Vespa Art Items for Sale

Judy Severson

Jul 20, 2014, 11:05:20 AM7/20/14
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com

I have Vespa art items for sale.  I need to make wall space in our house for new art work that we are acquiring.  A few years ago I bought an Angie Dickerson (on a scooter) canvas-like hanging from Chispa for approximately $400.  I also have a poster-board picture of Gina Lollobrigida that I bought elsewhere for approximately $200.  They are both in perfect condition.  Attached are pictures.

I am planning on putting these up for sale next week at the SOB swap meet next weekend at the SOB rally (if they have not already sold).  However, I would like to offer them to club members first.  I will sell them to the first person who says that they want them and I will bring them to the scooter rally for pick-up.  Please e-mail me if you are interested.

Angie:  Sale Price $125 or best offer.  Size is 8 foot (with hanger) H x 4 foot W

Gina:  Sale Price $40 or best offer.  Size is 33 inches H x 25 inches W

Judy Severson

20140719_095929_resized.jpg
20140719_100037_resized.jpg