let's work with separate headings

Philip Vergragt

Sep 14, 2019, 7:53:55 PM9/14/19
to mho...@maine.edu, Halina Brown, jo...@me.com, Jean Boucher, sco...@googlegroups.com

Friends, these are fascinating discussions. Actually, there are different lines in the discussion:

1.      Jean’s question about the 60ies and 70s, and the discussion about public and private ownership and financing

2.      Halina’s critique on UBI and the related discussion about social justice and climate change.

3.      The discussion about innovation, and how to direct and control it, and the benefits and pitfalls.

Of course they are all related; but I propose to give them different headings in the discussion to make it easier to follow.