OT: SF2G merch party! Saturday October 13, 2012 14:00-18:00

Scott Crosby

Oct 7, 2012, 4:14:13 PM10/7/12
to SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
SAT. OCT. 13, 14:00-18:00 - 1080 SHOTWELL ST., SIDE GATE - KEG OF BEER & BBQ (bring your own stuff to grill*) - PLENTY OF SECURE BIKE PARKING

some astute observers of cyclocross racing may have noticed pre-release examples of the Matt Terich-designed 2012 SF2G kits tearing up the race course last weekend.  well, I am pleased to announce that the QA team has approved the full shipment, and they are ready to sling.  and by "kit" I mean not only jerseys, but bib shorts too, in two versions: Chang'd and not Chang'd.  take your pick.  jerseys are available in both manly and womanly stylez, but the bibs are dudes only, sorry Ladies.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

DG's new run of SF2G socks is ready to distribute as well, so bring plenty of cash, if you haven't pre-paid.  Square reader will be in effect too.

AND STILL MORE

Theo has some inventory of sweet SF2G koozies to unload, cheap!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL

Hobe still has a bunch of super cool SF2G cycling caps that have been paid for but not picked up.  get them now or forever hold your peace!

AND IF YOU ACT NOW

we actually have a very tiny quantity of the 1st generation SF2G jerseys left in men's XL, along with one women's M and one S each.  Rare! never to be made again!

prices will be "bro" across the board, probably less than what you'd expect to pay for nice stuff like this.

thanks to Matt Ghering and David Birdsong for hosting the party!

who's in?

-sc
SF2G 2012 kit.jpg

tho...@me.com

Oct 7, 2012, 4:26:22 PM10/7/12
to scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong

On Oct 7, 2012, at 1:14 PM, Scott Crosby <scr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> SAT. OCT. 13, 14:00-18:00 - 1080 SHOTWELL ST., SIDE GATE - KEG OF BEER & BBQ (bring your own stuff to grill*) - PLENTY OF SECURE BIKE PARKING

w00t! Tentative +1 -- My presence at a Girl Scouts picnic is required until 4pm or so, but I can probably pop by after that for spandex and beer.

-- thorpej

Danny Wyatt

Oct 7, 2012, 4:26:48 PM10/7/12
to scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
Looks great!

+2

Christine Ryan

Oct 7, 2012, 4:35:44 PM10/7/12
to danny...@gmail.com, scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+1 (& dibs on trying on the s/m women's first-gen jerseys!)

Sent from my iPhone.

StStein

Oct 7, 2012, 5:34:56 PM10/7/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

Mitchell Flax

Oct 7, 2012, 5:50:49 PM10/7/12
to SF2G
+1

My XL self may be a customer for one of those original XL jerseys.  And I'm one of those slackers on cap pickup.  Plus socks, I think this trip may require a backpack.

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 2:34 PM, StStein <steven...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

--
Mitchell Flax
(510) 859-FLAX

Scott Crosby

Oct 7, 2012, 6:11:49 PM10/7/12
to steven...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
It has been asked, "what does 'Chang'd' mean?" for purposes of the kit, see attached (back of shorts).  for broader context, well, if you have to ask, you haven't been Chang'd.

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 2:34 PM, StStein <steven...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

chang'd.jpg

Peter Chang

Oct 7, 2012, 6:18:58 PM10/7/12
2012/10/7 Scott Crosby <scr...@gmail.com>:
> AND IF YOU ACT NOW
>
> we actually have a very tiny quantity of the 1st generation SF2G jerseys
> left in men's XL, along with one women's M and one S each. Rare! never to
> be made again!

i bet i could fit into a women's M for race purposes! mine mine mine....

\p

Matt Terich

Oct 7, 2012, 6:28:42 PM10/7/12
to Peter Chang, scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
Wish I could go, but I will definitely rock the team colors in Seattle.

Peter Colijn

Oct 7, 2012, 8:50:32 PM10/7/12
to scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
Sadly I will be out of town for this momentous occasion. But I
definitely want some schwag. In fact I think I might be one of the
people who bought a cap and never picked it up. Would anyone mind
being my personal shopper if I give you some cash sometime this week?

