Monday 10/8 Bayspresso 6:15 AM PCR Style II/III

Mitchell Flax

Oct 7, 2012, 5:57:00 PM10/7/12
to SF2G
Let's get to work early-ish.  If there are no takers, I'll probably skip Philz and Colmaway it.

Happy Monday!

--
Mitchell Flax
(510) 859-FLAX

Daniel Chao

Oct 7, 2012, 11:02:05 PM10/7/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

john shaver

Oct 8, 2012, 1:47:56 AM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

Mitchell Flax

Oct 8, 2012, 12:02:04 PM10/8/12
to SF2G
Thanks for a nice ride this morning, guys!  Apologies if the pace was a bit quicker than advertised, more 2 than 3.

Mitch

john shaver

Oct 8, 2012, 12:36:57 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Hey-  great ride... sorry i slowed you down there.  Strava claims that was a PR for me for Bayspresso ;-)

Daniel Chao

Oct 8, 2012, 3:40:03 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com

john - great to meet you!

mitch - great to ride with you again!  btw, i notice that you're going to the sf2g schwag event this weekend.  any chance i could ask you to pick up a kit for me?  happy to paypal you in advance.  lmk.  here's my email dsc333 at g ma il