The Pentagon Fraud Explained In Simple Terms

This is 1938 Berlin

Jul 18, 2003, 1:49:04 PM7/18/03
§yko D'Mann <Nevert...@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:c5cghvo94ekju1j0k...@4ax.com:

> [...]
> *
> * >>>> tain't circular or round...It is uneven and irregular.
> * >>>>
> * >>>
> * >>>
> * >>>
> * >>>Failed kindergarten geometry, eh?
> * >>>
> * >>>http://amigaphil.planetinternet.be/pic/Pentagon091114.jpg
> * >>
> * >> How can that be a "circular hole" when it the diameter that is
> along * >> the straight line of the buildings floor.
> * >
> * >
> * >Incoherent. Try again.
> * >
> * >
> * >
> * >> That is plainly obvious just by looking at the picture.
> * >>
> * >
> * >http://amigaphil.planetinternet.be/pic/Pentagon091114.jpg
> * >
> * >
> * >
> * >> It isn't round...round implies a curve...how can you have a curve
> with * >> a straight portion? That are straight portions at the top
> and bottom * >> of that hole.
> * >>
> * >
> * >
> * >http://amigaphil.planetinternet.be/pic/Pentagon091114.jpg
> * >
> * >
> * >> Ok...It's amazing round hole like with subtle straight parts.
> * >
> * >
> * >
> * >http://amigaphil.planetinternet.be/pic/Pentagon091114.jpg
> * >
> * >
> * >Round? Or square? Or randomly shaped?
> *
> * I haven't been following the importance of the hole being round, but
> it * looks more like a rectangle with the corners lopped off. But no
> matter * what shape went through it, approximately round is exactly
> what I'd * expect of the hole because a brick can't be knocked out
> without pulling * on adjacent bricks. The shape of the hole
> represents some compromise * between the shape of the object going
> through it, fractures and weak * spots in the materials, minimizing
> the energy of fracture, and the big * chunks of concrete just inside.
> You shouldn't expect to see a silhouette * of Wiley E. Coyote there.
>
> I don't think he's looking for a cartoon coyote. I believe his main
> contention is the plane's fuselage would have flattened or expanded on
> impact (assuming it wasn't stronger than the Pentagon) and then either
> pushed or became one with the pieces of debris, office furniture, and
> additional walls it was plowing through in its path. He wants to know
> why this larger moving mass created a smaller exit hole than its

It is stunning that you can grasp this, and the rest of them cannot.

--
Can I borrow a feeling?
http://www.mp3.com/gortician

Bass for your anus:
http://www.mp3.com/manticore
http://www.mp3.com/meterversusyard
http://www.mp3.com/highc
http://www.mp3.com/measurerecs.

"[The artwork of Andrew Penland] is REAL...what I mean by "real" is that
it made NEW THOUGHTS occur in my head, which would have never otherwise
occurred." --Full Force Frank

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 18, 2003, 4:40:34 PM7/18/03
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:49:04 GMT, This is 1938 Berlin
<spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:

>> I don't think he's looking for a cartoon coyote. I believe his main
>> contention is the plane's fuselage would have flattened or expanded on
>> impact (assuming it wasn't stronger than the Pentagon) and then either
>> pushed or became one with the pieces of debris, office furniture, and
>> additional walls it was plowing through in its path. He wants to know
>> why this larger moving mass created a smaller exit hole than its
>> already too small entry hole.
>>

>It is stunning that you can grasp this, and the rest of them cannot.

What isn't stunning is that the main contention is flawed. It would
have neither flattened nor expanded. It generally disintegrates into
thousands of pieces, but, yes, there is enough mass left to create the
exit hole.

Hit1Hard

Jul 18, 2003, 9:28:21 PM7/18/03
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:40:34 -0400, agent86 wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:49:04 GMT, This is 1938 Berlin
> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:
>

>>> I don't think he's looking for a cartoon coyote. I believe his main
>>> contention is the plane's fuselage would have flattened or expanded on
>>> impact (assuming it wasn't stronger than the Pentagon) and then either
>>> pushed or became one with the pieces of debris, office furniture, and
>>> additional walls it was plowing through in its path. He wants to know
>>> why this larger moving mass created a smaller exit hole than its
>>> already too small entry hole.
>>>

>>It is stunning that you can grasp this, and the rest of them cannot.
>
> What isn't stunning is that the main contention is flawed.

Yep.. We show something.. Claim shit.. and everyone believes what we say
it is..

You know.. They say Jesus walked over water. And Mozes split
the sea.. Must be true since everyone believes it.

> It would
> have neither flattened nor expanded. It generally disintegrates into
> thousands of pieces, but, yes, there is enough mass left to create the
> exit hole.

So where are the pieces that bounced of the wall onto the lawn..
Or did all pieces bounce inward?

You surely have some picture to back that up, that noone else has seen
and are comparable with pictures taken just after the inpact that show none
of these "parts" but contain the yellow fireengines and the entry hole.....

--
Hit1Hard

The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another
must wait till that other is ready. --Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

<Spam Shredder Block>
LaserJet, LaserJet 500+ 6)HP 4L, 4P 7)HP II, IID, III, IIID 8)HP LaserJ
et 4, 4 plus, 5 8 xmlns=> clsResultTitle Organization WebDirectory - Re
<Spam Shredder Block>

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 18, 2003, 11:02:41 PM7/18/03
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:28:21 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>
wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:40:34 -0400, agent86 wrote:

>>>It is stunning that you can grasp this, and the rest of them cannot.
>>
>> What isn't stunning is that the main contention is flawed.
>
>Yep.. We show something.. Claim shit.. and everyone believes what we say
>it is..

And you show nothing, claim shit, and expect everyone to believe you.

>You know.. They say Jesus walked over water. And Mozes split
>the sea.. Must be true since everyone believes it.

"Mozes"?

>> It would
>> have neither flattened nor expanded. It generally disintegrates into
>> thousands of pieces, but, yes, there is enough mass left to create the
>> exit hole.
>
>So where are the pieces that bounced of the wall onto the lawn..
>Or did all pieces bounce inward?

In the pictures that you've been shown numerous times.

>You surely have some picture to back that up, that noone else has seen
>and are comparable with pictures taken just after the inpact that show none
>of these "parts" but contain the yellow fireengines and the entry hole.....

For a start, see
http://perso.club-internet.fr/mouv4x8/11Sept01/911Pho01.html#BM19

for a number of pictures of some of the larger aircraft parts.

Another source is http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

skygodtj

Jul 18, 2003, 11:46:02 PM7/18/03

Where did the 757 that took off from IAD bound for SFO land?

> --
> Can I borrow a feeling?
> http://www.mp3.com/gortician
>
> Bass for your anus:
> http://www.mp3.com/manticore
> http://www.mp3.com/meterversusyard
> http://www.mp3.com/highc
> http://www.mp3.com/measurerecs.
>
> "[The artwork of Andrew Penland] is REAL...what I mean by "real" is that
> it made NEW THOUGHTS occur in my head, which would have never otherwise
> occurred." --Full Force Frank

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

skygodtj

Jul 18, 2003, 11:46:46 PM7/18/03

Where did the 757 that took off from IAD bound for SFO land?

> --

> Hit1Hard
>
> The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another
> must wait till that other is ready. --Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)
>
> <Spam Shredder Block>
> LaserJet, LaserJet 500+ 6)HP 4L, 4P 7)HP II, IID, III, IIID 8)HP LaserJ
> et 4, 4 plus, 5 8 xmlns=> clsResultTitle Organization WebDirectory - Re
> <Spam Shredder Block>

Hit1Hard

Jul 19, 2003, 3:22:56 AM7/19/03
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:02:41 -0400, agent86 wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:28:21 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:40:34 -0400, agent86 wrote:

>>> What isn't stunning is that the main contention is flawed.
>>
>>Yep.. We show something.. Claim shit.. and everyone believes what we say
>>it is..
>
> And you show nothing, claim shit, and expect everyone to believe you.

Only if you are selective blind. Are you?

>>You know.. They say Jesus walked over water. And Mozes split the sea..
>>Must be true since everyone believes it.
>
> "Mozes"?

Old man, beard, water, Egytians, flight, trapped, god
intervention, water, pass, kill Egyptians.

>>> It would
>>> have neither flattened nor expanded. It generally disintegrates into
>>> thousands of pieces, but, yes, there is enough mass left to create the
>>> exit hole.
>>
>>So where are the pieces that bounced of the wall onto the lawn.. Or did
>>all pieces bounce inward?
>
> In the pictures that you've been shown numerous times.

Ah.. well , those were very convincing then, weren't they.
Btw, you're reply to the FBI-Couple of minutes pickup of the security
tape of the gas station is overdue?

Or is that what hasn't been shown numerous times?

>>You surely have some picture to back that up, that noone else has seen
>>and are comparable with pictures taken just after the inpact that show
>>none of these "parts" but contain the yellow fireengines and the entry
>>hole.....
>
> For a start, see
> http://perso.club-internet.fr/mouv4x8/11Sept01/911Pho01.html#BM19

And for the end? Or did only a couple of pieces go ballistic?

Is this question allready solved:
what is under http://perso.club-internet.fr/mouv4x8/11Sept01/A0002a_347704_Are_they_removing_missile.jpg

> for a number of pictures of some of the larger aircraft parts.

Some? There should be a complete wing outside with heavier parts..
Hydrolic cyllinders and other dense parts that are in the wings and such..

For something that isn't true, You really go thru an awfull lot of
trouble to keep all those reply's coming and coming and coming and
coming and coming and coming.... You're sure you are a professional
firefighter?

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email by Hit1Hard©
Letting Go
Minor Arcana - Suit of Water - 8 of Water
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=56
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen056LettingGo.jpg

The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more
certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not
lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith,
but through striving after rational knowledge. --Albert Einstein

<Spam Shredder Block>
ATT Wireless 5 1 tblMenuColor 610 0 xmlns=> 5 menuLinks title=New Web
Search Web Search menuLinks title=Advanced Search onclick=ChangePage( t
<Spam Shredder Block>

Tom Mosher

Jul 18, 2003, 11:51:33 PM7/18/03

"skygodtj" <skyg...@br549.com> wrote in message
Idiots who claim that AA 77 didn't hit the Pentagon piss me off. More so
because one of my best friends lost three friends on that flight - the
captain and two flight attendants (husband and wife).

