Orcas Island trip in October

Sandy n Fred Dentinger

Aug 13, 2014, 2:37:16 PM8/13/14
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com

Greetings!

Remember the trip to Orcas Island in Sept.?  Well, a lot of the accommodations are not available for one night only….however, we might be able to secure 6 rooms at Rosario Resort for the night of Sept 13th.  The cost per room, including tax is $175.06.  We have to be flexible and call after Labor Day to see if they have availability and will break their two night minimum.   Still interested?

If we move our trip to October, we might  have more options and some drop the two night minimum requirement.  Let me know your thoughts…

Thanks.

Sandy

Jeffrey Roddick

Aug 13, 2014, 3:16:03 PM8/13/14
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com
Sandy,
Is there a Wed. night meeting tonight? If so where? The Schweingarten?

Jeff

Gary Lazarus

Aug 13, 2014, 5:36:52 PM8/13/14
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com
My wife has out of town family members visiting at that time so we will be unable to attend.  Bummer

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 13, 2014, at 11:37 AM, "Sandy n Fred Dentinger" <fde...@comcast.net> wrote:

Sheila Donoghue

Aug 13, 2014, 5:37:29 PM8/13/14
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com
Thinking this is gonna be a cold, wet trip in October.   Coll and I will be available any weekend except the first one in October - we're in Leavenworth for Octoberfest.  Other than that, we're in.  Just let us know what the availability is.

Sheila