Fwd: for web publication

Robert Orzanna

Feb 11, 2019, 12:27:30 PM2/11/19
to SCORAI Group, degrow...@lists.posteo.de, Dg-webportal Team
**Please spread the word!**

Hi all,

the *International Summer School* on methods, practices, and activism
around *Degrowth & Environmental Justice* is back!

This year we focus on narrative building, with various workshops, lectures,
and collective learning experiences and the aim to formulate concrete
housing, food etc).

You can find more info and the tentative programme on the webpage:
https://summerschool.degrowth.org

The registration is now open and the deadline for applications is the *15th
of March*.

For any questions please contact degrowthsu...@gmail.com

*Please feel free to spread the call and forward this notice
to anyone who may be interested in the summer school! *

Regards,
The summer school organizing committee

Le lundi 11 février 2019 à 14:58:01 UTC+1, Robert Orzanna <orsc...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Then please hold and let me fix those points first.

Thanks!

-

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 at 14:39, Max Stoisser <maxst...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Aaaaahhh, I was too fast with the sending, but some small comments:

1. Link to tentative programm doesn't work! (well, it asks me to login at google, and then says "you need permission") - somehow we should change that; either directly upload the doc or change the link to the summerschool homepage programm section, once it's updated there?
2. I would also add a link to the R&D homepage
3. I would add for questions regarding "logistics and application" contact degrowthsummerschool@ ...

Great job, thank you!!

max

Le lundi 11 février 2019 à 13:52:10 UTC+1, Francois Schneider <soua...@gmail.com> a écrit :

so great
Marou, are you ready to send a general call from the summerschool email (to eco-eco, degrowth list etc.)? it shall go out now... putting the deadlines upfront, the registrations open today ! :)))) let us tell to spread intensively.

Francois

Le lun. 11 févr. 2019 à 11:14, Robert Orzanna <orsc...@gmail.com> a écrit :
1. New PDF version uploaded
2. New website featured on degrowth.org

👍🙃

-

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 at 11:00, Francois Schneider <soua...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello all
hello Robert

i just updated the program here (tuesday 25th) and put in pdf, and stated that it is preliminary not final, could you take this version instead? thanksss

cheers
Francois

Le lun. 11 févr. 2019 à 10:54, MarulaTsagkari <marou....@gmail.com> a écrit :
Yes its ok for now I think.

Do you think you can also advertise it at the R&D website?

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 at 18:34, Robert Orzanna <orsc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Glad. :-)

Not sure I fully understand your reply.

All good on the website and we keep as is for now?

-

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 at 14:50, Francois Schneider <soua...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello robert, so great, thanks so much
i will ask stay grounded. One thing is the events on 25 afternoon of  will be in barcelona center, and isabelle angelowski confirmed

Le sam. 9 févr. 2019 à 15:18, Robert Orzanna <orsc...@gmail.com> a écrit :
OK, I have removed the ESEE! 🤗

-

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 at 15:15, MarulaTsagkari <marou....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Robert,

great job. Looks really good to me!!! I hope it was not a lot of work
They only thing is that, as far as I am concerned, this year the Environmental Atlas is not involved and we don't know if we have funding from ESEE yet, so these have to be removed. On the other hand, this year we have a collaboration with the stay grounded so maybe their logo has to be there.

I am forwarding it to @Francois Schneider  and @Max Stoisser  to tell us what they think

Marula

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 at 15:03, Robert Orzanna <orsc...@gmail.com> wrote:
What do you think of this early draft?

-

On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 at 07:07, Robert Orzanna <orsc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Marula!

I am going to update the website this weekend or early next week. ❤😊

-

On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 at 13:33, MarulaTsagkari <marou....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Robert,

how are you?

I am sending you all the info for the new summer school. The registration opens soon and we would like to update the website. I am not really familiar with web design so I will leave it up to you. All the info is in the documents attached-one is the call and the other the tentative programme. Let's keep the format the same as last year but maybe change the color to blue so that it will look different from the first sight.
Once done we can also put something on the R&D website!

Please let me know if you have any questions or you need any clarification
Thanks again for your help. 😀

Marula