How stupid is John Gabriel: little stupid, stupid or very stupid?

j4n bur53

Nov 2, 2017, 1:49:06 PM11/2/17
Ok, lets make a test, he repeatedly claims:

1) New calculoose
2) Constructive proof for MVT
3) Real numbers don't exist

Lets see whether these fit together, so we begin
with the MVT, I guess he proved, and since the
proof is constructive but not the MVT, I guess
its the usual MVT, so there exists c such that:

f(b) - f(a)
f'(c) = -----------
b - a

Now lets use new calculoose, I guess he has
also an antiderivative, so we begin with
choosing a function f(x) as follows:

f(x) = integ_0^x g(y) dy

Plug it into MVT and we get, there exist c such that:

integ_a^b g(y) dy
g(c) = -----------------
b - a

Now lets try what we get for:

g(y) = 1/(1+y^2)

a = 0

b = 1

We get:

1/(1+c^2) = atan(1) - atan(0) = pi/4

Which gives the following c, whose existence is assured
by the MVT, namely:

c = sqrt(4/pi - 1) = 0.522723...

Since pi is transcendental its surely an irrational
number. And lets repeat JGs claim, there is an MVT,
hence c exists.

But now lets look at the last claim of JG, real
numbers do not exist, so we clearly have a
classical contradiction.

Conclusion: very stupid

j4n bur53

Nov 2, 2017, 2:03:14 PM11/2/17
Here have some balls bird brain John Gabriel,
since mathematically you don't have any:

http://www.lifewithheidi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Deviled-Egg-Day.jpg

Zelos Malum

Nov 2, 2017, 2:09:57 PM11/2/17
Bravissimo

burs...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2017, 2:44:12 PM11/8/17
Here have a banana bird brain John Gabriel:

I googled 'sweaters'...
https://imgur.com/gallery/OTpj0

Actually these pullover should be turned
into bird brain John Gabriel fanbase pullovers.

Me

Nov 8, 2017, 9:37:23 PM11/8/17
On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 6:49:06 PM UTC+1, j4n bur53 wrote:

> 3) Real numbers don't exist

On the other hand, he just justified the existence of the sum of a certain infinite series by referring to the LUB! :-)

Indeed:

"If a sequence of real numbers is increasing and bounded above,
then its supremum (LUB) is the limit." (Wikipedia)

With other words, he obviously adopted the notion of /limit/ in disguise. Now it's clear that this approch "in general" only works in the context of real numbers (but not in the context of the rational numbers).

Actually,

1/1 + 1/2 + 1/6 + 1/24 + 1/120 + ... = e .