Tues Oct 9 7:00am bayspresso slow style 2, PCR

57 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Eric Altendorf

nepřečteno,
8. 10. 2012 12:36:3008.10.12
komu: SF2G
It's been a few weeks. Mellow & chillaxing ride to work on the slower
end of style 2. I'm not intending to push myself.

eric

Marion Silies

nepřečteno,
8. 10. 2012 17:36:4508.10.12
komu: erical...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1
If I am too slow for this (quite possible), I'll punish myself with 6:15 rides thereafter.
Marion

--
Marion Silies
Dept. of Neurobiology, Clandinin lab

email: msi...@stanford.edu

Jax

nepřečteno,
8. 10. 2012 20:58:5008.10.12
komu: sf...@googlegroups.com

+1, as far as Burlingame

Eric Altendorf

nepřečteno,
8. 10. 2012 21:08:1608.10.12
komu: jef...@cuttingcode.com, sf...@googlegroups.com

Cool. Maybe we will luck out and join forces with the colma crew around the airport.

On Oct 8, 2012 5:58 PM, "Jax" <jef...@cuttingcode.com> wrote:

+1, as far as Burlingame

Nat Futterman

nepřečteno,
9. 10. 2012 2:04:5909.10.12
komu: sf...@googlegroups.com, jef...@cuttingcode.com
Probably +1 also. Been out of town and busy and not riding enough. Stranded my road bike at work, so fixed it is.

Jax

nepřečteno,
9. 10. 2012 19:54:1209.10.12
komu: sf...@googlegroups.com
thanks for the company this morning. i hope i wasnt too much of a 'moocher, staying in the back as i did. but it was my first non-solo ride and was learning the ropes.
see you on the next one.
-jax.

Eric Altendorf

nepřečteno,
9. 10. 2012 19:55:3309.10.12
komu: jef...@cuttingcode.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
glad to have you!

btw, i think that was more of a solid middle-of-style-2 ride than the
slower side we originally intended, but Marion was doing a lot of
pulling :)

mikesonn

nepřečteno,
9. 10. 2012 21:27:4309.10.12
komu: sf...@googlegroups.com
Since when is 6:15 "punishment"?

Dave Blizard

nepřečteno,
10. 10. 2012 0:08:0910.10.12
komu: sonn.m...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+.5

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 6:27 PM, mikesonn <sonn.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
Since when is 6:15 "punishment"?

Dave Blizard

nepřečteno,
10. 10. 2012 0:21:1410.10.12
komu: sonn.m...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
crap... Was going to travel back in time but my DeLorean broke down.

:(

Eric Altendorf

nepřečteno,
10. 10. 2012 0:23:2710.10.12
komu: daveb...@gmail.com, Michael Sonn, SF2G

Blame Lucas.

Marion Silies

nepřečteno,
10. 10. 2012 0:38:2310.10.12
komu: erical...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com

> btw, i think that was more of a solid middle-of-style-2 ride than the
> slower side we originally intended, but Marion was doing a lot of
> pulling :)

???
I was the one on the black cube. You know, blond, accent, suffering  at the back in silence...  ;-)

Eric Altendorf

nepřečteno,
10. 10. 2012 0:40:2010.10.12
komu: Marion Silies, sf...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Marion Silies <masi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> btw, i think that was more of a solid middle-of-style-2 ride than the
>> slower side we originally intended, but Marion was doing a lot of
>> pulling :)
>>

> ???
> I was the one on the black cube. You know, blond, accent, suffering at the
> back in silence... ;-)

You were mid-pack once we latched on the Colma train, but up to that
point, you spent your fair share of time at the front. Even as early
as Bayshore you grew bored of my meandering ways and took the lead!

eric
Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat