Tue 10/09 Colmaway Shuffle 6:45 AM RRR Style II

Francis Luu

Oct 8, 2012, 5:24:15 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
We can bump the style up or down depending on how everyone's feeling. I'll be saving myself a little for a hard Wednesday ride :3

Andrew Song

Oct 8, 2012, 5:24:32 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 to FB

Francis Luu

Oct 8, 2012, 5:24:54 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I've two guys also heading to FB with me.

Daniel Hobe

Oct 8, 2012, 5:45:42 PM10/8/12
to luu.f...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com

Blair Menn

Oct 8, 2012, 6:21:18 PM10/8/12
to ho...@gmail.com, luu.f...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 from the top of Mission aka Backside of Bernal

Eric Altendorf

Oct 8, 2012, 6:28:10 PM10/8/12
to luu.f...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
you know there's a style-bumped-down ride already called for 15
minutes later, right?

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Francis Luu <luu.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We can bump the style up or down depending on how everyone's feeling. I'll
> be saving myself a little for a hard Wednesday ride :3

Ryan Minobe

Oct 8, 2012, 7:00:10 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, luu.f...@gmail.com
+1 from Hillside and Market.

Francis Luu

Oct 8, 2012, 7:03:58 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Just double checking, this is the correct route yeah? http://www.strava.com/runs/21157725

Blair Menn

Oct 8, 2012, 7:07:54 PM10/8/12
to luu.f...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
Yep.  Mission all the way to Hillside.  I'm pretty sure that Ryan meant Mission, not Market.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Francis Luu <luu.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just double checking, this is the correct route yeah? http://www.strava.com/runs/21157725

Ryan Minobe

Oct 8, 2012, 7:15:06 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, luu.f...@gmail.com
I'm trying to intercept on the back side of MSB (Guadalupe Canyon turns into S. Market).  Grand plan is to ride up Radio with Ramesh and then take colmaway to FC.

I'm shooting for a 7:10 intercept (Market/Guad Canyon and Hillside), but please do not wait if you get there early or I'm not already standing at the corner.

Sorry for confusion.

Hopefully see you all out there.

Ryan

Blair Menn

Oct 8, 2012, 7:22:57 PM10/8/12
to rmi...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, luu.f...@gmail.com
Like I said, pretty sure.  I stand/sit corrected.

David Borowitz

Oct 8, 2012, 8:01:55 PM10/8/12
to luu.f...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Francis Luu <luu.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
We can bump the style up or down depending on how everyone's feeling. I'll be saving myself a little for a hard Wednesday ride :3

It is better to be quotable than to be honest.
    -Tom Stoppard

Borowitz

Francis Luu

Oct 8, 2012, 8:17:18 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
woooo

Ted Ketai

Oct 8, 2012, 9:34:47 PM10/8/12
to luu.f...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 Can we do intervals on Hillside?

Jason Thorpe

Oct 8, 2012, 9:39:41 PM10/8/12
to tke...@gmail.com, luu.f...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
Bend that beard back in the breeze!

-- thorpej
Sent from my iPhone.

Francis Luu

Oct 8, 2012, 10:00:22 PM10/8/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com, luu.f...@gmail.com
Hammer it on Hillside, or on/off/on/off?

Peter Chang

Oct 8, 2012, 10:18:32 PM10/8/12
2012/10/8 Francis Luu <luu.f...@gmail.com>:
> Hammer it on Hillside, or on/off/on/off?

last thursday it was 1m on / 1m off, ted/i were talking about the
extremely painful 10s/10s :-). the construction zone makes it a litte
tougher (tehre have been cars making u-turns tehre the other day).

\p

Ted Ketai

Oct 8, 2012, 11:01:44 PM10/8/12
to d...@google.com, luu.f...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
perhaps 30s on/off?

Peter Chang

Oct 8, 2012, 11:49:37 PM10/8/12
to Ted Ketai, SF2G, luu.f...@gmail.com

Le 8 oct. 2012 20:01, "Ted Ketai" <tke...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> perhaps 30s on/off?

grk ther's a theory that i should be in earlier tomorrow. i'll probably do them anyway and maybe again thursday?

\p

Francis Luu

Oct 9, 2012, 12:16:07 AM10/9/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com