+ Being kind, just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24) on 03/31/14 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2014, 11:48:09 PM3/31/14
linuxgal wrote:
> someone eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>
>> If Susan takes advice from a soon to be defrocked "Doctor" who kills
>> teenagers
>
> I thought it was the patients wore the frock and the Doctor wore the
> white lab coat.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/79d844118e5cd5db?

Your thought is correct. Otoh, the error(s) of the eternally condemned
is consistent with their being eternally cursed by GOD.

someone eternally cursed wrote:
> > someone eternally cursed wrote:

> >> Hmmmmmm editing the scriptures now to suit yourself
> >
> > Your writing that the Holy Spirit is "editing the scriptures to suit
> > Himself" is blaspheming against Him.
> >
> > Bottom line concerning you:
> >
> > "...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
> > they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)
>
> Nowhere in Jeremiah 9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew", ipso facto the only
> blasphemer in this thread is you Andy

Your writing that the Holy Spirit is erroneously saying that Jeremiah
9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew" is blaspheming against the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), Who delights in that which "is
kind, just, and right." (Jeremiah 9:24).

It's "kind, just, and right" (Jeremiah 9:24) to admonish others about
your example of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Again, bottom line concerning you:

"...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7a9e42d333252306?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2014, 11:27:36 PM4/7/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2014, 10:45:12 PM4/14/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2014, 10:34:46 PM4/21/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 29, 2014, 12:17:42 AM4/29/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2014, 12:47:23 AM5/7/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2014, 10:25:10 PM5/12/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 19, 2014, 10:48:42 PM5/19/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2014, 7:38:57 PM5/26/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 2, 2014, 10:47:31 PM6/2/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2014, 7:56:18 PM6/9/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 16, 2014, 10:17:43 PM6/16/14

bil...@m.nu

Jun 16, 2014, 11:42:03 PM6/16/14
On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 22:17:55 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

IF you were a MD and PhD you would NOT be a theist

Jeanne Douglas

Jun 17, 2014, 2:11:08 AM6/17/14
In article <17evp9ltpccd2naqi...@4ax.com>, bil...@m.nu
wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 22:17:55 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>

> IF you were a MD and PhD you would NOT be a theist

I can't believe the quack is back.

He really is an M.D, in fact a cardiologist. A total quack of an M.D.,
but still....

--

JD

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital.
Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could
never have existed if labor had not first
existed. Labor is the superior of capital,
and deserves much the higher consideration."
--Abraham Lincoln

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 17, 2014, 2:55:03 AM6/17/14
someone who could possibly also be writing to Dr. Francis Collins,
MD/PhD:

> IF you were a MD and PhD you would NOT be a theist

The leader of the Huiman Genome Project amd head of the NIH is more
than a theist as evident by his publicly saying he's a Christian:

http://bit.ly/FC_MD_PhD
Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust/dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://WDJW.net/Matt1619

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/K8zQuZ7QwRIJ

bil...@m.nu

Jun 17, 2014, 5:47:24 AM6/17/14
On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 02:55:15 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>someone who could possibly also be writing to Dr. Francis Collins,
>MD/PhD:
>>
>> IF you were a MD and PhD you would NOT be a theist
>
>The leader of the Huiman Genome Project amd head of the NIH is more
>than a theist as evident by his publicly saying he's a Christian:
>
>http://bit.ly/FC_MD_PhD
>
>Laus Deo :-)
>
>http://WDJW.net/LausDeo
>
>Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating
>dust/dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

oh dont get me on satan again. I mean after all you worship it you
stupid fuck

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 17, 2014, 7:26:29 AM6/17/14
Someone "terribly hungry" (2 Kings 6:29) wrote:

> oh dont get me on satan again.

It's more likely that he's in you before you can get on him because it's written than satan's dreadfully **not** hungry since being cursed to eat dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

> I mean after all you worship it ...

