Daily WDJW Health Tip for 06/19/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2013, 10:00:17 AM6/19/13
It's when we love (Ephesians 5:25) our wives (Ephesians 5:26)
unselfishly that we become healthier (
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier ) than ever:

http://WDJW.net/HealthTip

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2013, 9:23:44 AM6/21/13
It's when we're well rested (Psalm 91:1) in the shadow of GOD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 22, 2013, 8:04:22 AM6/22/13
It's when we're kept safe (Psalm 121:7-8) in GOD's will that we become

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2013, 7:37:19 AM6/23/13
It's when we've hope (Isaiah 40:31) in the LORD that we become

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2013, 7:14:33 AM6/24/13
It's when strengthened (2 Thessalonians 3:3) by the LORD that we

//

Jun 24, 2013, 7:40:20 AM6/24/13

Markea Berry

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 25, 2013, 7:28:05 AM6/25/13
It's when we're not trying to hide (Jeremiah 23:24) from the LORD that
which is the only **healthy** way to cure obesity

//.

Jun 25, 2013, 7:37:12 AM6/25/13

Markea Berry

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2013, 8:53:56 AM6/26/13
It's when we love (Leviticus 19:18) as the LORD (Matthew 19:17) our
GOD loves (John 15:13) us that we become healthier (

/./

Jun 26, 2013, 9:54:51 AM6/26/13
A little black girl is dead.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Jun 26, 2013, 12:28:12 PM6/26/13
On 6/26/2013 9:54 AM, /./ wrote:
> A little black girl is dead.

Perhaps if it had been a little white girl more would have been done?
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2013, 6:11:09 AM6/27/13
It's when we aren't vainly trying to save (Matthew 16:25) our own
lives that we become healthier ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier )

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2013, 8:36:35 AM6/28/13
It's when we're patient like the LORD (2 Peter 3:9) our GOD that we

//

Jun 28, 2013, 9:25:45 AM6/28/13

..

Watcher

Jun 28, 2013, 9:26:12 AM6/28/13
Yes she is.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2013, 9:34:59 AM6/29/13
It's when we're being vindicated (Psalm 138:8) by the LORD our GOD

/

Jun 29, 2013, 12:12:54 PM6/29/13

Watcher

Jun 29, 2013, 12:13:42 PM6/29/13

> A little black girl is dead.

Yes she is.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2013, 6:43:28 AM6/30/13
It's when we're looking forward to the future (Zechariah 14:9) Who is

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2013, 8:09:12 AM7/1/13
It's when we've humility (Romans 12:3) that we become healthier (

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2013, 7:23:05 AM7/2/13
It's when we've not fallen into self-deception (Jeremiah 17:9-10) that

/

Jul 2, 2013, 7:36:54 AM7/2/13

Her short life cut short by starvation.

1

Jul 2, 2013, 7:39:03 AM7/2/13
> Her short life cut short by starvation.

Lord have mercy on those responsible.

6

Jul 2, 2013, 2:39:49 PM7/2/13
> Her short life cut short by starvation.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2013, 11:28:44 AM7/3/13
It's when we've stopped (John 5:14) sinning (Proverbs 14:34) that we

Freedom Man

Jul 3, 2013, 2:29:15 PM7/3/13
See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig

Either God wants to abolish evil and cannot, or he can but does not want to.
If he wants to but cannot he is impotent. If he can but does not want to, he
is wicked. If he neither can nor wants to, then he is both powerless and
wicked.
--- Epicurus, Greek philosopher, circa 300 B.C.

"Act of God" disasters like the Japanese earthquake expose the myth. Either
God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesn't care to, or
he doesn't exist. He is thus either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
--- CNN Belief Blog, 3-20-11

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and
evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that
takes religion."
--- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction." --- Blaise Pascal.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false,
and by rulers as useful."
--- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)

"Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
Green.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
Victor Stenger.

"I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
Clarence Darrow

"As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of
religion." --- Butterfly McQueen

"Religion was invented when the first con-man met the first fool." - Mark
Twain

"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in
all fiction." --- Richard Dawkins

"Cult today, religion tomorrow."

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/
The Secular Coalition for America: www.secular.org
Secular Student Alliance: www.secularstudents.org
www.infidels.org
www.humaniststudies.org
www.atheistalliance.org
www.americanhumanist.org

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2013, 12:22:35 PM7/4/13
It's when we're blessed (Psalm 33:12) that we become healthier (

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2013, 11:05:22 AM7/5/13
It's when we're saying/writing/explaining Laus Deo (Isaiah 12:4) that

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 6, 2013, 7:42:26 AM7/6/13
It's when we're heeding the words (Matthew 24:35) of the LORD our GOD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2013, 6:58:09 AM7/7/13
It's when we're doing things GOD's way (Psalm 18:30) that we become

