Re: Unable to handle the elements after login to gmail acount

Arran

Mar 12, 2013, 7:12:36 AM3/12/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Well we cannot begin to help you without some of your code and what the page looks like.

Automating Gmail is a bad idea because it's markup layout is very complex and changes all the time, however the work around to this is to use Gmail 'basic mode' which drastically simplifies the HTML markup a lot but you will lose the 'advanced' features.

On Sunday, 10 March 2013 11:52:00 UTC, eashwari k wrote:
Hi all,

I am new to selenium rc,please some one help me in following

Tried to automate gmail login and logout scenario,I am able to login but not logout showing following log in eclipse IDE.

Got result: Timed out after 6ms on session c9c6a2adb287415b854ccae9395ad6d3

=>

Expecting that after logged in gmail account,browser creating new session and its creating issue for selenium to identify elements.

Thanks,
eashwari k.