Request for May Newsletter Items

Liz Allen

Apr 23, 2019, 7:26:52 PM4/23/19
to sco...@googlegroups.com
Greetings SCORAIers,

I'm reaching out to collect submissions for our May edition of the monthly SCORAI newsletter. Please send me announcements about conferences, publications, and other research projects and activities that you would like to share. You can either reply to this message or email me directly at lizb....@gmail.com with the subject "MAY SCORAI NEWSLETTER".

The last day to submit newsletter items for this month is Monday April 29.

Thank you!
--

Liz Allen, PhD

Postdoctoral Research Associate

Northeastern University, Global Resilience Institute

lizb....@gmail.com

Philip Vergragt

Apr 29, 2019, 8:33:00 AM4/29/19
to lizb....@gmail.com, sco...@googlegroups.com, hbr...@clarku.edu

Dear Liz,

We introduced several Advisory Board member in the last Newsletter. Since then, a few more have signed up; and we want to introduce them in the upcoming newsletter. Their bios and photos are on the website.

Please let me know if you need my assistance for this or if you can manage yourself. You need to check who was introduced last month, and who was not. I think we are talking about 4-5 people.

Thanks,

Philip

--
- Too many emails? Send an email to orsc...@gmail.com to change to a summary/digest mode.
- Follow our news on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SCORAI_org

Philip Vergragt

Apr 29, 2019, 8:40:42 AM4/29/19
to lizb....@gmail.com, sco...@googlegroups.com, hbr...@clarku.edu

Hi Liz,

I did a little homework and identified Marlyne Sahakian, Giorgos Kallis, Kate Power, Erik Assadourian, and Ashish Kothari as members to be introduced in the Newsletter.

I attach their bios and photos. I did not receive anything from Kate Power; and I need to look up Ashish.

Philip

Erik-2010.JPG
Erik Assadourian-bio-for-SCORAI-04-11-2019.docx
Giorgos Kallis.docx
Giorgos2.jpg
Marlyne Sahakian bio.docx