[New Blog Post] “Assault” – Voice of the Earth, no 1 by Charlotte Jensen

Robert Orzanna

Feb 18, 2020, 2:27:58 PM2/18/20
to SCORAI Group
Brilliant piece you shouldn't miss out on:

Looking forward to the discussion!

PS: Who's next to write a blog post?

Philip Vergragt

Feb 19, 2020, 2:44:43 PM2/19/20
to rob...@orzanna.de, SCORAI Group

Hi Charlotte,

Very moving piece; and beautifully written. I can see Gaia as this beautiful and confused girl, with no words for what has happened to her. I am looking forward to the next pieces; maybe about the perpetrators; maybe a trial and conviction? Or about the bystanders, who did not do anything to prevent this; and even facilitated this by averted their eyes while continuing what they were doing (i.e. consuming).

Warm regards,

Philip

--
- Too many emails? Send an email to rob...@orzanna.de to change to a summary/digest mode.