Peter

Brent Ledvina

Oct 7, 2012, 8:59:17 PM10/7/12
to scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+2

-------------------------------------
Brent M. Ledvina

mikesonn

Oct 7, 2012, 9:26:47 PM10/7/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I'm +.5 but I have socks and a cap that needs picking up so hope it works for me to stop by. Also, may be in on one of the kits, really need a new jersey.

mikesonn

Nathan Dushman

Oct 7, 2012, 9:37:14 PM10/7/12
to SF2G
+0.8, arriving back from work travel that afternoon but will stop by if
flights are on time and I'm not too jet-lagged. Definitely want a jersey.

Also, if you don't find a taker for one of the old women's jerseys, I'll see
if my sister would like it (she's even done SF2G, both bayway and Skyline).

Thanks, Scott! (and Matt, for the design work!)

Nathan

Marion Silies

Oct 7, 2012, 9:38:11 PM10/7/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1
and I'd also be interested in the women's jersey!!!! probably S.
marion

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 6:26 PM, mikesonn <sonn.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm +.5 but I have socks and a cap that needs picking up so hope it works for me to stop by. Also, may be in on one of the kits, really need a new jersey.

mikesonn

--
Marion Silies
Dept. of Neurobiology, Clandinin lab
Fairchild Bldg. D249
299 Campus Drive West
Stanford, CA 94305
USA

email: msi...@stanford.edu

Blair Menn

Oct 7, 2012, 10:51:09 PM10/7/12
to masi...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 for some kit action, but can't make the party.  Gonna be tweaking to electronic music with folks half my age on T.I.

How then does one go about getting one's hands on a set of L/L?

Daniel Chao

Oct 7, 2012, 11:00:45 PM10/7/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, masi...@gmail.com

In the same boat as a Blair and Peter - want a kit but can't make the party.  Anyone taking orders?  Happy to throw down a deposit or the full amount ahead of time.

Dan

Maciek Wojciechowski

Oct 7, 2012, 11:17:11 PM10/7/12
to scr...@gmail.com, SF2G
Hell yeah! +1

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Scott Crosby <scr...@gmail.com> wrote:

-sc

Nat Futterman

Oct 8, 2012, 3:20:29 AM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+1 (possibly + another). Going to pick up my slacked-off caps and definitely in for (small) kit as well.

Ramesh G

Oct 8, 2012, 4:09:48 AM10/8/12
to scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+1

Ramesh.

Sent from my iPhone. Pardon me for tyop.
--
<SF2G 2012 kit.jpg>

Scott Dier

Oct 8, 2012, 4:12:37 AM10/8/12
to scr...@gmail.com, Matt Ghering, Matt Terich, David Birdsong, SF2G

+2

Scott Crosby

Oct 8, 2012, 9:19:01 AM10/8/12
to masi...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
the old-skool women's small?  it's very sexy/tight, so you'll want to try it on for sure.  the new ones are probably the same sizing.

Scott Crosby

Oct 8, 2012, 9:28:37 AM10/8/12
to masi...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
should be enough inventory for this round, but I'll also bring back the online store for those who can't make the distro party.   I just don't want to mail stuff out this time, too much hassle.  can set aside merch and arrange for pickup.

for perspective, I made 200 pieces, 150 jerseys (mostly men's M and L) and 50 bibs, half Chang'd, half-un.

*forgot to mention Mr. Ghering's grill is veg, but feel free to bring an auxiliary unit if you want meat products.

steve armijo

Oct 8, 2012, 10:06:44 AM10/8/12
to scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
excellent. I've also got a good stash of sf2g water bottles I can
bring if people are interested.

-s

Ben Kochie

Oct 8, 2012, 11:28:43 AM10/8/12
to scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+1

Darrin Ward

Oct 8, 2012, 12:42:21 PM10/8/12
to scr...@gmail.com, masi...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
do i need to reserve a couple of the limited xls of the new run since i assume you made significantly less this time?

oh yeah +1 though i need to leave on the earlier side.

darrin

Ryan Anderson

Oct 8, 2012, 12:43:36 PM10/8/12
to dmw...@gmail.com, scr...@gmail.com, masi...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 (possilby 2), though we will also need to leave on the earlier
side, for the same reason. But I want my loot. :)
Ryan

Johan Beisser

Oct 8, 2012, 1:01:26 PM10/8/12
to scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+1. Might not be able to stick around though. But, will be happy to
pick up my socks.

