SF to/from FC everyday - Style III-IV a.k.a. Style Slow

yahoo....@gmail.com

May 9, 2012, 7:15:59 PM5/9/12
to SF2G
Hi all - I ride every day to and from work in Foster City and I was
wondering if anyone is interested in joining me. I understand there
are tons of rides on these routes everyday but the reason I am calling
this series is that I have more of touring pace, probably somewhere
between Style III and IV.

I alternate between Bayway and Skyline on my way to FC. On days when
its really windy, which is almost every day, I try Yawyab. Regardless,
I try to ride both ways.

Andrew Stadler

May 9, 2012, 11:43:56 PM5/9/12
to yahoo....@gmail.com, SF2G
Dear Yahoo.Hotmail,

You might start by introducing yourself and signing your real name....

The best thing to do is either meet up with some of the called rides,
or start calling rides yourself.

Good luck and welcome,
Andy
> --
> terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html | bike prep: http://sf2g.com/prep.html | unsub: http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g

Brett Lider

May 10, 2012, 12:37:06 AM5/10/12
to sta...@gmail.com, yahoo....@gmail.com, SF2G
Who needs to introduce her- or himself when they have the best email address ever?

Sent from my iPhone

Nag

May 10, 2012, 12:55:32 AM5/10/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
:)

When my display settings are right, I go by 'Nag' - as in eggnog, nag champa etc.!

I called some of the slow rides earlier but didn't find takers.So, I'm being persistent and trying again!

Jacob Petrie

May 10, 2012, 1:00:37 AM5/10/12
to <yahoo.hotmail@gmail.com>, sf...@googlegroups.com
I wouldn't mind a slow yawyab from FC, as I'll be coming from San Carlos back to SF in the evenings. What time do you typically roll out of FC?

Russ

May 10, 2012, 12:41:25 PM5/10/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Glad you introduced yourself.  There are several of us who ride home on a regular basis.  Often, someone will post a yawyaB ride during the day the same way morning rides are called (FCDP - Foster City Dog Park = water stop), and negotiate rollout times based on workload and home commitments.  I'm sure there will be a bunch of people riding home tonight.  I need to be home by 7pm, so I'll need to leave FCDP by 5:30 tonight.

Russ

David Kardatzke

May 14, 2012, 12:18:43 PM5/14/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, NAG

NAG,

Are you going to post time and locations for meeting up?

Nag

May 14, 2012, 2:22:01 PM5/14/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Hey David,
I am back in town on Wednesday. Here is what I am thinking ( am open to suggestions + I will call these rides separately too):

5-16/5-17 - Wed/Thu - Skyline (AM), Yawbay(PM)
5-18-Fri - Bayway(AM), Enilyks(PM)

Oh, also, music will be served along the way since I got these new speakers - http://www.tommyca.net/list.asp?categoryId=5&id=4

Playlist includes A Perfect Circle, Mahavishnu Orchestra and Arcade Fire, but am taking requests too.

Nag