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 8, 2013, 12:22:28 PM7/8/13
It's when we're giving all the glory (Psalm 138:2) to the LORD our GOD

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Jul 8, 2013, 5:20:49 PM7/8/13
On 7/8/2013 12:22 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> http://WDJW.net/HealthTip
>
> Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
> 9:42) death:

A real tip;
http://www.naturalnews.com/041099_Gardasil_side_effect_Japan_infertility.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 9, 2013, 8:09:34 AM7/9/13
It's when we're praying (Ephesians 3:20-21) righteously to the LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2013, 7:20:13 AM7/10/13
It's when we're being made completely (Philippians 1:6) perfect
(Matthew 5:48) that we become healthier (

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2013, 8:00:09 AM7/11/13
It's when we've been humbled (Jeremiah 32:17) by the LORD our GOD that

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2013, 1:02:05 PM7/12/13
It's when we've knowledge (Hosea 4:6) about the right amount (Exodus
16:16) in addition (Matthew 4:4) to bread (John 6:55) that we become

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2013, 7:06:04 AM7/13/13
It's when we acknowledge the name (Philippians 2:9-11) of the LORD our
GOD that we become healthier ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier )

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2013, 7:31:30 AM7/14/13
It's when we remain in the love (John 15:10) of the LORD our GOD that

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2013, 1:43:37 PM7/15/13
It's when we humbly (James 1:21) accept the Word of GOD that we become

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2013, 8:56:21 AM7/16/13
It's when we're mindful (Colossians 2:9-10) of what the LORD our GOD
wants that we become healthier ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier )

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2013, 7:11:19 AM7/17/13
It's when we're openly (Romans 1:16) proclaiming the Gospel (John
3:16) that we become healthier ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier )

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2013, 9:15:34 AM7/18/13
It's when we're giving all praise (Psalm 119:7) to the LORD our GOD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2013, 11:28:21 AM7/19/13
It's when we aren't fearful (Isaiah 41:10) that we become healthier (

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2013, 8:50:13 AM7/20/13
It's when we "walk in the light" (1 John 1:7) that we become healthier

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2013, 7:43:04 AM7/21/13
It's when we're faithful (Psalm 119:30) towards the LORD our GOD that

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2013, 8:35:50 AM7/22/13
It's when we're saying (Matthew 16:15-16) the right things at the
right moment that we become healthier (

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2013, 8:51:51 AM7/23/13
t's when the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 19:14) is within us that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2013, 11:46:50 AM7/24/13
It's when we're kind and just (Psalm 112:5) that we become healthier (

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2013, 9:56:31 AM7/25/13
It's when we're doing what the LORD our GOD wants right now (Psalm
119:60) that we become healthier ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2013, 11:09:23 AM7/26/13
It's when we're faithful (Hebrews 11:1) that we become healthier (

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2013, 8:44:09 AM7/27/13
It's when we've stopped committing **the** (Hebrews 12:1) sin of
gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) which "so easily entangles" that we become

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2013, 7:14:06 AM7/28/13
It's when we're victorious (Philippians 3:14) in Christ that we become

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2013, 9:31:52 AM7/29/13
It's when we remember the precepts (Psalm 119:93) of the LORD our GOD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2013, 9:08:01 AM7/30/13
It's when we openly (Matthew 5:14) worship the LORD our GOD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2013, 9:35:47 AM7/31/13
It's when we believe (John 1:12) in Jesus that we become healthier (

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2013, 7:15:53 AM8/1/13
It's when we've hope (Psalm 119:114) in the LORD our GOD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2013, 9:05:49 AM8/2/13
It's when we're doing (James 5:14) what the LORD our GOD wants that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2013, 9:19:35 AM8/3/13
It's when we're guarding (Proverbs 4:23) the heart (1 Samuel 16:7)

Happy Oyster

Aug 3, 2013, 7:16:39 PM8/3/13
On Sat, 03 Aug 2013 09:19:35 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emory.edu> wrote:

>It's when we're guarding (Proverbs 4:23) the heart (1 Samuel 16:7)

The FAQ about the murderous sadistic swine Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung,
guilty for the death of a child, just was posted.

If you see Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung, do call the police.
--

Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2013, 7:31:05 AM8/4/13
It's when we're learning (Jeremiah 33:2-3) from the LORD our GOD that

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2013, 11:20:08 AM8/5/13
It's when we're enlightened (Psalm 119:130) by the Word of GOD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2013, 1:53:47 PM8/6/13
It's when we're listening to the Word (Psalm 119:160) of GOD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 7, 2013, 12:44:54 PM8/7/13
It's when we're being saved (Isaiah 33:22) by the LORD our GOD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 8, 2013, 5:59:35 AM8/8/13
It's when we're humble (Psalm 149:4) as evident by our always
saying/writing we're wonderfully hungry that we become healthier (
which is the only **healthy** way to cure heart disease