Tom

skygodtj

Jul 18, 2003, 11:57:51 PM7/18/03

Numbnuts Stupid_QueerFucker/SARS/AIDS/Berlin/Dude/carwasher just has to remember
three simple words.. paper or plastic?

skygodtj

Jul 19, 2003, 12:13:16 AM7/19/03

Nope, no Hydrolic cyllinders on the 757. There are - hydraulic reservoirs -
three to be exact, located in the main landing gear bays. But then being a
foreigner, you wouldnt know that, and NOT flying the 757, you wouldnt know that.

Ralph Nesbitt

Jul 19, 2003, 12:20:08 AM7/19/03

"Hit1Hard" <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl> wrote in message
The "Fireengines" are not "yellow". They are "Reflective Fluorescent Lime
Green".
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Hit1Hard

Jul 19, 2003, 4:26:12 AM7/19/03
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:13:16 -0400, skygodtj wrote:

> HitWAY2HardOnTheHead wrote:

Weak.. but ok.. Have fun... Everyone has enjoyment on his/her level.

> Nope, no Hydrolic cyllinders on the 757. There are - hydraulic
> reservoirs - three to be exact, located in the main landing gear bays.
> But then being a foreigner, you wouldnt know that, and NOT flying the
> 757, you wouldnt know that.

So what exactly do these hydraulic resevoirs do?

Oh nevermind, I allready found it:

http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache:IFzzUxa-cPsJ:www.geocities.com/mknemesis/printer.html+%22boeing+757%22+hydraulics+wings&hl=xx-hacker&ie=UTF-8

"By the late fifties we were well into the age of hydraulics, where just
like the power steering on your automobile, hydraulic rams were placed in
line between the pilot?s control cables and each individual control
surface. Now when the pilot moved the control yoke, the cables activated
sensors, which in turn activated one or more hydraulic rams, which in
turn moved one or more control surfaces. For the first time since Bleriot
and the Wright brothers, pilots were of necessity being steadily
distanced from direct control of their own aircraft.
When the multinationals and DARPA finally came on the scene in the
mid-seventies, aircraft systems were even more advanced, with
computers controlling onboard autopilots, which in turn were capable
of controlling all of the onboard hydraulics."

So you call them Hydrolic rams instead of cylinders..
Youre better in "fuckin' gimp" mate.

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
Completion
Major Arcana XXI
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=22
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen022Completion.jpg

All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or
Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify
and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit. --Thomas Paine
"Age of Reason".

<Spam Shredder Block>
dden thr xmlns=> 2 5 tblSidebarColor vtop 10 spacer 1 xmlns=> sidebar 0
margin0 0 frame0 160 600 xmlns=> 160 600 tblShellColor =TABLE-LAYOUT:
<Spam Shredder Block>

Hit1Hard

Jul 19, 2003, 4:30:47 AM7/19/03

Thank you for correcting that.. What about the picture?
Or even a close up of the part that was found, I am very interested if
its edges scraped grass and dirt while it was rolling over the ground
after being slung away in the explosion. And if that is not the case..
How deep are its edges in the groud?

> Ralph Nesbitt
> Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :

Intensity
Minor Arcana - Knight of Fire
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=26
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen026Intensity.jpg

This ain't the goddamn Barney show, I'm not a goddamn purple dinosaur,
and I don't give a flying fuck about your *feelings.* I don't love you,
I don't want to be your friend, and as far as I'm concerned, caring
means not setting your house on fire. --Phil Birmingham

<Spam Shredder Block>
fixed 770 vtop tblShellColor 610 0 xmlns=> 25 5 vbottom - More Useful E
veryday tblShellColor 100% 0 xmlns=> 5 big7Links Home 13 big7Links MSN
<Spam Shredder Block>

skygodtj

Jul 19, 2003, 1:03:10 AM7/19/03
Hit1Hard wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:13:16 -0400, skygodtj wrote:
>
> > HitWAY2HardOnTheHead wrote:
>
> Weak.. but ok.. Have fun... Everyone has enjoyment on his/her level.
>
> > Nope, no Hydrolic cyllinders on the 757. There are - hydraulic
> > reservoirs - three to be exact, located in the main landing gear bays.
> > But then being a foreigner, you wouldnt know that, and NOT flying the
> > 757, you wouldnt know that.
>
> So what exactly do these hydraulic resevoirs do?
>
> Oh nevermind, I allready found it:
>
> http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache:IFzzUxa-cPsJ:www.geocities.com/mknemesis/printer.html+%22boeing+757%22+hydraulics+wings&hl=xx-hacker&ie=UTF-8
>
> "By the late fifties we were well into the age of hydraulics, where just
> like the power steering on your automobile, hydraulic rams were placed in
> line between the pilot?s control cables and each individual control
> surface. Now when the pilot moved the control yoke, the cables activated
> sensors, which in turn activated one or more hydraulic rams, which in
> turn moved one or more control surfaces. For the first time since Bleriot
> and the Wright brothers, pilots were of necessity being steadily
> distanced from direct control of their own aircraft.
> When the multinationals and DARPA finally came on the scene in the
> mid-seventies, aircraft systems were even more advanced, with
> computers controlling onboard autopilots, which in turn were capable
> of controlling all of the onboard hydraulics."
>
> So you call them instead of cylinders..

> Youre better in "fuckin' gimp" mate.

Nope, not Hydrolic rams. Oh, this website looks official, must be gospel!
No Boeing pilot has called these Hydrolic rams.

> --
> Hit1Hard
>
> An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
> Completion
> Major Arcana XXI
> http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=22
> http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen022Completion.jpg
>
> All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or
> Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify
> and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit. --Thomas Paine
> "Age of Reason".
>
> <Spam Shredder Block>
> dden thr xmlns=> 2 5 tblSidebarColor vtop 10 spacer 1 xmlns=> sidebar 0
> margin0 0 frame0 160 600 xmlns=> 160 600 tblShellColor =TABLE-LAYOUT:
> <Spam Shredder Block>

Hit1Hard

Jul 19, 2003, 5:06:45 AM7/19/03

k.. If you say so.

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email

New Vision
Major Arcana XII
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=13
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen013NewVision.jpg

You know, sometimes, when they say you are ahead of your time, it's
just a polite way of saying you have a real bad sense of timing.
--George McGovern

<Spam Shredder Block>
rowth of our 30 year old company.. You only need to be motivated, teach
able, and business minded! Please leave your Name, Number, State, and t
<Spam Shredder Block>

Hit1Hard

Jul 19, 2003, 5:33:56 AM7/19/03
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 01:29:02 -0400, JL Grasso wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 04:26:12 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>
> wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:

>>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:13:16 -0400, skygodtj wrote:
>>
>>> HitWAY2HardOnTheHead wrote:
>>
>>Weak.. but ok.. Have fun... Everyone has enjoyment on his/her level.
>>
>>> Nope, no Hydrolic cyllinders on the 757. There are - hydraulic
>>> reservoirs - three to be exact, located in the main landing gear bays.
>>> But then being a foreigner, you wouldnt know that, and NOT flying the
>>> 757, you wouldnt know that.
>>
>>So what exactly do these hydraulic resevoirs do?
>>
>>Oh nevermind, I allready found it:
>>
>>http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache:IFzzUxa-cPsJ:www.geocities.com/mknemesis/printer.html+%22boeing+757%22+hydraulics+wings&hl=xx-hacker&ie=UTF-8
>>
>> "By the late fifties we were well into the age of hydraulics, where
>> just like the power steering on your automobile, hydraulic rams were
>> placed in line between the pilot?s control cables and each individual
>> control surface. Now when the pilot moved the control yoke, the cables
>> activated sensors, which in turn activated one or more hydraulic rams,
>> which in turn moved one or more control surfaces. For the first time
>> since Bleriot and the Wright brothers, pilots were of necessity being
>> steadily distanced from direct control of their own aircraft.
>>When the multinationals and DARPA finally came on the scene in the
>>mid-seventies, aircraft systems were even more advanced, with computers
>>controlling onboard autopilots, which in turn were capable of
>>controlling all of the onboard hydraulics."
>>
>>So you call them Hydrolic rams instead of cylinders.. Youre better in
>>"fuckin' gimp" mate.
>

> They're called actuators, sport.

So they work on air. Friend of mine has a business selling them.
I know those.. assembled some.. Kinda heavy shit like in dense..
So the original question still stands.

Supprising to hear this since all those planes fall out of the air when the
hydraulics fail. Got an answer for that?

--
Hit1Hard

Past Lives
Major Arcana XVIII
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=19
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen019PastLives.jpg

One of the things investors have learned about emerging markets
recently is that they are hard to emerge from in an emergency. --Robert
Hormats of investment firm Goldman Sachs International, Jan 1995.

<Spam Shredder Block>
be one of them. Call 1 - 212 - 937 - 2149 or click the link below for f
ull information on obtaining the diploma you need from a prestigious no
<Spam Shredder Block>

skygodtj

Jul 19, 2003, 2:15:38 AM7/19/03

No, they dont.

The 757 and 767 have a RAT, thats Ram Air Turbine, it's a constant speed prop
that powers a small hydraulic pump to provide pressure for the Center System
flight controls. It falls when:

1) Both engine spool down to less than 50% N3 speed(on RR engines, I dont know
what the speed setting is for Pratts or GE's)

2) The deploy button on the overhead overhead panel in the cockpit is pressed

757's/767's are equiped with 6 Hydraulic pumps, 2 engine driven, 4 electric.

Either side can power the other.

Thats an answer.

> > Jerry
>
> --
> Hit1Hard
>
> Past Lives
> Major Arcana XVIII
> http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=19
> http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen019PastLives.jpg
>
> One of the things investors have learned about emerging markets
> recently is that they are hard to emerge from in an emergency. --Robert
> Hormats of investment firm Goldman Sachs International, Jan 1995.
>
> <Spam Shredder Block>
> be one of them. Call 1 - 212 - 937 - 2149 or click the link below for f
> ull information on obtaining the diploma you need from a prestigious no
> <Spam Shredder Block>

Hit1Hard

Jul 19, 2003, 6:00:38 AM7/19/03

Ah... No kidding.. I am all ear.. Please continue.

