Monthly Meeting 10/11

1 view

Scooters of Bellingham

Sep 30, 2014, 7:52:06 PM9/30/14
to scootersofbellingham
The primary topic to discuss at our meeting is the Orcas Island trip. Fred and Sandy aren't able to make this week (they're organizers of this event). So we're going to postpone our meeting for 1 week.

Monthly Meeting 10/11, 9 AM food, Meeting at 9:30 PM

Bellingham Cruise Terminal, StrEAT Food

Meet to discuss
  • Orcas / San Juan's getaway weekend. Sometime this month?
  • Mid-month ride?
  • Holiday Party?
Those who attend will decide if there will be a ride after the meeting.

Hope to see you there!