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 10, 2013, 10:18:14 AM8/10/13
It's when we're safe & secure (Psalm 46:1) with the LORD our GOD that

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 11, 2013, 7:17:30 AM8/11/13
It's when we're rejoicing (Psalm 119:14) in the LORD our GOD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2013, 11:25:55 AM8/12/13
It's when we're honoring (1 Cor 6:20) the LORD our GOD with our bodies

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2013, 8:27:51 AM8/13/13
It's when we're doing what the LORD our GOD has prepared (Ephesians
2:10) in advance for us to do that we become healthier (

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 14, 2013, 11:38:56 AM8/14/13
It's when we're eating (Revelation 3:20) with the LORD our GOD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2013, 7:32:56 AM8/15/13
It's when we're living (Romans 14:8) for the LORD our GOD that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2013, 10:44:36 AM8/16/13
It's when we avoid being contaminated (2 Corinthians 7:1) that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 17, 2013, 4:50:16 AM8/17/13
It's when the LORD our GOD commends (2 Corinthians 10:18) us that we

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 18, 2013, 7:51:26 AM8/18/13
It's when we live (Philippians 1:21) in Christ that we become

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2013, 1:05:00 PM8/19/13
It's when we've life (1 John 5:12) that we become healthier (
which is the only **healthy** way to cure cardiovascular disease

issing

Aug 19, 2013, 1:17:00 PM8/19/13

This is missing in your posts and behavior:

"Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2013, 12:42:08 PM8/20/13
It's when we're always (Psalm 16:8) mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net/

Nuot

Aug 20, 2013, 2:33:33 PM8/20/13

not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

It is not what we declare about self, it is what can be observed outside
of self.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2013, 12:52:25 PM8/21/13
It's when we're sleeping well at night (Psalm 42:8) with the LORD that

See

Aug 21, 2013, 2:43:19 PM8/21/13
"Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 22, 2013, 7:06:03 AM8/22/13
It's when the LORD our GOD is gracious (Romans 8:32) towards us that

May

Aug 22, 2013, 8:58:52 AM8/22/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 23, 2013, 3:15:24 PM8/23/13
It's when the LORD our GOD is saving (Psalm 94:18-19) us that we

Repent

Aug 23, 2013, 3:22:22 PM8/23/13
"Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 24, 2013, 7:26:04 AM8/24/13
It's when we love (Psalm 116:1-2) the LORD our GOD that we become

Forgive

Aug 24, 2013, 8:44:25 AM8/24/13

I forgive you.

Luke 6:
28] bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.
29] To him who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 25, 2013, 7:36:02 AM8/25/13
It's when we've great peace (Psalm 119:165) in the LORD our GOD that

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 26, 2013, 3:26:16 PM8/26/13
It's when we're being agreeable (Romans 12:4-5) in the LORD our GOD

iforgive

Aug 26, 2013, 4:50:59 PM8/26/13
Matt 7:
Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone?
Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent?

Matt 15:
Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on
the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have
nothing to eatand I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the
way. And his disciples say unto him, Whence should we have so much bread
in the wilderness, as to fill so great a multitude? And Jesus saith unto
them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven, and a few little
fishes. And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground. And he
took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave thanks, and brake them, and
gave to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude. And they did
all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left
seven baskets full.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2013, 8:18:19 AM8/27/13
It's when we've the LORD's perfect peace (Isaiah 26:3) that we become
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://WDJW.net/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let
us continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise about this.

iforgive

Aug 27, 2013, 9:12:54 AM8/27/13
Matt.7
1] "Judge not, that you be not judged.

2] For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and the measure
you give will be the measure you get.

3] Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not
notice the log that is in your own eye?

4] Or how can you say to your brother, `Let me take the speck out of your
eye,' when there is the log in your own eye?

5] You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will
see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 28, 2013, 11:44:34 AM8/28/13
It's when we trust (John 6:29) the LORD our GOD that we become

wedoforgive

Aug 28, 2013, 2:36:30 PM8/28/13
James 2:
17] But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle,
open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, without uncertainty or
insincerity.
18] And the harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who
make peace.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2013, 7:22:39 AM8/29/13
It's when we've unity (Galatians 3:28) in Christ Jesus that we become

weforgaveyou

Aug 29, 2013, 9:06:56 AM8/29/13

Heb.4

12] For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged
sword, piercing to the division of soul and spirit, of joints and
marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

13] And before him no creature is hidden, but all are open and laid bare
to the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.x

%

Aug 29, 2013, 12:48:20 PM8/29/13

weforgaveyou

Aug 29, 2013, 1:18:56 PM8/29/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2013, 12:29:19 PM8/30/13
It's when we're part of GOD's family (Ephesians 2:19) that we become

Forgiven

Aug 30, 2013, 1:29:22 PM8/30/13

1 John 1:
8] If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive
our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10] If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
It is loading more messages.