scalar weapons? longitudinal EM waves? tesla? huh?

<kemical>>nospamthanks<

Nov 26, 2002, 2:18:58 AM11/26/02
I'm not a physics student or anything like that, I'm an art student haha.. i only know up to a
certain amount of college physics..
I'm open to theories and ideas about things, and I'm just wondering if any of you have
heard about this stuff, or if there are any active studies (names of people?) into these
types of things (in the topic). from what i've been reading it seems like russia is more into it than the US.
i guess it's all stuff that relates to that "empty space" (but maybe highly dense space)
between everything, and how another type of energy could be grabbed from it, or used.
and with the supposed scalar weapons stuff, it seems like it is easier to acccept new highly
destructive weapons, than other things which would sound like crazy talk since we are
so used to having things how they are now.

"Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive
the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of
the common fuels." Nikola Tesla

free energy.. lol?? really though, was he onto something, are there people still
doing similar things to what he was doing?
or does it fall under some name/category (please dont say bullshit.. lol :) )

another thing i was thinking about, which is more of just a what-if-idea, for fun..
is if ok, the empty space between matter, if it is similar to stuff like dark matter,
which is just hard for us to really detect because (i guess?) there just isnt energy
or ways of interacting with it so that we can see it, such as somone with iron fillings
and a magnet would see something happening (you wouldnt see the energy, you just see
its effect on matter), which is.. basically or is, everything around us...
so that had me thinking (haha) philidelphia experiment stuff, etc...
how that if this stuff is really dense, it could contain infinite possibilties for "other things"
happenning, even the matter/mass we are interacting with, its just, we are on our wavelength,
our frequency, our whatever you want to call it, while "other things" are on their own, and have
their own ways in which energy reacts with matter and reveals "other things" ...

im never actually touching this cup when i pick it up.. i mean yes i am.. but with the incredibly small
space between everything on the smallest ?? scale.. its not touching.. so with some
laws of how things work changed, or not around, my hand could pass right through this cup, or i
would not even see it, now of course i probably wouldnt even be able to move my hand.. etc its complicated
but im saying that, in all this emptyness between everything.. it could be serving purpose to all kinds of other things (dimensions if u want to call it that)
i dunno..

im rambling. :)

but if anyone has names or any categories stuff like tesla was doing, or this supposed scalar
weapons, or longitudinal EM waves... then reply. or if you just want to be constructive and have
been entertained by my thoughts reply also.. lol.

nitroburn

Nov 26, 2002, 7:08:50 AM11/26/02
Beware ... this place is full of sceptics. No one has the balls to open up
to new Ideas anymore. Ignore them and study every side.

">nospamthanks" <kemical<@datatragedy.com> wrote in message
: I'm not a physics student or anything like that, I'm an art student haha..

nitroburn

Nov 26, 2002, 7:17:50 AM11/26/02
http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm
http://jnaudin.free.fr/
http://www.cheniere.org/ -- Tom Bearden's website
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/scalwfaq.htm
http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/bark.html+
http://hometown.aol.com/dmboss1021/NEWPH/Page23.html
http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/bedini.html

">nospamthanks" <kemical<@datatragedy.com> wrote in message

: I'm not a physics student or anything like that, I'm an art student haha..

Mark Fergerson

Nov 26, 2002, 2:44:53 PM11/26/02
">nospamthanks<" wrote:

> I'm not a physics student or anything like that, I'm an art student haha.. i only know up to a
> certain amount of college physics..
> I'm open to theories and ideas about things, and I'm just wondering if any of you have
> heard about this stuff, or if there are any active studies (names of people?) into these
> types of things (in the topic). from what i've been reading it seems like russia is more into it than the US.

Yeah, but we faked them into spending
lots of money on Scalar Weapons for the
same reason we leaked other Star Wars
data, so they'd go bankrupt trying to
duplicate it. In that sense it worked.

