Fwd: [cern] Reminder - Community Economies Summer School in Italy

Oona Morrow

Jan 18, 2020, 8:13:48 AM1/18/20
to sco...@googlegroups.com
Happy to answer any questions. Please share in your networks.

Best wishes,
Oona

Feb 1, 2020, 4:56:04 PM2/1/20
to oonam...@gmail.com, sco...@googlegroups.com
Hello! I can include this in the SCORAI Newsletter if you like, but do not see the specific dates of the event posted? Can you please clarify?

--
- Too many emails? Send an email to rob...@orzanna.de to change to a summary/digest mode.
- Follow our news on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SCORAI_org

Liz Allen, PhD

Postdoctoral Research Associate

Northeastern University, Global Resilience Institute

lizb....@gmail.com