David Kardatzke

Oct 8, 2012, 1:13:38 PM10/8/12
to SF2G

This is not the Cedar Kit is it? If not what are they made of?

+1 or 2 to at least stop by and get socks. But will bring cash for more.

SAT. OCT. 13, 14:00-18:00 - 1080 SHOTWELL ST., SIDE GATE - KEG OF BEER & BBQ (bring your own stuff to grill*) - PLENTY OF SECURE BIKE PARKING

Peter Chang

Oct 8, 2012, 1:23:42 PM10/8/12
to dkard...@intermune.com, SF2G
2012/10/8 David Kardatzke <Dkard...@intermune.com>:
> This is not the Cedar Kit is it? If not what are they made of?

processed dinosaur remains.

\p

Jason Thorpe

Oct 8, 2012, 1:52:56 PM10/8/12
to dkard...@intermune.com, SF2G
Assuming its a material similar to the previous ChampSys jerseys, "100% polyester".

-- thorpej
Sent from my iPhone.

Russ

Oct 8, 2012, 2:09:23 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+1 to popping in for socks, kit and beer.

Lindsey Zouein

Oct 8, 2012, 2:24:46 PM10/8/12
to rver...@yahoo.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+1. Must wear the SF2G colors in Asia :*(

Lindsey

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Russ <rver...@yahoo.com> wrote:
+1 to popping in for socks, kit and beer.

Dave Blizard

Oct 8, 2012, 2:45:38 PM10/8/12
to lindsey...@gmail.com, rver...@yahoo.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+2.25

the .25 is for the 9 month old.

Daniel Chao

Oct 8, 2012, 5:31:05 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, lindsey...@gmail.com, rver...@yahoo.com, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong

Anyone know how much $$ the jerseys and bibs are?

Also, anyone have a link to the sizing chart?

Jozias Dawson

Oct 8, 2012, 7:15:10 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
Nice! +1 I can't stay long though, busy day.

Nathan Dushman

Oct 8, 2012, 7:43:06 PM10/8/12
to SF2G
-0.7. Unexpected changes in work travel plans, will probably not be
returning on the 13th. If possible, save me a jersey, please.

Nathan

Mark Kahn

Oct 9, 2012, 1:13:18 PM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+1 or more, with kahnfections stuff in tow (desserty stuff...so different items than Bakeway)

Bret Lobree

Oct 9, 2012, 1:17:33 PM10/9/12
to daveb...@gmail.com, lindsey...@gmail.com, rver...@yahoo.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+2ish...

djconnel

Oct 9, 2012, 1:19:12 PM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+2 .

Excellent design!  Colors look good.

Alejandro Villarreal

Oct 9, 2012, 1:29:45 PM10/9/12
to Dan Connelly, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
YESSS! I'm in, probably for a M/M or S/M (jersey/bib). I like my kit Chang'd. Also need to pick up socks + cap, anyway. Are we going to do another race up Folsumavabitch? ;)

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:19 AM, djconnel <djco...@gmail.com> wrote:
+2 .

Excellent design!  Colors look good.

Alejandro Villarreal | Program Manager | aleja...@google.com | 408-421-5158

Alejandro Villarreal

Oct 9, 2012, 1:30:31 PM10/9/12
to Dan Connelly, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
Doh! Never mind, misread the address. No coffee, yet.

Carlin Eng

Oct 9, 2012, 2:26:18 PM10/9/12
to aleja...@google.com, Dan Connelly, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+1 for some socks!

Are we going to do another race up Folsumavabitch? ;)

The beauty of Strava -- you're ALWAYS racing :P

Inline image 1
image.gif

Peter Chang

Oct 9, 2012, 2:42:30 PM10/9/12
to carl...@gmail.com, aleja...@google.com, Dan Connelly, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
2012/10/9 Carlin Eng <carl...@gmail.com>

>> Are we going to do another race up Folsumavabitch? ;)
>

> The beauty of Strava -- you're ALWAYS racing :P

amusingly, i just sw that rand miller isn't dead but chasing your kom!

\p

Scott Crosby

Oct 9, 2012, 3:08:45 PM10/9/12
to steve armijo, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
yes! the SF2G water bottles are really sweet, one of our best shwag items ever.  recommend everyone own at least 4!

mikesonn

Oct 9, 2012, 4:26:28 PM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Updating to +2, the Mrs is coming along as well.

