Tues Oct 9 7:00am bayspresso slow style 2, PCR

Eric Altendorf

Oct 8, 2012, 12:36:30 PM10/8/12
to SF2G
It's been a few weeks. Mellow & chillaxing ride to work on the slower
end of style 2. I'm not intending to push myself.

eric

Marion Silies

Oct 8, 2012, 5:36:45 PM10/8/12
to erical...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1
If I am too slow for this (quite possible), I'll punish myself with 6:15 rides thereafter.
Marion

--
Marion Silies
Dept. of Neurobiology, Clandinin lab

email: msi...@stanford.edu

Jax

Oct 8, 2012, 8:58:50 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com

+1, as far as Burlingame

Eric Altendorf

Oct 8, 2012, 9:08:16 PM10/8/12
to jef...@cuttingcode.com, sf...@googlegroups.com

Cool. Maybe we will luck out and join forces with the colma crew around the airport.

On Oct 8, 2012 5:58 PM, "Jax" <jef...@cuttingcode.com> wrote:

+1, as far as Burlingame

Nat Futterman

Oct 9, 2012, 2:04:59 AM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, jef...@cuttingcode.com
Probably +1 also. Been out of town and busy and not riding enough. Stranded my road bike at work, so fixed it is.

Jax

Oct 9, 2012, 7:54:12 PM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
thanks for the company this morning. i hope i wasnt too much of a 'moocher, staying in the back as i did. but it was my first non-solo ride and was learning the ropes.
see you on the next one.
-jax.

Eric Altendorf

Oct 9, 2012, 7:55:33 PM10/9/12
to jef...@cuttingcode.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
glad to have you!

btw, i think that was more of a solid middle-of-style-2 ride than the
slower side we originally intended, but Marion was doing a lot of
pulling :)

mikesonn

Oct 9, 2012, 9:27:43 PM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Since when is 6:15 "punishment"?

Dave Blizard

Oct 10, 2012, 12:08:09 AM10/10/12
to sonn.m...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+.5

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 6:27 PM, mikesonn <sonn.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
Since when is 6:15 "punishment"?

Dave Blizard

Oct 10, 2012, 12:21:14 AM10/10/12
to sonn.m...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
crap... Was going to travel back in time but my DeLorean broke down.

:(

Eric Altendorf

Oct 10, 2012, 12:23:27 AM10/10/12
to daveb...@gmail.com, Michael Sonn, SF2G

Blame Lucas.

Marion Silies

Oct 10, 2012, 12:38:23 AM10/10/12
to erical...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com

> btw, i think that was more of a solid middle-of-style-2 ride than the
> slower side we originally intended, but Marion was doing a lot of
> pulling :)

???
I was the one on the black cube. You know, blond, accent, suffering  at the back in silence...  ;-)

Eric Altendorf

Oct 10, 2012, 12:40:20 AM10/10/12
to Marion Silies, sf...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Marion Silies <masi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> btw, i think that was more of a solid middle-of-style-2 ride than the
>> slower side we originally intended, but Marion was doing a lot of
>> pulling :)
>>

> ???
> I was the one on the black cube. You know, blond, accent, suffering at the
> back in silence... ;-)

You were mid-pack once we latched on the Colma train, but up to that
point, you spent your fair share of time at the front. Even as early
as Bayshore you grew bored of my meandering ways and took the lead!

eric