financial industry going "green"

Tom Abeles

Aug 9, 2019, 8:00:59 PM8/9/19
to SCORAI Group
The following is an article from Global Finance, one of the magazines that serve the international industry.

As I have posted, previously, the financial industry is not well addressed by the academic community. This article points out the shift from near term to long term impacts.

An interesting academic article by Kurt Mettenheim and Olivier Butzbach:
"Back to the Future of Alternative Banks and Patient Capital
Meeting of the Society for the Advancement of Social Economics (2016)
--------------------
Another article focuses on establishment of financing standards for fintech. An area that is becoming a global issue.

tom
tom abeles

Joe Zammit-Lucia

Aug 9, 2019, 8:42:02 PM8/9/19
to Tom Abeles, SCORAI Group
Thanks Tom,

For those interested in the ‘greening’ of finance, I suggest this inquiry has done the best and most comprehensive work over the last few years

Best

Joe

Dr Joe Zammit-Lucia

+31 646 86 21 76

radix.org.uk                                   amazon.co.uk    amazon.com

--
- Too many emails? Send an email to rob...@orzanna.de to change to a summary/digest mode.
- Follow our news on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SCORAI_org