Wednesday Ride 7/22

Scooters of Bellingham

Jul 16, 2015, 12:53:22 AM7/16/15
to scootersofbellingham
​There will be a ride next Wednesday, July 22.

Gather at Todd & Dorcie's place at 5:30 PM.  1206 Woburn Street, Bellingham, WA 98229

Todd will be leading the ride...destination TBD for food and drink.

Pat Anderson

Jul 16, 2015, 1:40:51 AM7/16/15
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com
Love to go but Patty and I will be cruising in the Gulf Islands for a week starting on Tuesday the 21st!

William Severson

Jul 22, 2015, 6:52:48 PM7/22/15
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com
I will be there.
Bill S

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Scooters of Bellingham" <scootersof...@gmail.com>
Date:Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 9:53 PM
Subject:[SOB] Wednesday Ride 7/22

William Severson

Jul 22, 2015, 11:42:07 PM7/22/15
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com
At 5:30 sharp, I was the last join Todd and Gary. We did wait another 5 minutesto see if any more were going to show before heading out up Yew and down to Samish Way. I told Todd and Gary I need to get a vaping kit for my Honda so I fit in with the two strokes. We continued on down to and around the pretty side of Lake Samish, over Barrel Springs to Colony to Bow Hill to the Longhorn in Edison for some solid and liquid calories. The party lasted until 7:30.
From:"Scooters of Bellingham" <scootersof...@gmail.com>
Date:Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 9:53 pm