how open is open.sense.se ??

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jun 1, 2013, 10:23:16 PM6/1/13
to sens...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I just joined this group and I have an important question.
What does "open" in open.sense.se mean?
How open is this community and in what sense?
What are the licenses around this platform?

Thanks

Gary Parker

Jun 4, 2013, 11:16:03 AM6/4/13
to sens...@googlegroups.com
It's open in that you can send them your data, manipulate it, visualise it and pull it back from their systems. You can submit your own tools and applications (or at least ppl seem to have in the past). Beyond that I have no idea.

Gary

rafi...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2013, 9:13:10 AM6/5/13
to sens...@googlegroups.com
Open in Open.Sen.se simply means that it is open to anyone who wants to play with it and that this is all free.
To make things clear it doesn't mean that your data is opened to anyone (it is just yours), and it doesn't mean that the technology is open source.