Julia Mailander

Oct 9, 2012, 5:09:29 PM10/9/12
to sonn.m...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+1! Also a hat slacker. shameful

Julia Mailander
julia.m...@gmail.com
775.233.7170

Scott Crosby

Oct 9, 2012, 5:59:34 PM10/9/12
to julia.m...@gmail.com, sonn.m...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know how much $$ the jerseys and bibs are?

per the first message: > prices will be "bro" across the board, probably less than what you'd expect to pay for nice stuff like this.

the SF2G math dept. has in fact just released the following, more specific pricing data:

- bibshorts*: $75
- jerseys: $60
- long-sleeve jerseys (only 10 made! 2 already gone.): $75

> Also, anyone have a link to the sizing chart?

"anyone" would be me.  as Thorpe points out, it's Champsys stuff, so a search of señor Googs reveals:

not sure how useful that is, unless you happen to have a tailor's measuring tape or know your dimensions well.  it's spandex, it's hella stretchy. it's race-cut, so it's hella sexy by design.  do you like it tight? buy small. like it bunched up and loose? go big.  every size will "fit" every person, it's mostly preference.  you'll know after a few long rides if you made the right choice.  trust your instincts.  jerseys you can try on.  bibs, not.

*bibshorts only available in S/M/L; will do a supplemental run of XLs if enough interest.

-sc

Peter Chang

Oct 9, 2012, 6:22:37 PM10/9/12
to scr...@gmail.com, julia.m...@gmail.com, sonn.m...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
2012/10/9 Scott Crosby <scr...@gmail.com>:
>> Also, anyone have a link to the sizing chart?
>
> "anyone" would be me. as Thorpe points out, it's Champsys stuff, so a
> search of señor Googs reveals:
>
> http://champ-sys.com/custom/cycling/cycling-size-chart
>
> not sure how useful that is, unless you happen to have a tailor's measuring
> tape or know your dimensions well. it's spandex, it's hella stretchy. it's
> race-cut, so it's hella sexy by design.

the numbers mean nothing to me, but sexy == shorter torso. the width
is the same.

\p

Guilherme Germoglio

Oct 9, 2012, 6:35:05 PM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, scr...@gmail.com, julia.m...@gmail.com, sonn.m...@gmail.com
+1

small jersey and medium bib please.

djconnel

Oct 9, 2012, 6:39:29 PM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, scr...@gmail.com, julia.m...@gmail.com, sonn.m...@gmail.com
I'm definitely in for a small and small.

djconnel

Oct 9, 2012, 6:40:28 PM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, scr...@gmail.com, julia.m...@gmail.com, sonn.m...@gmail.com
I'm not sure what the difference is between Chang'ed and not Chang'ed but I'm definitely Chang'ed.

David Goldsmith

Oct 9, 2012, 6:40:33 PM10/9/12
to djco...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, scr...@gmail.com, julia.m...@gmail.com, sonn.m...@gmail.com
Reserving a medium jersey and small bibs (might need medium, depends on
the cut).

Thanks,

David

On 10/9/12 3:39 PM, djconnel wrote:
> I'm definitely in for a small and small.

Michael Sonn

Oct 9, 2012, 6:40:48 PM10/9/12
to djconnel, sf...@googlegroups.com, scr...@gmail.com
Do we need to claim them prior to coming?

Carlin Eng

Oct 9, 2012, 6:42:53 PM10/9/12
to d...@dgolds.com, djco...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, scr...@gmail.com, julia.m...@gmail.com, sonn.m...@gmail.com
For sizing reference, I have a medium jersey and a small bib. The medium jersey is a little bit looser around my torso area, but snug in my shoulders/chest. Fit is similar to race cut stuff, so I'd err towards a larger jersey if you're not sure. I think a small would be uncomfortably tight with my build. The bib fit is dandy.

Eric Altendorf

Oct 9, 2012, 6:44:49 PM10/9/12
to carl...@gmail.com, d...@dgolds.com, djco...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, scr...@gmail.com, julia.m...@gmail.com, sonn.m...@gmail.com
I'd recommend trying 'em on. Nothing substitutes.

