Speaker for event on Climate Change/Green New Deal

Theresa Heller Baker

Mar 18, 2019, 1:04:06 PM3/18/19
to sco...@googlegroups.com
--My apologies if this was sent twice!--

Hello,

I am an NJIT Alum and a volunteer with an all volunteer run, non profit group called GreenHomeNYC. We run monthly forums on various sustainability topics. Our forum in April is a policy focused event focused on Climate Change & the Green New Deal.

I have been following some of the lively conversation on the SCORAI email list. I was wondering if there’s anyone located in the tri-state area local to Manhattan that would be interested in speaking at the event. We’re looking for all different perspectives including scientific and political viewpoints, as well as just to be educational in pointing out the feasibility and challenges ahead and how the Green New Deal can help to push us forward in meeting our climate goals.

Event details below. If you are interested or have recommendations for speakers, please reach out to me at the...@greenhomenyc.org

Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Time: 6:30-8pm
Location: Hafele showroom, W. 22nd st, NYC

Thank you,
Theresa Baker