Coordinates of Autocomplete Box

Stefano Mtangoo

Jun 2, 2014, 12:37:51 PM6/2/14
to scintilla...@googlegroups.com
Is there any chance to know the position of Autocomplete box?
I want to show documentation beside the box but to do that I need:
(1) the right corner position of scintilla.
 Another way will be (2) to know position of left corner and width of the box and add them up to get the right corner position
I cannot see anything that will give me (1)  with (2) I can only see [http://www.scintilla.org/ScintillaDoc.html#SCI_AUTOCPOSSTART] but am not sure its right thing
Also I cannot get current width of the AC Box.

Is it even possible? If yes how?
(I have not seen this in scite so excuse me if it is there)

Neil Hodgson

Jun 2, 2014, 7:26:06 PM6/2/14
to scintilla...@googlegroups.com
Stefano Mtangoo:

> Is there any chance to know the position of Autocomplete box?

Scintilla does not include an API to provide this. You should use your platform’s API to find the autocompletion window and its position.

Neil