RISD Nature-Culture-Sustainability Spring Lecture Series + Video Links to Talks

Damian White

Feb 13, 2020, 5:13:28 PM2/13/20
to sco...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

Just want to let you know that ourGraduate program is hosting a range of talks and symposia that might interest you and your students if you are in the locality. Jason Moore, Ezio Manzini, Kate Sherrin Simi Kang and Martín Arboleda will all be at RISD this spring. Posters attached and below. You can get full details of our events and can watch video of all our past event, including our recent symposium on Climate Futures and the Green New Deal here: https://liberalartsmasters.risd.edu/ncss/events/ . All welcome and feel free to circulate to your students and any other interested parties.

All the best,
Damian
Damian F. White
Dean of Liberal Arts and Professor of Social Theory and Environmental Studies;
Rhode Island School of Design
2 College Street, Providence, RI 02903 USA
he/him/his

New Article:

https://www.academia.edu/38329433/Just_Transitions_Transition_Design_-_Preliminary_Notes_on_a_Design_Politics_for_a_Green_New_Deal

image.png