Shaming mainstream academic baboons. In this thread I focus on ex mythmatics professor Folland.

Eram semper recta

May 19, 2020, 9:42:32 PM5/19/20
I want to address the drivel in Folland's article at:

https://sites.math.washington.edu/~folland/Math134/lin-approx.pdf

He writes [f(a+h)-f(a)]/h = f'(a) + E(h) and ignorantly calls E(h) the error term without even defining it.

f'(a) + Q(a,h) are the components of the SLOPE as outlined in my historic theorem:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RDulODvgncItTe7qNI1d8KTN5bl0aTXj

Thus, there is NO error term whatsoever. The sum of the components f'(a) and Q(a,h) is ALWAYS the SLOPE of the NON-PARALLEL secant line in your bogus calculus. Both components are well defined by lengths of triangles in my historic geometric theorem.

Why the obsession with "error terms"? Well, long before my closed form Gabriel Polynomial, there was the inferior Taylor polynomial which ALWAYS is defined with an error term. Then there were numerous other flavours of formula with error terms. Mainstream academics got used to and started loving error terms in their ignorance, arrogance and stupidity. So the syphilitic thought of "error term" plus "limit theory" produced the perfect storm that resulted in your bogus mainstream formulation of calculus.

Now back to Folland's drivel...

The second component Q(x,h) is a function of both x and h, not just h alone.

Next, Folland drivels that E(a,h) tends to 0. Really? E(a,h) is a CONSTANT for any a and any h. It DOES NOT change or tend to anything.

And finally he arrives at the drivel of SPEED which has nothing to do with the topic at all. He drivels that E(a,h) changes faster than h as both "head" to 0.

Since he doesn't define speed, I assume he means the average for each of h and E(a,h) for any given fixed intervals of x. This syphilitic thought has found its way in all of calculus and was propagated by that fucking moron Prof. Gilbert Strang (MIT).

Now consider that for the function f(x)=x^2, such a "speed" is the same because h=h and E(a,h)=h. Can one get any dumber? What the fuck does speed have to do at all with any function? NOTHING is changing in the function. One calculating finite differences on fixed intervals doesn't mean shit.

Folland concludes his drivel by stating that his function T is a good linear approximation to the function f because the (imagined) error tends to 0 faster than h tends to 0. In other words, the "approximation" to f(x)=x^2 can't be a good one because h tends to 0 as fast as h tends to 0. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Mainstream academics are incorrigibly stupid fucks. I mean this is the shit I have had to deal with in my reeducation of the mainstream math orangutans who NEVER understood the concept of number, much less the intricacies of calculus.

Stupid, stupid, very stupid Franz Fritsche and Jean Pierre Messager and Jan Burse and all their fellow apes. Tsk, tsk.

Still think your bogus calculus is rigorous? LMAO.

The Church of Academia absolutely hate my recent theorem (January 2020) which was realised as a result of my New Calculus now over 30 years old.

Among other things, it proves the mainstream formulation to be an utter fraud.

It also proves that all of calculus can be done just fine without limit theory and bullshit concepts of infinity and infinitesimals.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uIBgJ1ObroIbkt0V2YFQEpPdd8l-xK6y

Mainstream orangutans are deeply embarrassed and don't know where to turn. For years the fucking morons have been libeling me and calling me all sorts of names, but the ultimate victory is mine and he who laughs last always laughs best. :-))

There is much more embarrassing news for them in the future ... all in due time, in due time... Chuckle.

Dan Christensen

May 19, 2020, 10:53:20 PM5/19/20
On Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 9:42:32 PM UTC-4, Eram semper RECTUM (formerly "John Gabriel" and "Jew Lover") wrote:

> I want to address the drivel in Folland's article at:
>
> https://sites.math.washington.edu/~folland/Math134/lin-approx.pdf

Folland presents a small theorem about the derivatives of functions using the standard definition.

Your goofy little theorem, on the other hand, purports to be about derivatives of a function, making a point of rejecting the standard definition. You are unable, however, to present a workable alternative. As such, your "theorem" is really about nothing at all. It is pure gibberish.

It looks to me like you plagiarized his article not fully understanding what it is was all about, and made an ass of yourself all over the internet, John.

It really is time to admit your error if only to yourself, to cut your losses here and to move on. You aren't getting any younger.

Even at his advanced age (60+?), John Gabriel is STILL struggling with basic, elementary-school arithmetic. As he has repeatedly posted here:

"1/2 not equal to 2/4"
--October 22, 2017

“1/3 does NOT mean 1 divided by 3 and never has meant that”
-- February 8, 2015

"3 =< 4 is nonsense.”
--October 28, 2017

"Zero is not a number."
-- Dec. 2, 2019

"0 is not required at all in mathematics, just like negative numbers."
-- Jan. 4, 2017

“There is no such thing as an empty set.”
--Oct. 4, 2019

“3 <=> 2 + 1 or 3 <=> 8 - 5, etc, are all propositions” (actually all are meaningless gibberish)
--Oct. 22, 2019

No math genius our JG, though he actually lists his job title as “mathematician” at Linkedin.com. Apparently, they do not verify your credentials.

