Upcoming translocal events for community led system change

Duncan Crowley

Nov 27, 2020, 8:06:48 AM11/27/20
to SCORAI Group
Hi all,

I am new to the list but am participating in KAN discussions with Philip and more for about a year, since last year's ERSCP conference in Barcelona. I'm involved in action research with ECOLISE and on the UrbanA project, mostly covering citizen led initiatives for sustainable and just cities. I'm part of CE3C ecology research group at FCUL, which is part of academic wing of ECOLISE.

There's plenty going on, I'd like to invite you and your networks to some Upcoming events, all online and open.. Seeking to connect better translocal movements for system change. I'm also part of degrowth group in Lisbon and Irish Doughnut Economics group. I tweet at https://twitter.com/fuspey

Regards,

Duncan Crowley

Sat 28: Twenty Years A-growing -  A free virtual event Celebrating 20 years of Cloughjordan Ecovillage @CjnEcovillage
Sat, 28th November, 11:00 to 12:30

Tue 1st: Urbana movie night -
What can our future HOLD?
Communities across the world are taking concrete steps towards more sustainable & just futures. Here's a unique opportunity to watch the film #Tomorrow (@Demain_LeFilm) + discuss with others!
December 1st, 17.30- 21.00 CET

Wed 2nd: Communities of practice. Levereging impact by learning together. - CfF Event. @arena_urban will join the next @CfF_Communities event on December 2nd with other #CommunityofPractice groups @MunicipalitiesT & BLAST. This is the 3rd #CommunitiesForFuture online session, organised by @Ecolise.

Wed 2nd: All around the globe, people are developing local solutions to global problems. @TransfCities identifies key projects in 4 areas creating #sustainablejustcities & communities. Join the #TransformativeCities 2020 People’s Choice Award on December 2, 16h CET.
#CommunitiesForFuture
https://twitter.com/arena_urban/status/1331911707006996480?s=19