> The 757 and 767 have a RAT, thats Ram Air Turbine, it's a constant speed
> prop that powers a small hydraulic pump to provide pressure for the
> Center System flight controls. It falls when:

Ah, an Hydraulic pump to provide pressure for the Center System flight
controls.... Enlightning.. Please continue..

> 1) Both engine spool down to less than 50% N3 speed(on RR engines, I
> dont know what the speed setting is for Pratts or GE's)
>
> 2) The deploy button on the overhead overhead panel in the cockpit is
> pressed
>
> 757's/767's are equiped with 6 Hydraulic pumps, 2 engine driven, 4
> electric.

Of course.. Redundancy for such an important system needed to fly..

> Either side can power the other.

Like a cars breaking system?

> Thats an answer.

Ah.. But what do those Hydraulic pumps generate presure for if the plane
doesn't have "hydraulics"... And why such abundant redundancy in heavy
hydraulic pumps when weight is lost profit?

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :

Suppression
Minor Arcana - Suit of Fire - 10 of Fire
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=48
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen048Suppression.jpg

If once (the people) become inattentive to the public affairs, you and
I, and Congress and Assemblies, Judges and Governors, shall all become
wolves. It seems to be the law of our general nature, in spite of
individual exceptions. --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1787.

<Spam Shredder Block>
vbnuwfv Language Type New Page 1 Century Gothic> Ambitious People Who W
ant More!! 4 Century Gothic>Here's the Line: 4 Century Gothic>I know yo
<Spam Shredder Block>

skygodtj

Jul 19, 2003, 2:53:54 AM7/19/03

No, breaking means to break, as in not work, unworkable, not fixed. BRAKE means
to stop.

> > Thats an answer.
>
> Ah.. But what do those Hydraulic pumps generate presure for if the plane
> doesn't have "hydraulics"... And why such abundant redundancy in heavy
> hydraulic pumps when weight is lost profit?

Your questions makes no sense

> --
> Hit1Hard
>
> An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
> Suppression
> Minor Arcana - Suit of Fire - 10 of Fire
> http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=48
> http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen048Suppression.jpg
>
> If once (the people) become inattentive to the public affairs, you and
> I, and Congress and Assemblies, Judges and Governors, shall all become
> wolves. It seems to be the law of our general nature, in spite of
> individual exceptions. --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1787.
>
> <Spam Shredder Block>
> vbnuwfv Language Type New Page 1 Century Gothic> Ambitious People Who W
> ant More!! 4 Century Gothic>Here's the Line: 4 Century Gothic>I know yo
> <Spam Shredder Block>

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 7:42:27 AM7/19/03

> Some? There should be a complete wing outside with heavier parts..
> Hydrolic cyllinders and other dense parts that are in the wings and
> such..

Don't forget a vertical stabilizer OUTSIDE of the building, not to mention
visible damage from the stabilizer.

Oh, and there is no entry point possible for the right engine.

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 7:51:46 AM7/19/03
"Ralph Nesbitt" <ralph-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

"Babyshit green"

> Ralph Nesbitt
> Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 7:50:44 AM7/19/03
"Tom Mosher" <t_mo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

Your government killed them.

Enjoy the rest of your long life.

Hit1Hard

Jul 19, 2003, 5:48:08 PM7/19/03

Actually your answers don't.. Besides that you just "plonked" me.. (Lie?)

No I bet Mechanical Engineering is a little about your pilots cap.

You might wanna check out why pressurised fluids are prefrered over pressurised
air.

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email by Hit1Hard©
Courage
Major Arcana VIII
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=09
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen009Courage.jpg

'Everyone is a prisoner of his own experiences. No one can eliminate
prejudices --just recognize them. --Edward R. Murrow

<Spam Shredder Block>
ERE just three months ago. Century Gothic>Running my own company. Enjoy
ing my success. But KNOWING Century Gothic>I wanted: Century Gothic Sec
<Spam Shredder Block>

JustaCowboy

Jul 19, 2003, 2:37:07 PM7/19/03

> >> And why such abundant redundancy in
> >> heavy hydraulic pumps when weight is lost profit?
> >
> > Your questions makes no sense

They do, if we acknowledge that H1H has no fucking clue. Hydraulic control
systems are weight-efficient, among their other desirabilities. H1H might
understand if he ever looked at the process by which these design decisions
are made and weighed. For example, is a system of pumps and lines to
actuators heavier than its alternative, in a large airplane with complex
control mechanisms? Lighter? I'm sure H1H will enlighten us, as he has so
often in the past. I await his treatise on the design and implementation of
complex aircraft control systems. Maybe Tarver can help him out.

Hit1Hard

Jul 19, 2003, 7:12:55 PM7/19/03
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:37:07 -0400, JustaCowboy wrote:

>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 02:53:54 -0400, skygodtj wrote:
>
>>"Hit1Hard" <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl> wrote in message

>> > Your questions makes no sense
>
> They do, if we acknowledge that H1H has no fucking clue.

Good.. Clue me in then.

> Hydraulic
> control systems are weight-efficient, among their other desirabilities.

Like?

> H1H might understand if he ever looked at the process by which these
> design decisions are made and weighed. For example, is a system of
> pumps and lines to actuators heavier than its alternative, in a large
> airplane with complex control mechanisms?

I don't know, You tell me what has less weight. An aircompressor with
lines filled with air or a fluid compressor with lines filled with fluid.

> Lighter?

> I'm sure H1H will
> enlighten us, as he has so often in the past. I await his treatise on
> the design and implementation of complex aircraft control systems. Maybe
> Tarver can help him out.

Answer the question.. You have talked about me allready so many times.
That subject is boring, The subjectline at hand is more interesting.

But then again.. It is easier to talk about me, then to answer the
question where the heavy parts in the wings went. You know the kinda
things that extend the wings when preparing for take off and landing.

Come on, Gooding be a good sport.

Can you hear me now? Good!

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email

Control
Minor Arcana - King of Clouds
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=32
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen032Control.jpg

It really was a big help to the army. They probably killed a lot of
people, and I probably have a lot of blood on my hands, but that's not
all bad. -- Robert Martens, former member of the US Embassy's political
section in Jakarta, in 1990, discussing the 1965 US-backed coup in Indonesia

<Spam Shredder Block>
! Century Gothic>Request a FREE CD today to get The DETAILS The PROOF a
nd the EXACT steps 4 Comic MS>to BOOST your income by $10,000 QUICKLY.
<Spam Shredder Block>

JustaCowboy

Jul 19, 2003, 4:08:42 PM7/19/03

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:37:07 -0400, JustaCowboy wrote:

> But then again.. It is easier to talk about me, then to answer the
> question where the heavy parts in the wings went. You know the kinda
> things that extend the wings when preparing for take off and landing.

It's all been documented. The fact that you don't know about it is nobody's
fault but yours.
Go fuck yourself. Read the relevant materials and then shove them up your
ass, you
ignorant piece of shit.

Hit1Hard

Jul 19, 2003, 8:18:04 PM7/19/03
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:08:42 -0400, JustaCowboy wrote:

> "Hit1Hard" <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:37:07 -0400, JustaCowboy wrote:
>
>> But then again.. It is easier to talk about me, then to answer the
>> question where the heavy parts in the wings went. You know the kinda
>> things that extend the wings when preparing for take off and landing.
>
> It's all been documented.

Ah.. Cite?

> The fact that you don't know about it is
> nobody's fault but yours.

Ah... Is this like the empty brained believer saying " If you don't know that god
exists, is nobody's fault but yours". Halleluya, we have a wittness
brothers.

> Go fuck yourself.

Thank you, its nice of you to wish me intercourse..
In my country we wish each other less good things.

> Read the relevant materials and then shove them up
> your ass, you
> ignorant piece of shit.

Is that what you did with those materials?

BTW.. just posted.. http://www.standdown.net.
Your bad mouthed input is expected and appreciated on its value to give the posts some
credibility for starters. I know you won't be able to talk about or comprehend
the contents.. But then again, what's new in our time together eh Paul?

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
The Outsider
Minor Arcana - Suit of Rainbows - 5 of Rainbows
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=73
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen073TheOutsider.jpg

Worry is the interest paid on trouble before it falls due. --W. R. Inge

<Spam Shredder Block>
Century Gothic> Century Gothic>* you wish to be removed from future ma
ilings, All requests will be honored! HELLO..By reading the short Summa
<Spam Shredder Block>

JustaCowboy

Jul 19, 2003, 4:48:51 PM7/19/03

"Hit1Hard" <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl> wrote in message

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:37:07 -0400, JustaCowboy wrote:

> But then again.. It is easier to talk about me, then to answer the
> question where the heavy parts in the wings went.

What possible difference does it make where any particular part went? Some
of them went into the building, some stayed outside. About what you'd
expect after flying the thing into a building at several hundred knots. Are
youi now going to sit there and act like "where's the pump" or "where's the
widget" is a valid question? Yes, I imagine you will.

Keep digging that hole, you stupid asshole. Let us know when you get to
China.

Hit1Hard

Jul 19, 2003, 8:37:35 PM7/19/03
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:06:36 -0400, JL Grasso wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:48:08 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>

> Chiefly that the compressibility of gases is undesirable for flight
> control systems, you dipshit.

No kidding Einstein..

> What's more, in response to you implying that they are called "hydrolic

> To which you replied:

> ...which indicates that you apparently don't have clue one about either
> hydraulics *or* pneumatics.

Why, I know actuators that work on air, I never saw valves that had an
actuator enforced by fluids. Can't know it all, but can learn all the time. And do
remember that "I" started out with Hydraulic Cylinders.. Wrong word
choice, same function...

> So why don't you splinter your rant yet again in hopes you'll stumble
> onto something you actually know something about. Or, you might want to
> quit while you look merely like a tireless moron.

So how heavy/dense are those "actuators" that work or don't work on the medium
the Hydraulic pumps put pressure on? And since you are in the know,
where are these actuators located in the wings? And since they are in the
wing, and it looks like one wing completely evaporated, did these dense
material objects also evaporate? If not, were the pictures made of
these dense material objects that couldn't get a hole in the pentagon
wall and had to much mass to evaporate..