WDJW is not WDSW:

http://WDJW.net

Stop being an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark 9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure chronic diseases

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2014, 4:57:51 PM6/24/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2014, 8:33:38 PM6/30/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2014, 11:55:47 PM7/7/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2014, 7:54:14 PM7/14/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2014, 8:17:24 PM7/21/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2014, 10:39:33 PM7/28/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2014, 9:53:21 PM8/4/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 11, 2014, 8:52:53 PM8/11/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 18, 2014, 7:38:31 PM8/18/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 25, 2014, 10:16:15 PM8/25/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2014, 10:09:22 PM9/1/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2014, 8:50:55 PM9/8/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2014, 8:18:48 PM9/15/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2014, 7:50:35 PM9/22/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 29, 2014, 8:01:21 PM9/29/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 6, 2014, 8:05:15 PM10/6/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2014, 10:20:41 PM10/13/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2014, 9:11:09 PM10/20/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2014, 7:45:16 PM10/27/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2014, 7:07:35 PM11/3/14

gtr...@iinet.net.au

Nov 5, 2014, 5:49:42 AM11/5/14
On Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:54:34 AM UTC+10, jigo wrote:
> My coronary arteries are 95% blocked, so I have to have a bypass. My
> cardiologist (one of them) said they don't have to stop the heart and
> put you on the heart-lung machine, as in the past. They have some
> method of immobilizing the specific part they're working on.
>
> Is this true? How could that be done? The cardiologist said this method
> is safer. Is it?

Apologies.

It has been a while since I have heard of a number of things.

For instance,

I have heard of a decline in "heart attacks"

Could you possibly outline or describe if these have gone down?

Many thanks

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2014, 3:24:50 PM11/10/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2014, 7:25:23 PM11/17/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2014, 5:15:15 PM11/25/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2014, 10:15:45 PM12/1/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2014, 8:47:10 PM12/8/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2014, 11:47:28 PM12/15/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2014, 9:40:40 PM12/22/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2014, 8:41:36 PM12/29/14

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2015, 7:27:07 PM1/5/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 12, 2015, 8:10:20 PM1/12/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 19, 2015, 6:14:19 PM1/19/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2015, 7:59:09 PM1/26/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 2, 2015, 9:06:34 PM2/2/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2015, 10:48:19 PM2/9/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2015, 9:41:57 PM2/16/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2015, 7:14:11 PM2/23/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 2, 2015, 7:09:26 PM3/2/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 9, 2015, 10:54:44 PM3/9/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 16, 2015, 9:41:46 PM3/16/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2015, 8:01:51 PM3/23/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 30, 2015, 9:52:15 PM3/30/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2015, 8:49:57 PM4/6/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2015, 10:39:39 PM4/13/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2015, 9:15:20 PM4/20/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 27, 2015, 10:01:49 PM4/27/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2015, 10:36:17 PM5/4/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 11, 2015, 9:11:47 PM5/11/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 18, 2015, 9:32:02 PM5/18/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2015, 11:59:57 PM5/25/15
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2015, 10:43:12 PM6/1/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 8, 2015, 9:38:11 PM6/8/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 15, 2015, 9:02:44 PM6/15/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 22, 2015, 9:30:15 PM6/22/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2015, 11:06:12 PM6/30/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 6, 2015, 10:45:25 PM7/6/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2015, 11:11:05 PM7/13/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2015, 8:38:51 PM7/20/15

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2015, 7:07:50 PM7/27/15

jigo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 26, 2013, 9:49:33 PM4/26/13
jigo wrote:

>My coronary arteries are 95% blocked, so I have to have a bypass. My
>cardiologist (one of them) said they don't have to stop the heart and
>put you on the heart-lung machine, as in the past. They have some
>method of immobilizing the specific part they're working on.
>
>Is this true?

Yes.

> How could that be done?

Our CT surgery colleagues do have a device that they can use to
immobilize the specific area of the beating heart that they're working
on.

> The cardiologist said this method
> is safer. Is it?

It's safer for the brain in theory and in practice.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e66adf59151b12b6?

