Tues Oct 9 7:00am bayspresso slow style 2, PCR

已查看 57 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Eric Altendorf

未读,
2012年10月8日 12:36:302012/10/8
收件人 SF2G
It's been a few weeks. Mellow & chillaxing ride to work on the slower
end of style 2. I'm not intending to push myself.

eric

Marion Silies

未读,
2012年10月8日 17:36:452012/10/8
收件人 erical...@gmail.com、SF2G
+1
If I am too slow for this (quite possible), I'll punish myself with 6:15 rides thereafter.
Marion

--
Marion Silies
Dept. of Neurobiology, Clandinin lab

email: msi...@stanford.edu

Jax

未读,
2012年10月8日 20:58:502012/10/8
收件人 sf...@googlegroups.com

+1, as far as Burlingame

Eric Altendorf

未读,
2012年10月8日 21:08:162012/10/8
收件人 jef...@cuttingcode.com、sf...@googlegroups.com

Cool. Maybe we will luck out and join forces with the colma crew around the airport.

On Oct 8, 2012 5:58 PM, "Jax" <jef...@cuttingcode.com> wrote:

+1, as far as Burlingame

Nat Futterman

未读,
2012年10月9日 02:04:592012/10/9
收件人 sf...@googlegroups.com、jef...@cuttingcode.com
Probably +1 also. Been out of town and busy and not riding enough. Stranded my road bike at work, so fixed it is.

Jax

未读,
2012年10月9日 19:54:122012/10/9
收件人 sf...@googlegroups.com
thanks for the company this morning. i hope i wasnt too much of a 'moocher, staying in the back as i did. but it was my first non-solo ride and was learning the ropes.
see you on the next one.
-jax.

Eric Altendorf

未读,
2012年10月9日 19:55:332012/10/9
收件人 jef...@cuttingcode.com、sf...@googlegroups.com
glad to have you!

btw, i think that was more of a solid middle-of-style-2 ride than the
slower side we originally intended, but Marion was doing a lot of
pulling :)

mikesonn

未读,
2012年10月9日 21:27:432012/10/9
收件人 sf...@googlegroups.com
Since when is 6:15 "punishment"?

Dave Blizard

未读,
2012年10月10日 00:08:092012/10/10
收件人 sonn.m...@gmail.com、sf...@googlegroups.com
+.5

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 6:27 PM, mikesonn <sonn.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
Since when is 6:15 "punishment"?

Dave Blizard

未读,
2012年10月10日 00:21:142012/10/10
收件人 sonn.m...@gmail.com、sf...@googlegroups.com
crap... Was going to travel back in time but my DeLorean broke down.

:(

Eric Altendorf

未读,
2012年10月10日 00:23:272012/10/10
收件人 daveb...@gmail.com、Michael Sonn、SF2G

Blame Lucas.

Marion Silies

未读,
2012年10月10日 00:38:232012/10/10
收件人 erical...@gmail.com、sf...@googlegroups.com

> btw, i think that was more of a solid middle-of-style-2 ride than the
> slower side we originally intended, but Marion was doing a lot of
> pulling :)

???
I was the one on the black cube. You know, blond, accent, suffering  at the back in silence...  ;-)

Eric Altendorf

未读,
2012年10月10日 00:40:202012/10/10
收件人 Marion Silies、sf...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Marion Silies <masi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> btw, i think that was more of a solid middle-of-style-2 ride than the
>> slower side we originally intended, but Marion was doing a lot of
>> pulling :)
>>

> ???
> I was the one on the black cube. You know, blond, accent, suffering at the
> back in silence... ;-)

You were mid-pack once we latched on the Colma train, but up to that
point, you spent your fair share of time at the front. Even as early
as Bayshore you grew bored of my meandering ways and took the lead!

eric
回复全部
回复作者
转发