Come on Jerry, you claim to have a brain with the higher capacity of
thought.. Lets see what it is capable of. Everyone should have an idea
what happened to these objects. that torn loose from the wing in the accident
since their brackets couldn't hold them on their place.

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
Awareness
Major Arcana VII
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=08
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen008Awareness.jpg

The case for government by elites is irrefutable. --Senator William
Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations
Committee, stated at a 1963 symposium entitled: The Elite and the
Electorate --Is Government by the People Possible?

<Spam Shredder Block>
ry just below, you will see how you can learn new skills in communicati
on, do a direct marketing program on the internet, and at the same time
<Spam Shredder Block>

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 4:59:44 PM7/19/03
"JustaCowboy" <ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com> wrote in

> "Hit1Hard" <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:37:07 -0400, JustaCowboy wrote:
>
>> But then again.. It is easier to talk about me, then to answer the
>> question where the heavy parts in the wings went.
>
> What possible difference does it make where any particular part went?

Duuuuuhhhhhhhhh.

> Some of them went into the building, some stayed outside. About what
> you'd expect after flying the thing into a building at several hundred
> knots. Are youi now going to sit there and act like "where's the
> pump" or "where's the widget" is a valid question? Yes, I imagine you
> will.
>
> Keep digging that hole, you stupid asshole. Let us know when you get
> to China.

I notice not a single one of you has an explanation as to why the right
engine didn't make a hole in the Pentagon facade.

Oh well...

Tom Mosher

Jul 19, 2003, 6:53:51 PM7/19/03

"JustaCowboy" <ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
He really is an ignorant POS.

To quote H1H:
"...the things that extend the wings when preparing for takeoff and
landing."

Extend the wings? Obviously he has no clue about anything aviation.

You don't extend the wings H1H, you extend and retract the FLAPS. Which is
usually done through jackscrews on most transport category aircraft.

Now considering the large parts of that 757's wreckage, there are
photographs of engine components which can easily be identified as RB211's.

Tom

Hit1Hard

Jul 19, 2003, 10:54:00 PM7/19/03
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:53:51 -0400, Tom Mosher wrote:

> "JustaCowboy" <ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hit1Hard" <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl> wrote in message
>> > On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:37:07 -0400, JustaCowboy wrote:
>>
>> > But then again.. It is easier to talk about me, then to answer the
>> > question where the heavy parts in the wings went. You know the kinda
>> > things that extend the wings when preparing for take off and landing.
>>
>> It's all been documented. The fact that you don't know about it is
> nobody's
>> fault but yours.
>> Go fuck yourself. Read the relevant materials and then shove them up
>> your ass, you
>> ignorant piece of shit.
>>

> He really is an ignorant POS.
>
> To quote H1H:
> "...the things that extend the wings when preparing for takeoff and
> landing."
>
> Extend the wings? Obviously he has no clue about anything aviation.

Correct. I miss the vocabulary. That is why I have to describe what I
mean.
However, mechanical principles stay the same. Not?

> You don't extend the wings H1H, you extend and retract the FLAPS. Which
> is usually done through jackscrews on most transport category aircraft.
>
> Now considering the large parts of that 757's wreckage, there are
> photographs of engine components which can easily be identified as
> RB211's.

Cite? (Just to get it over with.) Part on the grass in front of the Pentagon.

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
Projections
Minor Arcana - Suit of Water - 7 of Water
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=55
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen055Projections.jpg

The masses are incurably ignorant --Plato

<Spam Shredder Block>
Guide that you will be ordering and buying, write out on a sheet of pla
in white paper, your own name, address, and YOUR OWN EMAIL ADDRESS, and
<Spam Shredder Block>

Hit1Hard

Jul 19, 2003, 10:57:15 PM7/19/03
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:25:56 -0400, JL Grasso wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:37:35 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>

> Well, once again, you're the one that implied it, genius.

Maybe you should read instead of guess.

>>> What's more, in response to you implying that they are called
>>>
>>> To which you replied:
>>>
>>> ...which indicates that you apparently don't have clue one about
>>> either hydraulics *or* pneumatics.
>>
>>Why, I know actuators that work on air, I never saw valves that had an
>>actuator enforced by fluids. Can't know it all, but can learn all the
>>time. And do remember that "I" started out with Hydraulic Cylinders..
>>Wrong word choice, same function...
>

> Don't sell yourself short. You don't know anything and apparently cannot
> learn anything.

Good.. We don't have to touch that one again then.

>>> So why don't you splinter your rant yet again in hopes you'll stumble
>>> onto something you actually know something about. Or, you might want
>>> to quit while you look merely like a tireless moron.
>>
>>So how heavy/dense are those "actuators" that work or don't work on the
>>medium the Hydraulic pumps put pressure on? And since you are in the
>>know, where are these actuators located in the wings? And since they are
>>in the wing, and it looks like one wing completely evaporated, did these
>>dense material objects also evaporate? If not, were the pictures made of
>>these dense material objects that couldn't get a hole in the pentagon
>>wall and had to much mass to evaporate..
>

> There are hundreds of thousands of parts, assemblies and sub-assemblies
> on an aircraft. As Paul says, it really doesn't make a fuck where one
> part or another went unless you have some specific point in it. So,
> what's your point? Did you sift through the rubble and find parts from
> the aircraft missing?

No, crime investigators did that, together with plotting where each part
was found.. Yes?

>>Come on Jerry, you claim to have a brain with the higher capacity of
>>thought.. Lets see what it is capable of. Everyone should have an idea
>>what happened to these objects. that torn loose from the wing in the
>>accident since their brackets couldn't hold them on their place.
>

> They're in the rubble, you massive dumbass.

Ah.. Any Pictures?

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 7:28:18 PM7/19/03
JL Grasso <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote in news:60hjhvgdaohq6sk2ob7rt37ojkt1393iuk@
4ax.com:

> They're in the rubble, you massive dumbass.
>

> Jerry

The rubble was carefully sifted through. Dumbass.

So where is the 100 tons of aircraft (less fuel, of course)?

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 7:30:14 PM7/19/03
"Tom Mosher" <t_mo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

But no hole for said engine to enter on the right.

I note that no one has said anything about this in 2 days, now. Why is
that?

JustaCowboy

Jul 19, 2003, 7:57:28 PM7/19/03

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:25:56 -0400, JL Grasso wrote:
> > There are hundreds of thousands of parts, assemblies and sub-assemblies
> > on an aircraft. As Paul says, it really doesn't make a fuck where one
> > part or another went unless you have some specific point in it. So,
> > what's your point? Did you sift through the rubble and find parts from
> > the aircraft missing?
>
> No, crime investigators did that, together with plotting where each part
> was found.. Yes?

Why would they do that? Is the location of individual parts relevant to
anything?

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 8:32:14 PM7/19/03
"JustaCowboy" <ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com> wrote in

Only to thinking people, apparently.

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 9:17:45 PM7/19/03
JL Grasso <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote in news:9opjhvofrk5f9u15afvptilbmeietc6q1n@
4ax.com:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:28:18 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:

>>JL Grasso <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote in
>>4ax.com:
>>
>>> They're in the rubble, you massive dumbass.
>>>

>>> Jerry
>>>

>>The rubble was carefully sifted through. Dumbass.
>>
>>So where is the 100 tons of aircraft (less fuel, of course)?
>

> Are you saying that no one found any aircraft wreckage in the rubble?
Do
> you have a cite for this nonsense (one that doesn't originate in
> France)?
>

> Jerry

Pay attention, fuckstick. I am saying no 757.

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 9:50:35 PM7/19/03
JL Grasso <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote in news:mbrjhvcukohe95l27b0ugjoh181f07g56c@
4ax.com:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:30:14 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:
>

> That's why it's on the lawn. You're a regular phi beta kappa, you are.

Oh, man. You boys just dig a deeper hole everyday.

>>I note that no one has said anything about this in 2 days, now. Why is
>>that?
>

> Everyone is sick to death of you parroting these loony web sites. It's
> pretty clear that you understand far less than even the original kooky
> authors of these fantasies.
>

> Jerry

Kook...

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 9:52:31 PM7/19/03
JL Grasso <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote in news:uqrjhvkt0uk2dn64hng2h5l2cdglpikb8g@
4ax.com:

> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:32:14 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:
>

>>"JustaCowboy" <ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com> wrote in
>>

>>> "Hit1Hard" <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl> wrote in message

>>> Why would they do that? Is the location of individual parts relevant
>>> to anything?
>>>

>>Only to thinking people, apparently.
>

> Do you think the gub'mint rushed around out on the lawn and inside the
> pentagon and scattered 757 pieces haphazardly in hopes that we'd all
buy
> into it? And you saw through this because you didn't see a single
> hydraulic actuator laying in the rubble? Is that your story, Jason?
>
> Bwaaaaaaaahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahw!
>

> Jerry

There was nothing on that lawn, guy. Nothing.

Show me a piece of sheet metal in context. I see people walking on a
lawn, with sheets of metal.

Yet they are in no wide shots.

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 19, 2003, 10:55:58 PM7/19/03
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 03:22:56 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>
wrote:

<snip>

>>>Yep.. We show something.. Claim shit.. and everyone believes what we say
>>>it is..
>>

>> And you show nothing, claim shit, and expect everyone to believe you.
>
>Only if you are selective blind. Are you?

Nope, you're in the group that is "selectively blind".

>>>You know.. They say Jesus walked over water. And Mozes split the sea..
>>>Must be true since everyone believes it.
>>

>> "Mozes"?
>
>Old man, beard, water, Egytians, flight, trapped, god
>intervention, water, pass, kill Egyptians.

Most people recognize him as "Moses".

>>>So where are the pieces that bounced of the wall onto the lawn.. Or did
>>>all pieces bounce inward?
>>

>> In the pictures that you've been shown numerous times.
>
>Ah.. well , those were very convincing then, weren't they.
>Btw, you're reply to the FBI-Couple of minutes pickup of the security
>tape of the gas station is overdue?

"you're" reply? Oh, you mean "your reply". What reply?

>Or is that what hasn't been shown numerous times?

Or that there is nothing on it?