Take a shower and bring some snug briefs before heading over. :)

Scott Crosby

Oct 9, 2012, 7:33:13 PM10/9/12
to Eric Altendorf, carl...@gmail.com, d...@dgolds.com, djco...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, julia.m...@gmail.com, sonn.m...@gmail.com
if you do opt to try the bibs on with said snug briefs, you are required to parade around in briefs only for one lap of the patio before donning anything.

another sizing datapoint: I'm sporting L jersey/M bibs and the fit is snug but good.  remember, nothing is more Fredly than loose-fitting spandex.

Judd Blair

Oct 9, 2012, 7:35:55 PM10/9/12
to scr...@gmail.com, Eric Altendorf, carl...@gmail.com, d...@dgolds.com, djco...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, julia.m...@gmail.com, sonn.m...@gmail.com
Be careful what you wish for - I was just planning on getting medium bibs and calling it a day, but if you insist on issuing that challenge...

David Goldsmith

Oct 9, 2012, 7:42:38 PM10/9/12
to Scott Crosby, Eric Altendorf, carl...@gmail.com, djco...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, julia.m...@gmail.com, sonn.m...@gmail.com
Ditto for SF2G socks :-)

Peter Chang

Oct 9, 2012, 7:48:57 PM10/9/12
to judd...@gmail.com, scr...@gmail.com, Eric Altendorf, carl...@gmail.com, d...@dgolds.com, djco...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, julia.m...@gmail.com, sonn.m...@gmail.com
2012/10/9 Judd Blair <judd...@gmail.com>:
> Be careful what you wish for - I was just planning on getting medium bibs
> and calling it a day, but if you insist on issuing that challenge...

it wasn't a wish, it's a requirement!!!!

\p

Yannis Cosmadopoulos

Daniel Hobe

Oct 9, 2012, 11:14:26 PM10/9/12
to yan...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
I have a few extra S/M caps. Although most people that ordered their
caps haven't picked their up yet so maybe I should start a cap
exchange for people that don't want theirs anymore.
Daniel Hobe <ho...@gmail.com>

Jason Thorpe

Oct 9, 2012, 11:25:18 PM10/9/12
to ho...@gmail.com, yan...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
I definitely still want the 4 that I've ordered... Just haven't had a chance to ride w/ you since they've arrived!

-- thorpej
Sent from my iPhone.

Dan Yang (Millbrae-Santa Clara)

Oct 9, 2012, 11:45:30 PM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
any long sleeve small jerseys?  I am unfortunately flying out to Taiwan Saturday morning at 1:30AM.  Actually going riding on Sunday in Taipei.  Would love to sport some SF2G logos.

Scott Crosby

Oct 10, 2012, 12:29:07 AM10/10/12
to dsy...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
no, the longsleeves were a lark, so I only made a handful of M/L.  I may order more if there's demand, as they are super cool.  personally, I wear longsleeve a lot more than short over the course of the SF2G calendar, as I don't really like armwarmers (huge guns).

Daniel Chao

Oct 10, 2012, 1:39:47 AM10/10/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, dsy...@gmail.com

i'm down for a med short sleeve, med long sleeve and large bib (non-chang'd version, though i believe i was chang'd on monday)

can't make it to shotwell but mitch will have cash to pay and pick up on my behalf.

thanks a bunch for organizing!

Staffan

Oct 10, 2012, 2:28:58 AM10/10/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

Sign me up for a large short sleeved and a large long sleeved.

Medium cap if there are any extra since I did not order any.

//staffan

Paul Cothenet

Elizeu Santos-Neto

Oct 10, 2012, 2:07:20 PM10/10/12
to scr...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott,

Reserving:

-- Large long-sleeve jersey
-- Medium bibshorts

See you there.

Thanks,
Elizeu

steve armijo

Oct 10, 2012, 2:08:52 PM10/10/12
to elsant...@gmail.com, scr...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
um,

Is anyone noting this down or is it first come first served?

-s

Scott Crosby

Oct 10, 2012, 2:13:33 PM10/10/12
to steve armijo, elsant...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
no reserving, sorry.  that's slightly less hassle than mailing shit.  pretty sure there will be enough to go around.  this isn't a moneymaking operation, so I don't want to do a lot of extra work.  be there!