> i guess it's all stuff that relates to that "empty space" (but maybe highly dense space)
> between everything, and how another type of energy could be grabbed from it, or used.
> and with the supposed scalar weapons stuff, it seems like it is easier to acccept new highly
> destructive weapons, than other things which would sound like crazy talk since we are
> so used to having things how they are now.

Scalar Waves (the basis of the tech
you're talking about) are a valid
mathematical entity, but no physical
evidence has been seen for them. Some
would argue about the Aharanov-Bohm
(IIRC) effect, but arguments are all
they have.

> "Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive
> the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of
> the common fuels." Nikola Tesla
>
> free energy.. lol?? really though, was he onto something, are there people still
> doing similar things to what he was doing?

Uh, sorta. But his Longitudinal
Vibrations are _not_ the same as
free-space scalar EM, as he was talking
about longitudinal EM waves supported in
the ground and driven by energy which
ultimately came from the sun.
Longitudinal free-space EM waves
apparently can't exist, or rather if
they can, we cannot detect (or generate)
them. Even if it had occurred
accidentally in a "conventional" EM
system, somebody would have noticed the
power input to the transmitter that
didn't make it to the receiver and
wasn't accounted for in between.

> or does it fall under some name/category (please dont say bullshit.. lol :) )

"Deliberate misunderstanding" and
"uneducated confusion", generally. Tesla
rigorously documented most everything he
did, but remember he didn't even have an
oscilloscope to see what his stuff was
doing. Also, he apparently claimed to
have done some things he _didn't_
document at all, hence some people think
they're justified mistranslating his
words to mean what they want them to.

> another thing i was thinking about, which is more of just a what-if-idea, for fun..
> is if ok, the empty space between matter, if it is similar to stuff like dark matter,
> which is just hard for us to really detect because (i guess?) there just isnt energy
> or ways of interacting with it so that we can see it, such as somone with iron fillings
> and a magnet would see something happening (you wouldnt see the energy, you just see
> its effect on matter), which is.. basically or is, everything around us...
> so that had me thinking (haha) philidelphia experiment stuff, etc...
> how that if this stuff is really dense, it could contain infinite possibilties for "other things"
> happenning, even the matter/mass we are interacting with, its just, we are on our wavelength,
> our frequency, our whatever you want to call it, while "other things" are on their own, and have
> their own ways in which energy reacts with matter and reveals "other things" ...

I can't tell if you're talking about
the ZPF or what, but as with all the
things you refer to, we've seen no
evidence, and that's the main problem.
You'd think something so common would be
slightly more obvious.

OTOH we may just be looking at the
"lowest-energy states" so to speak; some
"encouragement" may be needed to make
the phenomena visible.

Look up "Casimir effect". You'll note
that the ZPF is apparently quite real,
just not usable with current
(lab-curiosity-scale) tech, also the
supporting theory implies strongly that
it can't be manifested with anything
larger.

But then there's the
"heavier-than-air-flying-machines will
never fly" argument, which was valid
based on what was known at the time.
Now, we know better. Wait twenty years;
the ZPF situation may change, or not.
Just don't bet the farm on it.

> im never actually touching this cup when i pick it up.. i mean yes i am.. but with the incredibly small
> space between everything on the smallest ?? scale.. its not touching.. so with some
> laws of how things work changed, or not around, my hand could pass right through this cup, or i
> would not even see it, now of course i probably wouldnt even be able to move my hand.. etc its complicated
> but im saying that, in all this emptyness between everything.. it could be serving purpose to all kinds of other things (dimensions if u want to call it that)
> i dunno..

Depends what you mean by "touch". The
EM fields of the electrons bound to the
molecules of your fingers interfere
constructively with the fields of the
electrons bound to the cup's molecules,
but there's that "empty space" of pure
fields between them. What's the
difference?

Getting those fields to interfere
otherwise (so they can interpenetrate)
is extremely unlikely.