>>>You surely have some picture to back that up, that noone else has seen
>>>and are comparable with pictures taken just after the inpact that show
>>>none of these "parts" but contain the yellow fireengines and the entry
>>>hole.....
>>

>> For a start, see
>> http://perso.club-internet.fr/mouv4x8/11Sept01/911Pho01.html#BM19
>
>And for the end? Or did only a couple of pieces go ballistic?

What do you mean "end"?

>Is this question allready solved:
>what is under http://perso.club-internet.fr/mouv4x8/11Sept01/A0002a_347704_Are_they_removing_missile.jpg

Nothing. If you blow up the picture, you can see that the fellows are
moving a tent like frame structure. They have picked it up by the
frame. You can even see inside where the zipper is open.

There's even a good chance, though one can't be sure, that it's the
blue and white tent shown assembled and set up in this picture:
http://www.defenselink.mil/photos/Sep2001/010914-F-8006R-002.html
(lower edge, right of center). Note the white top that can be seen in
both photos.

Actually, one can see several of these blue and white tents set up in
the area in this photograph.
http://www.defenselink.mil/photos/Sep2001/010914-F-8006R-005.jpg

And again:
http://www.defenselink.mil/photos/Sep2001/010914-F-8006R-006.jpg

>> for a number of pictures of some of the larger aircraft parts.

>Some? There should be a complete wing outside with heavier parts..

Why? The wing is actually not very heavy. Ever see through a wing of
a modern jet when the flaps are put down?

>Hydrolic cyllinders and other dense parts that are in the wings and such..

My, my, we do exhibit an excellent technical background, don't we?
Try "hydraulic". You really don't have a clue as to the size of such
things, do you? And just like your nice pretty pictures from New
York, it is doubtful that such things could be made out in the
photographs.

>> Another source is http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm
>
>For something that isn't true, You really go thru an awfull lot of
>trouble to keep all those reply's coming and coming and coming and
>coming and coming and coming....

And you just keep responding and responding and responding....

>You're sure you are a professional firefighter?

Where did I say that I was?

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 19, 2003, 10:59:42 PM7/19/03
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:42:27 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
<spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:

>Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl> wrote in
>
>> Some? There should be a complete wing outside with heavier parts..
>> Hydrolic cyllinders and other dense parts that are in the wings and
>> such..
>
>Don't forget a vertical stabilizer OUTSIDE of the building, not to mention
>visible damage from the stabilizer.
>
>Oh, and there is no entry point possible for the right engine.

Yep, it went over the building and ended up in the mall parking lot.

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 19, 2003, 11:01:33 PM7/19/03
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:59:44 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
<spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:

>I notice not a single one of you has an explanation as to why the right
>engine didn't make a hole in the Pentagon facade.

Where have you been, Jason?

It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 19, 2003, 11:03:42 PM7/19/03
<spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:

>But no hole for said engine to enter on the right.
>
>I note that no one has said anything about this in 2 days, now. Why is
>that?

Because people get tired of addressing your stupid assertions?

http://www.aviationnow.com/content/publication/awst/20010917/aw48.htm

"One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building
and arched into the Pentagon's mall parking area between the main
building and the new loading dock facility, said Charles H. Krohn, the
Army's deputy chief of public affairs."

Hit1Hard

Jul 20, 2003, 2:50:24 AM7/20/03

When you tried to give Lazarus the correct answers to the questions about
fires, buildings, collapses......

But then again, how should one interprete "Who say's I am not..... "

--
Hit1Hard

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
--Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

<Spam Shredder Block>
ail the envelope by first class or air mail. Be sure to put enough post
age stamps on the envelopes. No need to send by registered mail. LIST O
<Spam Shredder Block>

Hit1Hard

Jul 20, 2003, 2:51:21 AM7/20/03

How did that happen?

skygodtj

Jul 19, 2003, 11:24:18 PM7/19/03
Hit1Hard wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:01:33 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:59:44 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
> > <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:
> >
> >>I notice not a single one of you has an explanation as to why the right
> >>engine didn't make a hole in the Pentagon facade.
> >
> > Where have you been, Jason?
> >
> > It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.
>
> How did that happen?

Funny, the one link you provide says AA Flt 77, a 757-223, hit the Pentagon.
Like it was any news to us...

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Hit1Hard

Jul 20, 2003, 2:56:10 AM7/20/03
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:48:57 -0400, JL Grasso wrote:

>>Good.. We don't have to touch that one again then.
>

> It really is a given to everyone reading, I'm sure. The real question
> is: how big a fool can this guy make of himself? The answer: you don't
> appear to be close to your limit yet.

As long as you keep replying, I can only be second.

>>No, crime investigators did that, together with plotting where each part
>>was found.. Yes?
>

> I don't know.

SAY WHAT? "You don't know"

> The photos, news stories and countless eye witnesses were
> enough for me to deduce beyond a doubt that AA77 crashed into the
> Pentagon.

Ah.. Been to a church? All the criteria of the above with the
means at that time..

>>> They're in the rubble, you massive dumbass.
>>
>>Ah.. Any Pictures?
>

> Yes, they're all over the internet, you lame fuckwit. Help yourself.

Yes, but no cite.. Claim but no proof.. Sound familiar?

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :

New Vision
Major Arcana XII
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=13
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen013NewVision.jpg

The people of the world genuinely want peace. Some day the leaders of
the world are going to have to give in and give it to them. --Dwight
Eisenhower, U.S. president 1953-1961

<Spam Shredder Block>
le marketing Guide A Million Bucks From the Internet, free of charge) T
im Fai GPO Box 260 Macau (via Hong Kong) GUIDE 2: How to Give a Busines
<Spam Shredder Block>

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 11:14:36 PM7/19/03
age...@justicemail.com wrote in news:o3ujhvcigk87k5ppk6le25lbv1dldlop1o@
4ax.com:

> Nope, you're in the group that is "selectively blind".

I see a whole bunch of people avoiding talk about where a certain engine
went...

skygodtj

Jul 19, 2003, 11:30:11 PM7/19/03
Hit1Hard wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:48:57 -0400, JL Grasso wrote:
>
> >>Good.. We don't have to touch that one again then.
> >
> > It really is a given to everyone reading, I'm sure. The real question
> > is: how big a fool can this guy make of himself? The answer: you don't
> > appear to be close to your limit yet.
>
> As long as you keep replying, I can only be second.

Too bad your replies dont mean or answer anything

> >>No, crime investigators did that, together with plotting where each part
> >>was found.. Yes?
> >
> > I don't know.
>
> SAY WHAT? "You don't know"
>
> > The photos, news stories and countless eye witnesses were
> > enough for me to deduce beyond a doubt that AA77 crashed into the
> > Pentagon.
>
> Ah.. Been to a church? All the criteria of the above with the
> means at that time..

Just show any website that proves it wasnt a 757.

> >>Ah.. Any Pictures?
> >
> > Yes, they're all over the internet, you lame fuckwit. Help yourself.
>
> Yes, but no cite.. Claim but no proof.. Sound familiar?

The link YOU provided says it was a 757. Find one that says it wasnt.

skygodtj

Jul 19, 2003, 11:35:53 PM7/19/03
"Dude, Where's My Freedom?" wrote:

> age...@justicemail.com wrote in news:o3ujhvcigk87k5ppk6le25lbv1dldlop1o@
> 4ax.com:
>
> > Nope, you're in the group that is "selectively blind".
>
> I see a whole bunch of people avoiding talk about where a certain engine
> went...

THe missing engine is the same place the missing key to the ward room and
strawberries are, as if you know what that means.

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 11:23:03 PM7/19/03
age...@justicemail.com wrote in

So now we have THREE stories from you boys.

Surely they can't all be correct. Except in Wackyland, I guess.

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 11:27:49 PM7/19/03
age...@justicemail.com wrote in news:ff1khv0af2d1gtvs2me7q04hdjn39vs12j@
4ax.com:

Take it up with the other Pentagon kooks...

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 11:29:23 PM7/19/03
Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl> wrote in news:bfd1qu$5d9t$1
@news3.infoave.net:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:01:33 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:59:44 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
>> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:
>>
>>>I notice not a single one of you has an explanation as to why the
right
>>>engine didn't make a hole in the Pentagon facade.
>>
>> Where have you been, Jason?
>>
>> It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.
>
> How did that happen?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I've always maintained Agent was their biggest liability. This is what I
busted Andy Carol on, right before he elected to run! away!

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 11:31:12 PM7/19/03
skygodtj <skyg...@br549.com> wrote in news:3F1A0B62...@br549.com:

> Hit1Hard wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:01:33 -0400, agent86 wrote:

>> > Where have you been, Jason?
>> >
>> > It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.
>>
>> How did that happen?
>
> Funny, the one link you provide says AA Flt 77, a 757-223, hit the
> Pentagon. Like it was any news to us...

You seem to have trouble following the conversation, fucky. You said it
disintegrated. Agent says it miraculously flew OVER the Pentagon. The
other gimp says it's on the lawn.

And all three of you are full of shit...

skygodtj

Jul 19, 2003, 11:44:07 PM7/19/03
"Dude, Where's My Freedom?" vomited:

> So now we have THREE stories from you boys.
>
> Surely they can't all be correct. Except in Wackyland, I guess.

Only one website or documented evidence is all it takes. Just tell us, where
did it land? If you cant manufacture ONE piece of evidence then you just are a
woman and have nothing between your legs but lips.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 19, 2003, 11:33:25 PM7/19/03
age...@justicemail.com wrote in news:3h1khvs5ot6u8dbti742fe1dvi2rjsqal3@
4ax.com:

That's funny. Because it never made an entry hole INTO the Pentagon...

And what you are describing is impossible.

But, like I said, I appreciate you helping the other side like this.

skygodtj

Jul 19, 2003, 11:47:55 PM7/19/03
"Dude, Where's My Freedom?" wrote:

> skygodtj <skyg...@br549.com> wrote in news:3F1A0B62...@br549.com:
>
> > Hit1Hard wrote:

> >> How did that happen?
> >
> > Funny, the one link you provide says AA Flt 77, a 757-223, hit the
> > Pentagon. Like it was any news to us...
> >

> You seem to have trouble following the conversation, fucky. You said it
> disintegrated. Agent says it miraculously flew OVER the Pentagon. The
> other gimp says it's on the lawn.
>
> And all three of you are full of shit...

dude is nothing but a woman. If you cant invent one piece of evidence that says
it wasnt a 757 then you're nothing but a woman and have no dick between your
legs.

