Friday 10/12/12 - Style III Bayway - 615 or 630?

Kartik Murthy

Oct 11, 2012, 8:46:36 PM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I'm a new rider and want to start biking down to Google.  Anyone up for a Style 3 Bayway ride tomorrow morning to help me learn the route? I live near Alamo Sq. but can meet in the Mission.

Thanks!
-Kartik

T. Allan Shortlidge

Oct 11, 2012, 9:23:07 PM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

RRR?

sunshinerun

Oct 11, 2012, 9:25:13 PM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 - if it doesn't rain.

Let's do 6:30 at RRR (http://sf2g.com/terms.html#R)

Kartik Murthy

Oct 11, 2012, 9:42:42 PM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I'm in rain or shine :) see you there at 630!

Benry

Oct 12, 2012, 2:10:55 AM10/12/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1. If you're feeling good, we may be able to keep pace with the slow style II ride. I can show the way if not.

BenrySF

Oct 12, 2012, 1:03:49 PM10/12/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Good times!  Good ride, see you guys around.

-Ben