Friday 10/11 Hipster Skyline 6:15 RRR Style I

Bryan Davis

Oct 11, 2012, 5:54:54 PM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
The usual Ritual - Eastmoor - Skyline - SCT - Sandhill route... happy Friday!

Bryan Davis

Oct 11, 2012, 5:55:56 PM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Er... Friday 10/12

Daniel Chao

Oct 11, 2012, 6:09:59 PM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com

Have to bag out this Friday to save some leg strength for the weekend but hope you guys get to 20 avg!

Jozias Dawson

Oct 11, 2012, 7:16:23 PM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

Ryan Minobe

Oct 11, 2012, 7:24:47 PM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+0.25 Want to join, but will be fifth day of riding so not sure if legs can handle the two of you.  Will be game time decision tomorrow morning between Style I,II or III skyline.

Marcello Pedersen

Oct 11, 2012, 7:28:52 PM10/11/12
to jozias...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com

+.5 pending getting home on time from Chicago tonight.

Sent from Android.

Francis Luu

Oct 11, 2012, 7:58:37 PM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+0.5

This would be my fifth day of riding for me with Half Moon Bayway on Wednesday, gonna die! D:

Jozias Dawson

Oct 11, 2012, 8:07:07 PM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I feel your pain but this is friday and it's just a little 40 mile stroll and Ryan you get off at CS, We can hit those higher speeds on the granny roller coaster (sct) because there's less folks when we crush through.

My legs aren't 100% either but i know it'll be fun.

PatrickG

Oct 11, 2012, 9:56:46 PM10/11/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+.5 need to do some quick fixed on my bike but I should be there

Jeremy Hoon

Oct 11, 2012, 11:09:49 PM10/11/12
to pagl...@google.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+0.8. If I don't manage to hang on, I'm happy to finish the ride on my own.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:56 PM, PatrickG <pagl...@google.com> wrote:
> +.5 need to do some quick fixed on my bike but I should be there

Marcello Pedersen

Oct 12, 2012, 2:11:59 AM10/12/12
to jeremy...@gmail.com, pagl...@google.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
upgrading to +1

Patrick Glover

Oct 12, 2012, 2:34:05 AM10/12/12
to mped...@google.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, jeremy...@gmail.com

Also upgaradig to +1

Bryan Davis

Oct 12, 2012, 7:39:51 PM10/12/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the awesome ride today guys!  And to Jozias for the supersonic pulls...

Jozias Dawson

Oct 12, 2012, 7:51:15 PM10/12/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Fun ride! and extra props to homeboy with the touring bike! He was haulin extreme ass!