Hit1Hard

Jul 20, 2003, 3:39:42 AM7/20/03

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:18:52 -0400, agent86 wrote:

> It didn't. It landed in the mall parking lot.

You do have a round story yet.. One that adds up?
Or is there a favorite explanation for that engine by the hour?

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :

Ripeness
Minor Arcana - Suit of Rainbows - 9 of Rainbows
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=77
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen077Ripeness.jpg

If I were now to rewrite the book (Brave New World), I would offer a
third alternative... the possibility of sanity... Economics would be
decentralist and Henry Georgian. --Aldous Huxley (1894 -1963)

<Spam Shredder Block>
r Guide 3 for US$10.00 CASH from: Jason Lok GPO Box 347 Macau (via Hong
Kong) GUIDE 4: What to do at a Social Function Order Guide 4 for US$10
<Spam Shredder Block>

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 12:09:03 AM7/20/03
skygodtj <skyg...@br549.com> wrote in news:3F1A1005...@br549.com:

> "Dude, Where's My Freedom?" vomited:
>>

>> So now we have THREE stories from you boys.
>>
>> Surely they can't all be correct. Except in Wackyland, I guess.
>
> Only one website or documented evidence is all it takes. Just tell
> us, where did it land? If you cant manufacture ONE piece of evidence
> then you just are a woman and have nothing between your legs but lips.
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anything to get away from talking about that engine, eh?

I understand.

skygodtj

Jul 20, 2003, 12:24:47 AM7/20/03
"Dude, Where's My Freedom?" wrote:

> skygodtj <skyg...@br549.com> wrote in news:3F1A1005...@br549.com:
>
> > "Dude, Where's My Freedom?" vomited:
> >>

> >> So now we have THREE stories from you boys.
> >>
> >> Surely they can't all be correct. Except in Wackyland, I guess.
> >
> > Only one website or documented evidence is all it takes. Just tell
> > us, where did it land? If you cant manufacture ONE piece of evidence
> > then you just are a woman and have nothing between your legs but lips.
> >
> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> >

> Anything to get away from talking about that engine, eh?
>
> I understand squat.

Just like a woman to dwell on one thing. All you have to provide is one piece
of credible evidence that it wasn't a 757.

Your engine disintegrated.

Hit1Hard

Jul 20, 2003, 3:58:23 AM7/20/03
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:39:42 -0400, Hit1Hard wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:01:33 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>
>> It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:18:52 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>
> It didn't. It landed in the mall parking lot.
>

> http://www.aviationnow.com/content/publication/awst/20010917/aw48.htm
>
> "One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building
> and arched into the Pentagon's mall parking area between the main
> building and the new loading dock facility, said Charles H. Krohn, the
> Army's deputy chief of public affairs."

> You do have a round story yet.. One that adds up? Or is there a favorite
> explanation for that engine by the hour?

Just to make the picture complete.

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :

Going with the Flow
Minor Arcana - Suit of Water - ACE of Water
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=59
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen059GoingWithTheFlow.jpg

Manners maketh man.--William of Wykeham

<Spam Shredder Block>
US$10.00 CASH from: Luis Pastor Apartado 81 48080 Bilbao Spain END OF L
IST OF FIVE NAMES Step 2. These Guides will be emailed to you. Save the
<Spam Shredder Block>

Hit1Hard

Jul 20, 2003, 4:02:28 AM7/20/03

Have you made up your mind yet?
since you just posted:

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:01:33 -0400, agent86 wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:59:44 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:
>
>>I notice not a single one of you has an explanation as to why the right
>>engine didn't make a hole in the Pentagon facade.
>
> Where have you been, Jason?
>

> It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.

Woops!

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :

Awareness
Major Arcana VII
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=08
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen008Awareness.jpg

The greatest motivational act one person can do for another is to
listen. --Roy E. Moody

<Spam Shredder Block>
se Guides on your computer's hard disk as other people will be ordering
these Guides from you, paying you for them and you will need to email
<Spam Shredder Block>

skygodtj

Jul 20, 2003, 12:31:36 AM7/20/03
Hit1Hard wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:39:42 -0400, Hit1Hard wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:01:33 -0400, agent86 wrote:
> >
> >> It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.
>
> > On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:18:52 -0400, agent86 wrote:
> >
> > It didn't. It landed in the mall parking lot.
> >
> > http://www.aviationnow.com/content/publication/awst/20010917/aw48.htm
> >
> > "One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building
> > and arched into the Pentagon's mall parking area between the main
> > building and the new loading dock facility, said Charles H. Krohn, the
> > Army's deputy chief of public affairs."
>
> > You do have a round story yet.. One that adds up? Or is there a favorite
> > explanation for that engine by the hour?
>
> Just to make the picture complete.

And Hit2Hard... Here's a clown that PROVIDES us with a link that says
757, yet wants US to prove that it was a 757. Truly an idiot of the
highest caliber. A Moron's moron! A giant among gimps. One who
outdid everyone in the drug abuse department during high school, tho
it could be a safe bet he still is in school, but has yet to learn
anything either.

Dufuses extrordiaire'! Lets have a round of applause for the Kings of Komedy!

The evidence is there, if you knew how to comprehend, but you dont.
Why not repost that link you provided? That really supports your position!

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 12:22:37 AM7/20/03
skygodtj <skyg...@br549.com> wrote in news:3F1A198E...@br549.com:

> "Dude, Where's My Freedom?" wrote:
>>
>> skygodtj <skyg...@br549.com> wrote in
>>
>> > "Dude, Where's My Freedom?" vomited:

>> > Only one website or documented evidence is all it takes. Just tell
>> > us, where did it land? If you cant manufacture ONE piece of
>> > evidence then you just are a woman and have nothing between your
>> > legs but lips.
>> >
>> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>> >

>> Anything to get away from talking about that engine, eh?
>>
>> I understand squat.
>
> Just like a woman to dwell on one thing. All you have to provide is
> one piece of credible evidence that it wasn't a 757.
>
> Your engine disintegrated.

AND flew over the Pentagon.

AND entered the Pentagon through a non-existent hole.

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 12:24:37 AM7/20/03
skygodtj <skyg...@br549.com> wrote in news:3F1A1B27...@br549.com:

Why don't you and flying engine boy hash it out for a while while we
wait?

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 12:25:31 AM7/20/03
Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl> wrote in news:bfd609$5f58$1
@news3.infoave.net:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:03:42 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:30:14 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
>> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:
>>
>>>But no hole for said engine to enter on the right.
>>>
>>>I note that no one has said anything about this in 2 days, now. Why is
>>>that?
>>
>> Because people get tired of addressing your stupid assertions?
>>
>> http://www.aviationnow.com/content/publication/awst/20010917/aw48.htm
>>
>> "One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building
>> and arched into the Pentagon's mall parking area between the main
>> building and the new loading dock facility, said Charles H. Krohn, the
>> Army's deputy chief of public affairs."
>
> Have you made up your mind yet?
> since you just posted:
>
> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:01:33 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:59:44 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
>> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:
>>
>>>I notice not a single one of you has an explanation as to why the
right
>>>engine didn't make a hole in the Pentagon facade.
>>
>> Where have you been, Jason?
>>
>> It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.
>
> Woops!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuckhead can't even read the cover story correctly....

Hit1Hard

Jul 20, 2003, 4:11:43 AM7/20/03
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:30:11 -0400, skygodtj wrote:

> Hit1Hard wrote:

>> > It really is a given to everyone reading, I'm sure. The real question
>> > is: how big a fool can this guy make of himself? The answer: you
>> > don't appear to be close to your limit yet.
>>
>> As long as you keep replying, I can only be second.
>
> Too bad your replies dont mean or answer anything

I know.. That is why you keep replying to it. (That makes me at this
moment a good 3rd.. and counting.)

>> > I don't know.
>>
>> SAY WHAT? "You don't know"
>>
>> > The photos, news stories and countless eye witnesses were enough for
>> > me to deduce beyond a doubt that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon.
>>
>> Ah.. Been to a church? All the criteria of the above with the means at
>> that time..
>
> Just show any website that proves it wasnt a 757.

I don't have to.. I didn't make the claim that it was a 757.

You blunt refusal to acknowlege logical fallacy's doesn't mean that the
supply of proof for a claim has been reversed because you say so...

Now be a good kid sonny.. The next link is specially for you.

http://www.disney.com

Maybe you find a blatherbox where you can chat with Darkmatter, Jerry,
Paul, Mickey and Goofy. Maybe Dopey will tell you how about that
Magical Engine....

For now. Tata..

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email

Success
Minor Arcana - Suit of Fire - 6 of Fire
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=44
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen044Success.jpg

skygodtj

Jul 20, 2003, 12:48:44 AM7/20/03
Hit2Hard imagined:

> > Too bad your replies dont mean or answer anything
>
> I know.. That is why you keep replying to it. (That makes me at this
> moment a good 3rd.. and counting.)

Still an ignorant loser

> > Just show any website that proves it wasnt a 757.
>
> I don't have to.. I didn't make the claim that it was a 757.
>
> You blunt refusal to acknowlege logical fallacy's doesn't mean that the
> supply of proof for a claim has been reversed because you say so...

Just supply proof pussylips

> Now be a good kid sonny.. The next link is specially for you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> Maybe you find a blatherbox where you can chat with Darkmatter, Jerry,
> Paul, Mickey and Goofy. Maybe Dopey will tell you how about that
> Magical Engine....
>
> For now. Tata..

You're leaving? Too much trouble to provide any proof? Yeah, I thought so.
The only link you provide supports a 757.

Hey, better go check your sheep, they're lonely. You should give them their
goodnight screw.

skygodtj

Jul 20, 2003, 12:51:14 AM7/20/03
You know DUD, you're WAAAAY overdue changing your ID. What happened? Get TOS'd
again?