Amanda Robinson

Oct 10, 2012, 3:35:28 PM10/10/12
to eva...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
I can't make the party (not that most of you would even know me anyway...) but I did order and pay for some socks, so please don't sell those out from under me :)

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Eva Guo <eva...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 small women's jersey please

[...]

David Goldsmith

Oct 10, 2012, 5:13:31 PM10/10/12
to amanda....@gmail.com, eva...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
The socks that have been paid for are all reserved, I will not sell them out from anyone.

David

serena

Oct 11, 2012, 12:46:02 AM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, amanda....@gmail.com, eva...@gmail.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong, d...@dgolds.com
it's a hootenanny! +1

Heston L

Oct 11, 2012, 2:11:22 PM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
Awsm. +1

Brian Gerke

Oct 12, 2012, 10:11:02 AM10/12/12
to hes...@google.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong

sf...@googlegroups.com: come for the commutes, stay for the beer, abstruse componentry threads, and swag.  I've got a hat to pick up, so +1.5, probably on the later side.

Bryan Davis

Oct 12, 2012, 8:12:23 PM10/12/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong

Scott Crosby

Oct 12, 2012, 9:14:31 PM10/12/12
to subter...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
Keg alert: Big Daddy IPA - 5 gallons (shit's expensive). Get there early to catch killer buzz. Bring vburgers to grill. And cash, plenty of cash.

Kahnfections in the house!

See you tomorrow at 2, yo. 1080 shotwell, just north of 25th.

Julien Silland

Oct 12, 2012, 9:59:21 PM10/12/12
to scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
+1

David Goldsmith

Oct 13, 2012, 5:25:10 PM10/13/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, we're running 45-60 mins late due to a mechanical + another shit show on the GGB

ETA around 2:45 or 3:00 with the socks

David

Johan Beisser

Oct 13, 2012, 7:32:08 PM10/13/12
to d...@dgolds.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
Doing better than me. I'm still in Oakland.

Sent form my iFoe.

Ryan Anderson

Oct 13, 2012, 8:28:14 PM10/13/12
to scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
Awesome party, thanks for hosting Scott!
Ryan

Peter Chang

Oct 13, 2012, 9:06:40 PM10/13/12
to ry...@michonline.com, scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
2012/10/13 Ryan Anderson <ry...@michonline.com>:
> Awesome party, thanks for hosting Scott!

and matt for the design and whomever floated the order and steve for
the bottles again and dave for the socks and hobe for the hats and
sf2g for the rides and .....

Maciek Wojciechowski

Oct 13, 2012, 10:31:06 PM10/13/12
to d...@google.com, Matt Terich, David Birdsong, ry...@michonline.com, SF2G, Matt Ghering, scr...@gmail.com

Great to see so many sf2gers IRL. We definitely need to socialize more. Thanks for organizing Scott!

--
Sent from one of my 4 iPads

Christine Ryan

Oct 14, 2012, 12:41:57 AM10/14/12
to d...@google.com, ry...@michonline.com, scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
And the beer and baked goods...oh, and the black lab!

Sent from my iPhone.

Ramesh

Oct 14, 2012, 11:46:47 AM10/14/12
to crya...@gmail.com, d...@google.com, ry...@michonline.com, scr...@gmail.com, SF2G, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong

Thanks Scott for organizing this. I couldn't recognize a vast majority of them yesterday without seeing them in spandex :D

New SF2G kit looks rad & size small fits me like a charm. I like how it says Bayway in one sleeve & Skyline in the other. Equal opportunities. I am going to wear my very first SF2G jersey with pride in our next FFFF.

Marcus Foster

Oct 14, 2012, 12:09:31 PM10/14/12

On Monday, October 8, 2012 6:28:40 AM UTC-7, impunity wrote:
should be enough inventory for this round, but I'll also bring back the online store for those who can't make the distro party.   I just don't want to mail stuff out this time, too much hassle.  can set aside merch and arrange for pickup.

You hint at an online shopping opportunity for couch potatoes. I would love a jersey but missed the party :((

Will Aldrich

Oct 14, 2012, 11:53:43 PM10/14/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
rats. serves me right for not checking the list in a while.

scott, I'm in for bibs, ls jersey and ss jersey, all in medium, if any remain. happy to swing by or get them in a way that is least hasslicious for you.

