Solstice party

William Severson

Dec 22, 2014, 10:37:08 PM12/22/14
to Scootersofbellingham

If you missed it, the party not the solstice,  then you missed out. The known scooters, the people not the machines, we're the hosts Jeff and Mary, providing fantastic barbecued salmon,dessert and wine, Fred, Sandy, Gary, Rob, Judy and me, along with about a dozen of the host's neighbors and friends who pot lucked more ecellent foods and drink. The evening started early, as the winter solstice is the day of the year with the least daylight. The air was cool and still and just slightly chilly unless you went and got within about 10 feet of the huge fire, where it was paradise to finish your dessert and drink, and converse. Again, if you missed it, YOU MISSED IT.
Thank you Jeff and Mary for your initiative and hospitality in accommodating this important event. The days get longer for the next six months.
Bill

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android