Mt. Tam Century 10/07 Sunday 9:00 AM PPR Style II Friendly

Ramesh

Oct 5, 2012, 3:25:54 PM10/5/12
to SF2G

This Sunday, I am going to log my 10th century since the beginning of this year & I wanted to make it a slightly challenging one. Mt. Tam Century it is. I haven't done this variation before especially for the clockwise sandwich part so here is the Google mapped version of the exact route:

http://goo.gl/maps/s8CSb

Route:

GGB - Mill Valley - Panoramic - Mt. Tam East Peak - Stinson Beach - Pt. Reyes Station - Nicasio - Fairfax - GGB

Elevation: ~8000 ft.

Rollout: Panhandle Peet's at Fell & Broderick by 9:00 AM

GGB Visitor's Center Intercept: 9:25 AM

Lunch Stop: Pt. Reyes Station

Rollout time is negotiable to 10 AM if needed. I am friendly & I would love for some company on this ride & I don't want to ride in Marin all day long all by myself :)

If you are interested in joining me, please +1 to Peet's or GGB so that I can look for you in your preferred meet up point. Now, who is in?

Ramesh.