> im rambling. :)

For a non-techie you're fairly clear.
;>)

> but if anyone has names or any categories stuff like tesla was doing, or this supposed scalar
> weapons, or longitudinal EM waves... then reply. or if you just want to be constructive and have
> been entertained by my thoughts reply also.. lol.

Nitroburn gave as good references as
you'll find. Note that no machinery has
been duplicated and shown to work. If
you disbelieve that, go to Naudin's site
and build what he shows.

Mark L. Fergerson

nitroburn

Dec 1, 2002, 6:04:13 PM12/1/02
What about the 'Neon-Bulb' Based 'detectors?
(http://www.csonline.net/bpaddock/scalar/neondet.htm)
The 'Scalar Beamer'... (http://hometown.aol.com/dmboss1021/NEWPH/Page23.html
& http://www.gocs1.com/Psionics/Scalar-Beam-Device.htm)

are their any ideas about what is 'actually' going on with these devices?
Properly constructed of course.

Also.. bearden makes refrences to the caduceus coil (so does JLN) (
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/sclxmtr.htm )

Just wondering what people think is behind devices like these.

(if you have any more intresting links like these.. 'theory' in your eyes or
not.. tell me! :)

"Mark Fergerson" <mferg...@cox.net> wrote in message

Mark Fergerson

Dec 2, 2002, 2:14:48 PM12/2/02
nitroburn wrote:

> What about the 'Neon-Bulb' Based 'detectors?
> (http://www.csonline.net/bpaddock/scalar/neondet.htm)

I can't get it to do anything
repeatable. Even with battery power I
see nothing but transient response.
Maybe if I had bigger bulbs to work with
(~= larger antenna area).

All I can get it to do is slowly
demagnetize the magnets (and drain
batteries). I can't get two of them to
act as a TX-RX pair either. I've tried
several variations on the components
involved (coil windings, magnet sizes,
motor types, etc), and no luck.

> are their any ideas about what is 'actually' going on with these devices?

AFAICT straightforward electronics.

> Properly constructed of course.

That's the rub; "experts" always claim
some "special" tuning or preparing
technique. Either it's BS or there's
some subtle variation in materials not
so far identified, like maybe trace
elements in some, but not all,
rare-earth magnets. But life's short,
and I play with this stuff only in my
spare time.

> Also.. bearden makes refrences to the caduceus coil (so does JLN) (
> http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/sclxmtr.htm )

I had a link to a debunking of that
thing (AKA the Smith coil) but I lost
the URL. It does indeed have some weird
characteristics, but nothing "scalar"
AFAICT.

> Just wondering what people think is behind devices like these.

I've played with many of these things.
I still can't find any justification for
the claims. But, I'll keep playing with
them as I run across them. You never
know...

> (if you have any more intresting links like these.. 'theory' in your eyes or
> not.. tell me! :)

Google will give you many more than I
can, and you may use different criteria
than I to decide which are worth fooling
with.

Mark L. Fergerson

HealyJ7

Dec 2, 2002, 11:27:35 PM12/2/02
I would add this (see below) as a resource, but it is long -n- heavy. Just
skip to the section 13 & 14. Scalar is just a way to say point, as opposed
to a field. Bearden, like all of modern physics, sees that there are
higher(Other?) dimensions that are infolded (Bearden) or compactified
(string and quantum loop theorists) into each and every point. Lots of
physicist now agree that these higher order dimensions have real impact on
our 4D world. So what the hell does scalar wave mean? Waves in these other
dimensions, a common theme in physics now. Longitudinal, phase conjugate,
time-reversable? All real concepts that Bearden didn't invent.

Unifed Model of Bivacuum, Particles Duality, Electromagnetism, Gravitation &
Time. The Superfuous Energy of Asymmetric Bivacuum

By

Alex Kaivarainen
University of Turku,
Vesilinnantie 5, FIN-20014, Turku, Finland
H...@karelia.ru
http://www.karelia.ru/~alexk

URL http://xxx.lanl.gov/PS_cache/physics/pdf/0207/0207027.pdf