DocBGK

Apr 30, 2013, 11:02:37 AM4/30/13

DocBGK

Apr 30, 2013, 11:03:27 AM4/30/13
A Google search of "Andrew Chung and Markea Berry" produced the
following:

Ebony Berry, Mom who starved teen daughter Markea to death, linked to
'hunger' cure Doc (Video)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ebony-berry-mom-starved-teen-daughter-markea-death-linked-hunger-cure-doc-video-article-1.1103172

Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's ...
http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2012/06/27/update-dr-andrew-chung-admits-he-spoke-with-starved-teens-mom-ebony-berry/

Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's mom ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJE0OPIR81HG0GU23

DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

"Being Hungry is Wonderful": Mother Who Allegedly Starved Daughter as
Part of a “Hunger Cult”
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/06/black-news/woman-starves-her-daughter-to-death-as-part-of-a-cult/#

Dr Andrew Chung advocates 'wonderfully hungry' and is friends with
Ebony Berry, accused of starving daughter
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/music/article/2644930/

The doctor behind the ‘hunger cult’ that obsessed a mother who
‘starved her 16-year-old daughter to death’
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-doctor-behind-the-hunger-cult-that-obsessed-a-mother-who-starved-her-16-year-old-daughter-to-death/#.T_HazM0pCh0

--
Hunger is starvation.

"Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the
single gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by
hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

"Hunger Starvation":
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

"Stop Hunger Now":
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Gadzooks

Apr 30, 2013, 11:07:09 AM4/30/13
Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD

NOTE: Certification Area: Cardiovascular Disease.

Certification Status: Not Certified.

Certification Expired: 12/31/2012.

http://www.abim.org/services/physver.aspx

John H. Gohde

Apr 30, 2013, 5:40:37 PM4/30/13
What coronary bypass surgery?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 1, 2013, 2:13:29 AM5/1/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 2, 2013, 6:13:20 AM5/2/13

DocBGK

May 2, 2013, 10:41:46 AM5/2/13
How to supposedly be eternally condemned by the Holy Spirit according
to psychotic megalomaniac false christian David Koresh wannabe Andrew
B. Chung:

Tell him what a a lying, scripture twisting, kook quack and religious
charlatan he is on Usenet.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2013, 9:45:01 PM5/3/13

John H. Gohde

May 4, 2013, 4:29:57 PM5/4/13
On May 3, 9:45 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
> linuxgal  wrote:
> > someone eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>
> >> If Susan takes advice from a soon to be defrocked "Doctor" who kills
> >> teenagers
>
> > I thought it was the patients wore the frock and the Doctor wore the
> > white lab coat.

Blah, blah, ... Blah!

Bite Me, Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 5, 2013, 5:21:36 AM5/5/13

John H. Gohde

May 5, 2013, 8:47:48 AM5/5/13
On May 5, 5:21 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
> linuxgal  wrote:
> > someone eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>
> >> If Susan takes advice from a soon to be defrocked "Doctor" who kills
> >> teenagers
>
> > I thought it was the patients wore the frock and the Doctor wore the
> > white lab coat.
>
> Source:https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/79d844118e5cd5db?
>
> Your thought is correct. Otoh, the error(s) of the eternally condemned
> is consistent with their being eternally cursed by GOD.
>

> someone eternally cursed wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Your writing that the Holy Spirit is "editing the scriptures to suit
> > > Himself" is blaspheming against Him.
>
> > > Bottom line concerning you:
>
> > > "...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
> > > they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)
>
> > Nowhere in Jeremiah 9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew", ipso facto the only
> > blasphemer in this thread is you Andy
>
> Your writing that the Holy Spirit is erroneously saying that Jeremiah
> 9:24 mentions  "HeartDoc Andrew" is blaspheming against the Holy
> Spirit (http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit), Who delights in that which "is
> kind, just, and right." (Jeremiah 9:24).
>
> It's "kind, just, and right" (Jeremiah 9:24) to admonish others about
> your example of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.
>
> Again, bottom line concerning you:
>
> "...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
> they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)
>
> Source:https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7a9e42d333252306?

Blah, blah, ... Blah!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2013, 7:54:22 AM5/6/13