Though really quite disturbing, interested readers should see: “About the spamming troll John Gabriel in his own words...” (lasted updated March 10, 2020) at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.math/PcpAzX5pDeY/1PDiSlK_BwAJ

Dan

So, your "theorem" is really about nothing at all.

Eram semper recta

May 20, 2020, 10:40:28 AM5/20/20
The typical reaction from these baboons is to bury their heads in the sand rather than learn from the master - John Gabriel.

Eram semper recta

May 21, 2020, 6:28:14 AM5/21/20
On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 21:42:32 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
Observe that not even an attempt has been made by anyone to refute this comment because there is no refutation. I think even Folland knows he is wrong but chooses to remain silent rather than admit error. What a shame that mainstream academics are such vile reptiles.

And Franz Fritsche (aka "Me") has suddenly gone silent too. Well, they probably know they are beaten but too dishonest to admit error.

Efftard K. Donglemeier

May 21, 2020, 10:17:57 AM5/21/20
Shut up moron.

Eram semper recta

May 21, 2020, 11:10:33 AM5/21/20
On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 21:42:32 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
No reply yet from anyone? I see. Chuckle.

Python

May 21, 2020, 11:16:31 AM5/21/20
Nothing to add to this since 05/16, John:

Are you that mad or kidding, John? This has nothing to do with your
"theorem" which says

(f(x+h) - f(x))/h = f'(x) + Q(x,h)

without specific condition on Q, it only states that
(f(x+h) - f(x))/h - f'(x) is a function of x,h and has NOTHING
specific to f'(x), so is absolutely MEANINGLESS.

While the paper (part of a basic course as a matter of fact) is
stating what is well-known for centuries and is basically the
basis of calculus :

(f(a+h) - f(a))/h = f'(a) + E(h) *AND* lim_(h->0) E(h) = 0

which ends up is giving a linear approximation of f at x=a
in the sense that f(a+h) = f(a) + f'(a)*h + hE(h)
i.e. the difference hE(h), is converging to 0 MORE FASTER than h.

your rant was silly and unfounded back then, it still is. Your
"theroem" was empty of any significance back in 2019, it still is.

Dan Christensen

May 21, 2020, 11:27:12 AM5/21/20
On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 6:28:14 AM UTC-4, Eram semper RECTUM (formerly "John Gabriel" and "Jew Lover") wrote:

> Observe that not even an attempt has been made by anyone to refute this comment because there is no refutation.

How does one "refute" your failure the provide a workable definition of a derivative, John? Without such a definition, as we have seen here, you are unable to determine, for example, that, for f(x)=|x|, we have f'(x) being -1 for x<0, +1 for x>0, and undefined for x=0. It is trivial exercise using the standard definition.

Face it, John, your goofy little system is broken beyond repair. It really is time to cut your losses and get on with your life. You aren't getting any younger.

Mostowski Collapse

May 21, 2020, 11:32:59 AM5/21/20
There is a simple conclusion from:

(f(a+h) - f(a))/h = f'(a) + E(h) *AND* lim_(h->0) E(h) = 0

Take this here, the right hand side of the initial conjunction:

lim_(h->0) E(h) = 0

Add on both sides f'(a):

lim_(h->0) E(h) + f'(a) = f'(a)

Use one of the lim rules:

lim_(h->0) (E(h) + f'(a)) = f'(a)

Use substitute the left hand side of the initial conjunction:

lim_(h->0) (f(a+h) - f(a))/h = f'(a)

Looks familiar, doesn't it?

Eram semper recta

May 21, 2020, 11:56:06 AM5/21/20
Of course you have nothing to add because you know you are fucked and this gives me great pleasure!

> Are you that mad or kidding, John? This has nothing to do with your
> "theorem" which says
>
> (f(x+h) - f(x))/h = f'(x) + Q(x,h)
>
> without specific condition on Q, it only states that
> (f(x+h) - f(x))/h - f'(x) is a function of x,h and has NOTHING
> specific to f'(x), so is absolutely MEANINGLESS.
>
> While the paper (part of a basic course as a matter of fact) is
> stating what is well-known for centuries and is basically the
> basis of calculus :
>
> (f(a+h) - f(a))/h = f'(a) + E(h) *AND* lim_(h->0) E(h) = 0
>
> which ends up is giving a linear approximation of f at x=a
> in the sense that f(a+h) = f(a) + f'(a)*h + hE(h)
> i.e. the difference hE(h), is converging to 0 MORE FASTER than h.
>
> your rant was silly and unfounded back then, it still is. Your
> "theroem" was empty of any significance back in 2019, it still is.

