Wed 10/10 Skyline + Portola tempo 0630 JBCR

tho...@me.com

Oct 8, 2012, 8:31:10 PM10/8/12
to sf2g@googlegroups.com (sf2g@googlegroups.com)
Really want to get PV in this week after skipping it the last couple of times due to time constraints, so leaving a little earlier than usual.

This is a tempo ride -- A fast Style 2 at least, and if it tips into Style 1 territory, well that's great! Try to keep the group together as much as possible to maximize teamwork opportunities, brisk pace, not killing ourselves, but no dawdling. Quick regroups after climbs.

BRIEF stops at Crystal Springs and Robert's.

0630 departure from Java Beach Cafe (Judah + La Playa, at the MUNI turn-around), 0650 intercept at JD/S.

-- thorpej

Bryan Davis

Oct 8, 2012, 9:42:49 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 from Ritual rolling at 6:15am (which gives us a few minutes to spare at the JD/Skyline intercept I think)

Jozias Dawson

Oct 9, 2012, 2:17:31 AM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 for RR 6:15

Alejandro Villarreal

Oct 9, 2012, 1:26:18 PM10/9/12
to Jozias Dawson, SF2G
Wish I could this week. Next week if you do this, I'm definitely in. I hear nothing but great things about this ride!

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM, Jozias Dawson <jozias...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 for RR 6:15

--
Alejandro Villarreal | Program Manager | aleja...@google.com | 408-421-5158

tho...@me.com

Oct 9, 2012, 1:47:29 PM10/9/12
to aleja...@google.com, Jozias Dawson, SF2G
On Oct 9, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Alejandro Villarreal <aleja...@google.com> wrote:

Wish I could this week. Next week if you do this, I'm definitely in. I hear nothing but great things about this ride!

Yah, will likely do this one next week, too.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM, Jozias Dawson <jozias...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 for RR 6:15

--
Alejandro Villarreal | Program Manager | aleja...@google.com | 408-421-5158

-- thorpej

Jozias Dawson

Oct 9, 2012, 5:53:03 PM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Any chance we can do SCT tomorrow?

Aaron Nathan

Oct 9, 2012, 6:30:48 PM10/9/12
to jozias...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
ugh -1, have to WFH tomorrow.

-aaron

tho...@me.com

Oct 9, 2012, 6:32:53 PM10/9/12
On Oct 9, 2012, at 2:53 PM, Jozias Dawson <jozias...@gmail.com> wrote:

Any chance we can do SCT tomorrow?

Well, Hillsborough Rollers is faster, and if the weather's nice there's gonna be a bunch of pedestrians... but we can make a run-time decision.

-- thorpej

Jozias Dawson

Oct 9, 2012, 6:33:56 PM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Cool either way is fine. ^_^

Jozias Dawson

Oct 10, 2012, 12:44:38 PM10/10/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the help with the flats guys, i'd been SOL with that double flat.

tho...@me.com

Oct 10, 2012, 12:54:27 PM10/10/12
On Oct 10, 2012, at 9:44 AM, Jozias Dawson <jozias...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the help with the flats guys, i'd been SOL with that double flat.

Yah, that was crazy.  Glad it worked out.  Super ride today!

-- thorpej

Bryan Davis

Oct 10, 2012, 1:22:08 PM10/10/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, jozias...@gmail.com
Yeah, thanks for calling it Jason.  I've switched over to Wednesday / Friday as my commute days, so hopefully will see you more often!

Bryan.