Scott Crosby

Oct 15, 2012, 12:05:14 AM10/15/12
to Maciek Wojciechowski, d...@google.com, Matt Terich, David Birdsong, ry...@michonline.com, SF2G, Matt Ghering
Good times, thanks or coming out. Shoulda got a full-size keg... We dusted the 5-gal in no time. Sold about 2/3 of the gear, so the online store will make a comeback to sling the remainder.

May do a follow up order for XL bibs and L women's jerseys, so lmk if you want (besides Thorpe and lurch).

Thanks to Ghering and Birdsong for hosting!

Steve: any bottles left? Some were axing.

-sc

Johan Beisser

Oct 15, 2012, 12:18:33 AM10/15/12
to scr...@gmail.com, Maciek Wojciechowski, d...@google.com, Matt Terich, David Birdsong, ry...@michonline.com, SF2G, Matt Ghering
Just another thank you!

Swung by for a short bit, said hi to a couple couple, all new to me
(because I'm an utter stranger) and grabbed my socks. Had I cash, I'd
have picked up a jersey that might've fit.

And, I owe someone at least one beer, since I snagged one from the bucket.

-jb

serena

Oct 15, 2012, 12:57:31 AM10/15/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
yes, this was lovely -- thank you hosts, designers, order backers, organizers and riding friends!

scott, i'll take you up on a W's L if someone wants my M's M longsleeve, which i got because i couldn't pour myself into a W's M ;-)

**LONGSLEEVE Men's Medium JERSEY** anyone? obviously pristine, tags on, original wrapping etc.

Nathan Dushman

Oct 15, 2012, 1:31:08 AM10/15/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Serena - I might want your long-sleeve jersey if it fits me.

So sad that I missed this, but I was out exploring Seoul so I can't really
complain. Hoping I can still get a kit, or at least a jersey.

Nathan

steve armijo

Oct 15, 2012, 1:44:20 AM10/15/12
On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Scott Crosby <scr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good times, thanks or coming out. Shoulda got a full-size keg... We dusted
> the 5-gal in no time. Sold about 2/3 of the gear, so the online store will
> make a comeback to sling the remainder.
>
> May do a follow up order for XL bibs and L women's jerseys, so lmk if you
> want (besides Thorpe and lurch).
>
> Thanks to Ghering and Birdsong for hosting!
>
> Steve: any bottles left? Some were axing.

sure, plenty o bottles left. i only brung what fit in my pack. for
some reason i thought was would have been overkill.

peeps can always mail me direct or else i'll try to bring some on next FFFF.

-s

Darrin Ward

Oct 15, 2012, 10:51:33 AM10/15/12
to scr...@gmail.com, Maciek Wojciechowski, d...@google.com, Matt Terich, David Birdsong, ry...@michonline.com, SF2G, Matt Ghering
May do a follow up order for XL bibs and L women's jerseys, so lmk if you want (besides Thorpe and lurch).

actually was wanting to do a run of something larger than the xl race cut jersey.  probably double xl.

long since given up on bibs ever fitting.

darrin

Jozias Dawson

Oct 15, 2012, 11:03:23 AM10/15/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Got a m/m set looks good! High five to the designer!

Scott Crosby

Oct 15, 2012, 12:05:40 PM10/15/12
to jozias...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich
That would be our expat Seattle dweller Matt Terich. Agreed, it's a sweet design.

On Monday, October 15, 2012, Jozias Dawson wrote:
Got a m/m set looks good! High five to the designer!

serena

Oct 15, 2012, 12:19:36 PM10/15/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
i'm sure you can! don't be sad on account of the clothing. seems scott will do a follow on order and there's plenty in the meantime. will has dibs on the jersey, but i'll let you know if not. we must have another party and you must make that one :) glad you were doing something so cool!!

Scott Dier

Oct 15, 2012, 12:22:08 PM10/15/12
to dmw...@gmail.com, scr...@gmail.com, Maciek Wojciechowski, d...@google.com, Matt Terich, David Birdsong, ry...@michonline.com, SF2G, Matt Ghering
I'd also be interested in a 2xl. I'll measure something that fits at
home to see how their sizing chart matches.
Scott Dier <sc...@dier.name>

Bryan Davis

Oct 15, 2012, 12:26:51 PM10/15/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Matt Terich, Matt Ghering, David Birdsong
Swung by for a kit... very sharp!  Thanks to the folks who put these out...