Chuckle. I see no refutation of anything I have written.

Do you want to try again you stupid psychotic crank?

Eram semper recta

May 21, 2020, 11:57:51 AM5/21/20
On Thursday, 21 May 2020 11:32:59 UTC-4, Swiss idiot troll Jan Burse aka Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> There is a simple conclusion from:
>
> (f(a+h) - f(a))/h = f'(a) + E(h) *AND* lim_(h->0) E(h) = 0

A very misguided conclusion given that E(h) is drivel and has NOTHING to do with my theorem.

<drivel erased>

Eram semper recta

May 21, 2020, 12:23:36 PM5/21/20
On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 21:42:32 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
And now in more civil language on LI:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-stupid-mainstream-math-professors-john-gabriel

Python

May 21, 2020, 12:49:35 PM5/21/20
John Gabriel, aka Eram semper recta wrote:
Of course it has nothing to do with your "theorem", it makes sense
while you "theorem" is idiotic and VOID.

Eram semper recta

May 21, 2020, 1:39:37 PM5/21/20
On Thursday, 21 May 2020 12:49:35 UTC-4, Python wrote:
> John Gabriel, aka Eram semper recta wrote:
> > On Thursday, 21 May 2020 11:32:59 UTC-4, Swiss idiot troll Jan Burse aka Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> >> There is a simple conclusion from:
> >>
> >> (f(a+h) - f(a))/h = f'(a) + E(h) *AND* lim_(h->0) E(h) = 0

Hey stupid pscyho fuck jean pierre messager.

Who told you to take the limit of E(a,h)? And why should a limit be taken you fucking moron crank? LMAO/

> > A very misguided conclusion given that E(h) is drivel and has NOTHING to do with my theorem.
>
> Of course it has nothing to do with your "theorem", it makes sense
> while you "theorem" is idiotic and VOID.

Nothing makes sense, you stupid fuck. You KNOW it doesn't make sense but you are too much of a pscyho reptile. You know you are FUCKED and you are insecure because you were too stupid to see these things! LMAO.

Eram semper recta

May 21, 2020, 1:44:30 PM5/21/20
On Thursday, 21 May 2020 12:49:35 UTC-4, Python wrote:
LoL. Right. Folland's drivel has nothing to do with my theorem. At last you realised this eh? Chuckle.

Eram semper recta

May 21, 2020, 1:47:28 PM5/21/20
On Thursday, 21 May 2020 13:39:37 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 May 2020 12:49:35 UTC-4, Python wrote:
> > John Gabriel, aka Eram semper recta wrote:

> Hey stupid pscyho fuck jean pierre messager.
>
> Who told you to take the limit of E(a,h)? And why should a limit be taken you fucking moron crank? LMAO/

Q(a,h) is a CONSTANT for any (a,h).

Passers by: notice the utter hypocrisy of the reptiles on this newsgroup. They are all of course failed mainstream academics who have gone exactly NOWHERE in their career and would not survive a week outside a classroom. The real world would see these morons straight if they could survive in it at all.

When you can't survive in the real world, you do the only thing you can: teach your bullshit to unsuspecting and naive young minds polluting it more than the sewers that are your syphilitic, vile, filthy brains. Tsk, tsk.

Python

May 21, 2020, 1:51:13 PM5/21/20
John Gabriel, aka Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 May 2020 12:49:35 UTC-4, Python wrote:
>> John Gabriel, aka Eram semper recta wrote:

> Hey stupid pscyho fuck jean pierre messager.
>
> Who told you to take the limit of E(a,h)? And why should a limit be taken?
This is the constraint put on E in the original paper you've pretended
was a plagiarism of your silly "theorem".

The point of taking a limit is to draw a link between the definition
of f' and the concept of a tangent line. Something you are absolutely
unable to do in any of your silly claims.

Eram semper recta

May 21, 2020, 2:04:09 PM5/21/20
On Thursday, 21 May 2020 13:51:13 UTC-4, Python wrote:
> John Gabriel, aka Eram semper recta wrote:

> > Hey stupid pscyho fuck jean pierre messager.
> >
> > Who told you to take the limit of E(a,h)? And why should a limit be taken?
> This is the constraint put on E in the original paper you've pretended
> was a plagiarism of your silly "theorem".

There is no such 'constraint', you funny pscyho because there is NO error term. I am laughing so much at your stupidity! It says NOTHING about any constraints and none are required moron!

Of course it is not a plagiarism - it is utter drivel!

> The point of taking a limit is to draw a link between the definition
> of f' and the concept of a tangent line.

