acting to be them where necessary to those in real need)…I couldn’t comment on your post because it was a public place and I fear you would fall into the hand of all these fraudulent loan officers (even in US) like how they ripped me off.You must be able to convince me real hard,and provide good proofs,before I can give you the full details of this legitimate loan officer..Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates just 2%,little documentation,and little credit check(irrespective of your credit score,but you MUST have a good and liable income source) His Name is Mr Clara jones Feel free to email him at his via Email: fidelity...@outlook.com ” and you will be free from scams. thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life. fidelity...@outlook.com

oliviap...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2013, 9:39:13 PM12/29/13

centraltrust...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2014, 9:48:02 AM1/4/14
Hello Sir/Madam,

Get Cash in a Flash with Central Trust Financial Service,

Choose How Much You Want,
For How Long.

Fill Out Our Quick Online
Application Form

Once Approved The Funds Are Transferred
To Your Bank Account Immediately.

All Applicant must come with a Registration Charge For Each Specific loan
Amount needed.

Borrow anything from $50,000.00Usd to $900,000.00Usd from Central Trust Financial Service.

The Loan process takes just 48hours before transfer is done.

How much and for how long? you decide.

Below is the Loan Application form which will be forwarded to the processing and inspection department.

First name......
Middle name.....
Last name.....
Amount Needed....
Occupation..............
loan Duration.............
monthly income..............
Purpose Of Loan..............
Residential Address(Not P.O Box)..
country of Resident...............
Age.....................
Sex..................
Marital Status......................
Nationality............................
Home phone..................
Cell phone....................

To find out more about our service visit: uk.linkedin.com/pub/ferdinard-robinson/87/774/51b/

Central trust financial service is a fast loan offering company.

Standard network rates apply,
Central trust financial service is a registered credit provider terms and conditions apply, from
18years and above.

You should email us via our email address
( Centraltrust...@gmail.com)for a fast respond to your request.

centraltrust...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2014, 9:49:09 AM1/4/14

herperloanin...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2014, 11:33:41 AM1/5/14
Are You Tired of Seeking Loans? Have you been turned down constantly
by your banks and other financial institutions?

Contact us through Today Email herperloanin...@gmail.com

The good news is here !!!

We Offer LOANS ranging from7,000.00zl Min. to40,000,000.00zl Max. at
2% interest rate per year. We are certified and trustworthy. A trial
will convince you. Provide us with the following information:
Full Name...............
Country:...........
Sex:..................
Phone number.........
Amount Needed: .............
Duration:.........................
Monthly Income:.................
We Are Certified To Offer The Following Kinds Of Loans:
*Personal Loan (Unsecured)
*Business Loan (Unsecured)
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Student Loan
*Mortgage Loan
*Investment Loan and many more.

Note, All replies should be forwarded to Company's E-mail:
herperloanin...@gmail.com

laurenp...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2014, 11:29:41 PM1/6/14
My Name Is Mrs Lettier Robenson, From USA, An X-Scam Victim and how i get back on my feet and be a personal business owner with cars and landed properties…. This is to announce to the general public about a legitimate lender online.

HERE IS MY SUCCESS STORY:

I was in a critical search of a genuine loan lending company were i can obtain a loan of $85,000.00USD some lender’s that Came to me sheep clothing i never know they where fraud until i was given the terms of their loan and i agreed eventually i was scammed they scammed me of my hard earn money up to four lender’s that scammed me the sum of $32,000.00USD and i though that all is over that there can never be any other genuine lender until my Husband’s Friend Mr. Garrett Lugard the general manager of Cotsat and cotsat company told me that there is a genuine lender that he obtained a loan of 1.5 Million Dollars At 3% interest rate From that makes him own a private business and a house of his own he Referred me to a company Mrs. Lauren Phelps Company,Email laurenp...@gmail.com Where he obtained the loan of($1.1 million Dollars) i told them how referred me to them i applied for a loan of $150,000.00USD after my application and i sent to them the useful information for them to process my loan after 4hours i received a notification From their company that my loan has been approved and processed in the next 4hours my loan of $85,000.00 Dollars was transferred into my account. And i promise them for coming to my rescue i am going to spreed the good news to the entire world ABOUT MRS LAUREN PHELPS LOAN COMPANY IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD. And tell them, i Mrs Lettier Robenson,referred you to them and your wish will be fulfilled…

Mrs Lettier Robenson

easylo...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2014, 2:59:40 PM1/9/14
Do you need a Business or personal Loans ranging from $3,000 – $50,000,000.00. Get your no obligation FREE quote now! No Collateral, Money paid into your account within 24 hours or western union within 2 hours after approval. For more Info contact us today via email: easylo...@gmail.com

benarldg...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2014, 7:25:55 PM1/10/14
Attention Dear Sir/Madam,

I am direct to a project funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin. With the group capital fund which are specifically for lease/sale in form of bank instrument. The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.

For more information, Don't Endeavor to contact me as your convenient time to pick a form today.

E-mail; faithl...@live.com..
Facebook: Benarld Godspower.

Best Regards,

Mr. Benarld Godspower,
(C.E.O)..

johnpe...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2014, 5:20:24 PM1/11/14
Greetings to you all
I am Mr John Pedro a legit loan lender, do you need urgent loan to start up your own business or to pay off your debts, we offer fast and liable loan to any part of the word in any currency at the lowest rate of 2% with duration of 1 to 20 years, if you want to borrower loan in my company you are to fill the borrower form below so that we can tell you the next procedure.
Email: johnped...@hotmail.com

Full Name................................
Gender..............................
Marital status...........................
Age...................................
Address.............................
Phone..............................
Country.........................
Loan amount............................
Loan duration..............................
Occupation..............................
Monthly income...............................

Email: johnped...@hotmail.com
Mr John Pedro
CEO
+2348156737960

kurendra...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2014, 6:52:00 AM1/12/14
On Wednesday, November 1, 2000 4:54:59 PM UTC+1, Stanley wrote:
> I need a $50,000 loan urgently, will return within 7 months
> with 10% interest. Please pg me at 93246226.
>

> This is urgent, please help me.
Dear Sir/Ma,

We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 1M Euro/USD (Ten Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~
Kurendra...@gmail.com
Skype ID:Kurendra.broker
It is loading more messages.