Stolen Bike Alert - Specialized Ruby, Specialized Safire, Strida

Michelle Lee

Oct 11, 2012, 9:08:19 PM10/11/12
to Michelle Lee, Dana Ostfeld
Hi there - our garage in the Mission was broken into today and they've taken 2 bikes from my roommate and 1 from myself. Could you pass this on to any shops or groups in the area? If you have any info, please call me at 908.246.9379 or email mish...@gmail.com.

Thank you so much,
Michelle

===

1. Specialized Ruby Expert women's road bike, size 51, SPD pedals
Paint job is fairly distinctive, dark metallic green with black. This photo is of an identical bike.
Serial #WUD90145103D
Inline image 4

2. Specialized Safire women's mountain bike, dual suspension
Labelled size M but fits smaller. This one is pretty much stock, with SPD pedals. We're working on getting a serial number for it. This photo is of an identical bike, though not ours.
Inline image 2

3. Strida folding bike, black
Looks similar to this one, but with teal BMX pedals and a rack attached to the front. Personally I don't think the thief has the cojones to rock a bike that looks like a granny stroller, but you never know.
Inline image 1Inline image 5
image.png
image.png
image.png