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 1:00:25 AM7/20/03
JL Grasso <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote in news:g28khv86ei0m1n606heusm6sjm4bkefdng@
4ax.com:

>>> Funny, the one link you provide says AA Flt 77, a 757-223, hit the
>>> Pentagon. Like it was any news to us...
>>>

>>You seem to have trouble following the conversation, fucky. You said it
>>disintegrated. Agent says it miraculously flew OVER the Pentagon. The
>>other gimp says it's on the lawn.
>>
>>And all three of you are full of shit...
>

> Just for the record, and as far as I know (I'm open to new ideas and
> information, ya know) - one (at least components from one - appeared to
> be a T-wheel) were shown on the lawn, and the other did indeed
> apparently bound over the building as agent86 said (which also would
> suggest that it may have struck the ground before the building).

Funny, that's not what the Army says. Physical impossibility, anyway...

> really don't care which was which.

Oh, of course not. Fuck the facts.

> It's not impossible that the case(s)
> could have come apart and you could have pieces of the engines in
> various locations. Hot section here, cold section there, quill shaft
> over there, bypass duct pieces in this area, accy gearbox yonder, etc.
> There's also an APU engine in there somewhere, don't forget. I wouldn't
> spend a lot of time searching for a "keel beam structure", however.
>
> But since we're all three full of shit; what's the real story,
assmunch?

I just busted all three of you lying. No real story there, I'm afraid.
But now I know why Andy ran away. You guys are not going to want to
continue to talk about this...

> Jerry

Hit1Hard

Jul 20, 2003, 5:30:09 AM7/20/03
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 01:00:25 -0400, Dude, Where's My Freedom? wrote:

> I just busted all three of you lying. No real story there, I'm afraid.
> But now I know why Andy ran away. You guys are not going to want to
> continue to talk about this...

They never did.. Noticed the signal/noise ratio?

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
Politics
Minor Arcana - Suit of Clouds - 7 of Clouds
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=65
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen065Politics.jpg

Get what you can and keep what you have; that's the way to get rich.
--Scottish proverb

<Spam Shredder Block>
UIDE and then be dropped from the list. The key point is that the numbe
r of people ordering Guides from you will grow larger the lower down th
<Spam Shredder Block>

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 12:07:56 PM7/20/03
JL Grasso <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote in news:udakhvc78311rck7kvfn4j8ic6sbq9m8pu@

>>> Funny, the one link you provide says AA Flt 77, a 757-223, hit the
>>> Pentagon. Like it was any news to us...
>>>

>>You seem to have trouble following the conversation, fucky. You said it
>>disintegrated. Agent says it miraculously flew OVER the Pentagon. The
>>other gimp says it's on the lawn.
>>
>>And all three of you are full of shit...
>

> Yeah, who ya gonna believe? Aviation professionals? Or a twat who
> installs cable TV for a living?
>

> Jerry

Well, if the three of you could get your stories straight...

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 20, 2003, 8:12:12 PM7/20/03
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:33:25 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
<spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:

>> Because people get tired of addressing your stupid assertions?
>>
>> http://www.aviationnow.com/content/publication/awst/20010917/aw48.htm
>>
>> "One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building
>> and arched into the Pentagon's mall parking area between the main
>> building and the new loading dock facility, said Charles H. Krohn, the
>> Army's deputy chief of public affairs."
>>

>That's funny. Because it never made an entry hole INTO the Pentagon...

That's right, it didn't.

>And what you are describing is impossible.

And your engineering degree is from what university?

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 8:07:48 PM7/20/03
age...@justicemail.com wrote in news:9nbmhvsdag9r38tv61vkvl067dun8c2ibr@
4ax.com:

> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:33:25 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:
>

>>> Because people get tired of addressing your stupid assertions?
>>>
>>> http://www.aviationnow.com/content/publication/awst/20010917/aw48.htm
>>>
>>> "One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building
>>> and arched into the Pentagon's mall parking area between the main
>>> building and the new loading dock facility, said Charles H. Krohn,
the
>>> Army's deputy chief of public affairs."
>>>

>>That's funny. Because it never made an entry hole INTO the Pentagon...
>
> That's right, it didn't.

Tell that to Richard, now. If you dare. You do realize you are
contradicting the Pentagon, here?

>>And what you are describing is impossible.
>
> And your engineering degree is from what university?

Same place you got your obfucation degree.

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 20, 2003, 8:37:11 PM7/20/03
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 05:00:25 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
<spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:

>> Just for the record, and as far as I know (I'm open to new ideas and
>> information, ya know) - one (at least components from one - appeared to
>> be a T-wheel) were shown on the lawn, and the other did indeed
>> apparently bound over the building as agent86 said (which also would
>> suggest that it may have struck the ground before the building).
>
>Funny, that's not what the Army says. Physical impossibility, anyway...

Funny, it's exactly what the Army says:

http://www.aviationnow.com/content/publication/awst/20010917/aw48.htm

"One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building
and arched into the Pentagon's mall parking area between the main

building and the new loading dock facility, said Charles H. Krohn, the
Army's deputy chief of public affairs."

>I just busted all three of you lying.

You have yet to bust anybody for anything, Jason.

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 8:29:51 PM7/20/03
age...@justicemail.com wrote in news:dbdmhvsdan6vcpgi7rq1b1euusbkkdkfl2@
4ax.com:

One claimed it disintegrated. One claimed it landed on the lawn.

You can't all be right.

Where did it ENTER the building?

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 20, 2003, 9:13:13 PM7/20/03
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:14:36 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
<spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:

>age...@justicemail.com wrote in news:o3ujhvcigk87k5ppk6le25lbv1dldlop1o@
>4ax.com:
>
>> Nope, you're in the group that is "selectively blind".
>
>I see a whole bunch of people avoiding talk about where a certain engine
>went...

Not me.

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 20, 2003, 9:13:40 PM7/20/03
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 02:51:21 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>
wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:01:33 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>

>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:59:44 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
>> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:
>>
>>>I notice not a single one of you has an explanation as to why the right
>>>engine didn't make a hole in the Pentagon facade.
>>
>> Where have you been, Jason?
>>
>> It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.
>
>How did that happen?

It's called momentum and inertia.

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 20, 2003, 9:14:53 PM7/20/03
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:39:42 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>
wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:01:33 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>
>> It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.
>
>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:18:52 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>
>> It didn't. It landed in the mall parking lot.
>
>You do have a round story yet.. One that adds up?
>Or is there a favorite explanation for that engine by the hour?

What on earth are you talking about. Both statements above say the
same thing.

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 9:07:27 PM7/20/03
age...@justicemail.com wrote in news:0hfmhvsth8h3qa9ger5e4of8im5vpi4k8t@
4ax.com:

Not you. You're just flat out lying.

Where did the engine enter the building?

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 9:07:49 PM7/20/03
age...@justicemail.com wrote in news:khfmhvsk62kpe28cvqbpq1pchd98lm075t@
4ax.com:

Where did it enter the building?

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 9:08:23 PM7/20/03
age...@justicemail.com wrote in news:sjfmhv8mttht3h4v37gn3q458ih79csmca@
4ax.com:

One says it went over the building. One does not.

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 20, 2003, 9:20:46 PM7/20/03
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 04:02:28 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>
wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:03:42 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:30:14 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
>> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:
>>
>>>But no hole for said engine to enter on the right.
>>>
>>>I note that no one has said anything about this in 2 days, now. Why is
>>>that?
>>
>> Because people get tired of addressing your stupid assertions?
>>
>> http://www.aviationnow.com/content/publication/awst/20010917/aw48.htm
>>
>> "One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building
>> and arched into the Pentagon's mall parking area between the main
>> building and the new loading dock facility, said Charles H. Krohn, the
>> Army's deputy chief of public affairs."
>
>Have you made up your mind yet?
>since you just posted:
>
>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:01:33 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:59:44 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
>> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:
>>
>>>I notice not a single one of you has an explanation as to why the right
>>>engine didn't make a hole in the Pentagon facade.
>>
>> Where have you been, Jason?
>>
>> It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.
>
>Woops!

No "woops". One man's descriptive terms or assumptions, especially
when the statement is made early without much information, does not
make reality. There was no entry hole (or exit hole), so it could not
have entered the building. It did end up in the mall parking lot.

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 20, 2003, 9:22:24 PM7/20/03
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 02:50:24 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>
wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:55:58 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 03:22:56 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>
>> wrote:
>
>>>You're sure you are a professional firefighter?
>>
>> Where did I say that I was?
>
>When you tried to give Lazarus the correct answers to the questions about
>fires, buildings, collapses......
>
>But then again, how should one interprete "Who say's I am not..... "

It doesn't say that I am, bright eyes.

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 9:14:29 PM7/20/03
age...@justicemail.com wrote in news:2mfmhvcgqequdblucg0s9a9nle791vj7me@
4ax.com:

> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 04:02:28 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:03:42 -0400, agent86 wrote:

>>> Because people get tired of addressing your stupid assertions?
>>>
>>> http://www.aviationnow.com/content/publication/awst/20010917/aw48.htm
>>>
>>> "One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building
>>> and arched into the Pentagon's mall parking area between the main
>>> building and the new loading dock facility, said Charles H. Krohn,
the
>>> Army's deputy chief of public affairs."

Ricocheted out of the building. OUT OF THE BUILDING. This is your big
cite...

Now you attempt to dismiss it below. Do you have another cite for this
flying engine?

>>Have you made up your mind yet?
>>since you just posted:
>>
>>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:01:33 -0400, agent86 wrote:

>>> Where have you been, Jason?
>>>
>>> It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.
>>
>>Woops!
>
> No "woops". One man's descriptive terms or assumptions, especially
> when the statement is made early without much information, does not
> make reality. There was no entry hole (or exit hole), so it could not
> have entered the building. It did end up in the mall parking lot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How did it exit the building it never entered?

How did it BOUNCE over the Pentagon, without an impact site to bounce off
of?

Hit1Hard

Jul 21, 2003, 1:14:34 AM7/21/03

Since when do you need an engineering degree to look at a picture?

Since you keep the "enter the building, hole in roof, out of the building"
theory for this moment.. No entry hole in front for that engine, ho hole in roof
before collapse..

So where is the beef?

Besides that.. There exists a picture of one engine.. Where is the other pile
of debree that was an engine?

