Re: [SOB] Digest for scootersofbellingham@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

jason frederick

Dec 22, 2014, 2:34:35 PM12/22/14
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com
Sorry i missed the Holiday Party everyone. I miss you guys and hope to see ya soon. I may be up there before the end of the year if all goes well ,if not a very Merry Xmas and scooterific new year

 with love ,Jason

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 2:27 AM, <scootersof...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jeffrey Roddick <jrod...@comcast.net>: Dec 15 02:48PM -0800

Please join us on Sunday Dec. 21st 2014 at 3:00 PM to celebrate the 4,540,337,612th Annual Winter Solstice. This is going to be the one you don't want to miss. Weather permitting, we'll have a bonfire of considerable size and without regard to the weather we'll have Alder planked Salmon and other things. We will also be tasting a Nouveau Petite Syrah from the "End of County Road" winery. This wine is unoaked and barely 14 months from the crush but it's already showing great promise.

Jeff and Mary
855 Democrat St.
Bellingham, WA 98229
(360)671-3711