Collecting SCORAI November newsletter items

Liz Allen

Oct 26, 2019, 10:28:56 AM10/26/19
to sco...@googlegroups.com
Dear SCORAI community,
Please email me with any announcements you have to share with the group about conferences, publications, and other research projects and activities that you would like to share in the upcoming November SCORAI Newsletter. You can either reply to this message or email me directly at lizb....@gmail.com with the subject "SCORAI NOVEMBER NEWSLETTER" (please do capitalize the subject line to help me make sure submissions aren't lost in my inbox).

Please send your newsletter items by Thursday, Oct 31.

Thank you!
--

Liz Allen, PhD

Postdoctoral Research Associate

Northeastern University, Global Resilience Institute

lizb....@gmail.com