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email

Breakthrough
Major Arcana XI
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=12
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen012Breakthrough.jpg

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world which I find myself
constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I
miss you like hell. --Edna St. Vincent Millay

<Spam Shredder Block>
then you deserve the rewards and earnings from that effort, and it wou
ld be unethical for anyone to remove your name for whatever reason. Don
<Spam Shredder Block>

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 10:13:47 PM7/20/03
JL Grasso <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote in

>>Do you know where the right enigine went off to? No one else does.
>
> Mall parking lot. If you have proof otherwise, state it.
>

> Jerry

How did it get there, smart guy?

Ralph Nesbitt

Jul 20, 2003, 10:26:48 PM7/20/03

"Dude, Where's My Freedom?" <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote in message
> JL Grasso <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote in news:60hjhvgdaohq6sk2ob7rt37ojkt1393iuk@
> 4ax.com:
>
> > They're in the rubble, you massive dumbass.
> >

> > Jerry
> >

> The rubble was carefully sifted through. Dumbass.
>
> So where is the 100 tons of aircraft (less fuel, of course)?

> --
> Can I borrow a feeling?

Aluminum is a "Flameable Metal that melts "Liquifys" at ~500 F, then ignites
at ~1,200 F. Over my ~40 years of FD/CFR/ARFF experience I have yet to see a
major a/c fire incident where the Aluminum was not a major fuel source for
the fire. As with any other fuel the smaller the pieces the quicker they
will ignite.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Hit1Hard

Jul 21, 2003, 2:21:50 AM7/21/03

No kiddin..
As long as it isn't absolutely proven that you really aren't, you are..
Of course that is only valid for people who believe you..

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :
Past Lives
Major Arcana XVIII
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=19
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen019PastLives.jpg

Often the oppressor goes along unaware of the evil involved in his
oppression so long as the oppressed accepts it. --Martin Luther King, Jr.

<Spam Shredder Block>
on, when other buyers send you the order to buy the Guides, fulfill you
r end of the deal by sending the ordered Guide to the buyer. Dont cheat
<Spam Shredder Block>

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 10:40:51 PM7/20/03
"Ralph Nesbitt" <ralph-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

Glad that fire didn't destroy all the DNA...

--
Can I borrow a feeling?

Hit1Hard

Jul 21, 2003, 2:26:12 AM7/21/03

Why did I know that you would reply to this one, but "miss" the other
one?
Allow me to paste the other reply you missed <Yawn!.. again..>
For the readers that missed your glorious moment.

> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:39:42 -0400, Hit1Hard wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:01:33 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>>
>>> It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.
>

>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:18:52 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>>
>> It didn't. It landed in the mall parking lot.
>>

>> http://www.aviationnow.com/content/publication/awst/20010917/aw48.htm
>>
>> "One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building
>> and arched into the Pentagon's mall parking area between the main
>> building and the new loading dock facility, said Charles H. Krohn, the
>> Army's deputy chief of public affairs."
>

>> You do have a round story yet.. One that adds up? Or is there a
>> favorite explanation for that engine by the hour?
>

> Just to make the picture complete.

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :

The Burden
Minor Arcana - Suit of Clouds - 6 of Clouds
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=64
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen064TheBurden.jpg

Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the
living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in
your eyes, kindness in your smile. --Mother Teresa

<Spam Shredder Block>
. Provide efficient and honest service and we will all benefit. END OF
SUMMARY =REST OF MESSAGE= With easy-to-use email tools and opt-in email
<Spam Shredder Block>

Hit1Hard

Jul 21, 2003, 2:31:26 AM7/21/03

Oh we are starting a metal fire now... Good.. Problem is that
those "high" temperatures are devastating to human tissue

Still the victims were identified by fingerprints IIRC.
And fingers burn faster then the liver (As example...)
Maybe also the reason that they freeze faster.

> Ralph Nesbitt
> Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

--
Hit1Hard

An Osho Zen Tarot rated email :

The Rebel
Major Arcana IV
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/TarotCardNew.cfm?All=Yes&Nr=05
http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/picCards/zen005TheRebel.jpg

Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but
they may start a winning game. --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

<Spam Shredder Block>
, success in this business is now well within the capabilities of ordin
ary people who may not have done any internet marketing before. And the
<Spam Shredder Block>

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 10:47:33 PM7/20/03

> JL Grasso <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote in
>

>>>Do you know where the right enigine went off to? No one else does.
>>
>> Mall parking lot. If you have proof otherwise, state it.
>>

>> Jerry
>>

> How did it get there, smart guy?

Frank Probst feared he'd lose his head to its right engine.
"I dove towards the ground and watched this great big engine from this
beautiful airplane just vaporize. "
http://www.mdw.army.mil/news/Pentagon_hit_by_hijacked_plane.html
http://www.dcmilitary.com/army/pentagram/6_55/local_news/10660-1.html

Ron Chaney, Retired Army Lt. Col. a program manager for Coleman Research
Corp., was in a meeting "about 40 to 50 yards away" from the impact, and
involved with search and rescue
"I got up close enough through the smoke to see a jet engine. That was
the first time I knew what’d happened and that it was a commercial
airliner. I’d really thought it was a Lear jet-sized plane because the
Pentagon is a pretty big damned building."
http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 11:06:40 PM7/20/03
JL Grasso <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote in news:lulmhv04mvu190m5labt9nefk4l3p7trlo@
4ax.com:

> On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:13:47 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:

>>JL Grasso <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote in

>>> Mall parking lot. If you have proof otherwise, state it.
>>>

>>> Jerry
>>>

>>How did it get there, smart guy?
>

> It flew there, fuckwit.

Cite?

> Jerry

Dude, Where's My Freedom?

Jul 20, 2003, 11:09:44 PM7/20/03
JL Grasso <a...@bbb.ccc> wrote in news:g7mmhv85u3tci6ebhbplugpa07mo6sdk1s@
4ax.com:

> On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:40:51 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
> <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:

>>"Ralph Nesbitt" <ralph-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in
>>

>>> "Dude, Where's My Freedom?" <spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote in message

>>> Aluminum is a "Flameable Metal that melts "Liquifys" at ~500 F, then
>>> ignites at ~1,200 F. Over my ~40 years of FD/CFR/ARFF experience I
>>> have yet to see a major a/c fire incident where the Aluminum was not
>>> major fuel source for the fire. As with any other fuel the smaller
the
>>> pieces the quicker they will ignite.
>>> Ralph Nesbitt
>>> Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type
>>>

>>Glad that fire didn't destroy all the DNA...
>

> Yes, it's very difficult to remove all traces of someone. Take you for
> instance.
>

> Jerry

Poor baby...

Tell me about the fabulous flying engine, Jerry. Use references, when
possible.

Did it fly over, or through the Pentagon?

And on what do you base your fanciful claim?

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 21, 2003, 9:12:13 PM7/21/03
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:07:27 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
<spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:

>Where did the engine enter the building?

The engine didn't enter the building. It didn't ricochet "out of the
building", it flew over the building. It's amazing how people like
you can latch onto statements made in the heat of the moment and treat
them like gospel. The fact remains that an engine ended up in the
mall parking lot, with no corresponding exit hole from the building,
ergo, it could not have entered the building.

The guy gave a personal, non-scientific description shortly after the
event without knowledge of how the engine got into the Mall parking
lot, just that it did get to the Mall.

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 21, 2003, 9:12:31 PM7/21/03
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:07:49 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
<spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:

>Where did it enter the building?

The engine didn't enter the building. It didn't ricochet "out of the

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 21, 2003, 9:18:51 PM7/21/03
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:08:23 GMT, "Dude, Where's My Freedom?"
<spamsp...@spam.spam> wrote:

>age...@justicemail.com wrote in news:sjfmhv8mttht3h4v37gn3q458ih79csmca@
>4ax.com:
>
>> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:39:42 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>
>> wrote:

>>>You do have a round story yet.. One that adds up?
>>>Or is there a favorite explanation for that engine by the hour?
>>

>> What on earth are you talking about. Both statements above say the
>> same thing.
>>

>One says it went over the building. One does not.

Context, Jason, context.

>Oh, and there is no entry point possible for the right engine.

Yep, it went over the building and ended up in the mall parking lot.

***

>*******Where did the right engine enter the Pentagon?*********

It didn't. It landed in the mall parking lot.

***

>I notice not a single one of you has an explanation as to why the right
>engine didn't make a hole in the Pentagon facade.

Where have you been, Jason?

It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.

***

age...@justicemail.com

Jul 21, 2003, 9:21:23 PM7/21/03
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:26:12 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>
wrote:

>On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:14:53 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:39:42 -0400, Hit1Hard <Hit.On...@iaehv.nl>
>> wrote:

>>>You do have a round story yet.. One that adds up? Or is there a favorite
>>>explanation for that engine by the hour?
>>

>> What on earth are you talking about. Both statements above say the same
>> thing.
>
>Why did I know that you would reply to this one, but "miss" the other
>one?
>Allow me to paste the other reply you missed <Yawn!.. again..>
>For the readers that missed your glorious moment.

>>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:18:52 -0400, agent86 wrote:
>>>
>>> It didn't. It landed in the mall parking lot.

Contex, sparky, context.

>Oh, and there is no entry point possible for the right engine.

Yep, it went over the building and ended up in the mall parking lot.

***

>*******Where did the right engine enter the Pentagon?*********

It didn't. It landed in the mall parking lot.

***

>I notice not a single one of you has an explanation as to why the right
>engine didn't make a hole in the Pentagon facade.

Where have you been, Jason?

It went over the building and landed in the mall parking lot.

***

>>> http://www.aviationnow.com/content/publication/awst/20010917/aw48.htm
>>>
>>> "One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building
>>> and arched into the Pentagon's mall parking area between the main
>>> building and the new loading dock facility, said Charles H. Krohn, the
>>> Army's deputy chief of public affairs."
>>
>>> You do have a round story yet.. One that adds up? Or is there a
>>> favorite explanation for that engine by the hour?
>>
>> Just to make the picture complete.

The engine didn't enter the building. It didn't ricochet "out of the

building", it flew over the building. It's amazing how people like
you can latch onto statements made in the heat of the moment and treat
them like gospel. The fact remains that an engine ended up in the
mall parking lot, with no corresponding exit hole from the building,
ergo, it could not have entered the building.

The guy gave a personal, non-scientific description shortly after the
event without knowledge of how the engine got into the Mall parking

lot, just that it did get to the Mall parking lot.

It is loading more messages.