Bullshit. There is no such thing. One takes a "limit" when there is some form of CHANGE involved in the expression value. There is NO change in the identity

(f(a+h) - f(a))/h = f'(a) + E(a,h)

you silly crank!!!

> Something you are absolutely unable to do in any of your silly claims.

You despicable piece of vile shit. Your libel will be remembered and you will go down as one of History's most infamous pscyho cranks jean pierre messager.

Python

May 21, 2020, 2:28:30 PM5/21/20
John Gabriel, aka Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 May 2020 13:51:13 UTC-4, Python wrote:
>> The point of taking a limit is to draw a link between the definition
>> of f' and the concept of a tangent line.
>
> Bullshit. There is no such thing. One takes a "limit" when there is some form of CHANGE involved in the expression value. There is NO change in the identity
>
> (f(a+h) - f(a))/h = f'(a) + E(a,h)

a is constant, h can take any value but 0, if h can change
so can (f(a+h) - f(a))/h and E(a,h). Hence taking limits
makes prefect sense. You're not getting well these days, are you John?

Eram semper recta

May 21, 2020, 4:18:15 PM5/21/20
On Thursday, 21 May 2020 14:28:30 UTC-4, psychotic crank Jean Pierre Messager aka Python wrote:
> John Gabriel, aka Eram semper recta wrote:
> > On Thursday, 21 May 2020 13:51:13 UTC-4, Python wrote:
> >> The point of taking a limit is to draw a link between the definition
> >> of f' and the concept of a tangent line.
> >
> > Bullshit. There is no such thing. One takes a "limit" when there is some form of CHANGE involved in the expression value. There is NO change in the identity
> >
> > (f(a+h) - f(a))/h = f'(a) + E(a,h)
>
> a is constant, h can take any value but 0, if h can change
> so can (f(a+h) - f(a))/h and E(a,h).

No idiot. Both a and h are CONSTANT. There is no change in h. The exact derivative is given by:

f'(x) = [f(x+h)-f(x)]/h - Q(x,h)

There is no limit to be taken there, you nincompoop!

> Hence taking limits makes prefect sense.

No moron. It never makes any sense.

> You're not getting well these days, are you John?

I am not your friend moron. You will not address me as "John". Do you understand idiot?

Wasell

May 22, 2020, 10:10:09 AM5/22/20
On Thu, 21 May 2020 07:18:02 -0700, in article <ra62if$puv$1...@dont-email.me>,
Efftard K. Donglemeier wrote:

> Shut up moron.

Dear Nymshifting Fuckwit,

You may believe that you are doing a public service by telling the crazies
to shut up. In the actual reality, where we normal people live, you're
not. The only thing you are doing, is drawing attention to them.

Your nymshfting (i.e. changing your name and e-mail address) is obviously
intended to subvert any attempt to killfile you. As you may have noticed,
*all* your targets are using Google Groups. GG doesn't support any form of
killfiling, so all your nymshifting will have no effect on them. It does
have a very negative effect on us normal people, though.

Would you be a dear and have some part of nym constant? For example, use a
"From:" address of one the forms

i.am.an.idiot.please.laugh.at.me@<RANDOM STRING>.invalid

or

<RANDOM STRING>@i-am-a-monomaniacal-boring-fuckwit.invalid

and then *only ever* change the "<RANDOM STRING>" parts.

In short: *shut up, idiot*; or at least make it easy to killfile your ass.

Eram semper recta

May 22, 2020, 10:17:46 AM5/22/20
You're dead right about the nymshifting dimwit. But if you have already kill-filed me who you think is crazy, then pray tell how is it you are still reading my threads? Is it possibly because you are the nym shifting dimwit? Chuckle.

Wasell

May 22, 2020, 12:24:43 PM5/22/20
On Fri, 22 May 2020 07:17:39 -0700 (PDT), in article <13f174f8-03d1-4b57-b4f0-
6e60cd...@googlegroups.com>, Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Friday, 22 May 2020 10:10:09 UTC-4, Wasell wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 May 2020 07:18:02 -0700, in article <ra62if$puv$1...@dont-email.me>,
> > Efftard K. Donglemeier wrote:

> > > Shut up moron.

> > Dear Nymshifting Fuckwit,

[snip my own rant]

> > In short: *shut up, idiot*; or at least make it easy to killfile your
> > ass.

> You're dead right about the nymshifting dimwit.

Well, thank you. I know I am.

> But if you have already kill-filed me who you think is crazy, then pray
> tell how is it you are still reading my threads?

My newsreader (Microplanet Gravity) kills articles by marking them as
"read". It can also "unkill" articles that are in reply my own posts, and
that's why I saw your reply. It doesn't (generally) kill entire threads.
Also, even though I have you personally killfiled, I find your threads
most amusing: it's always fun to see a kook get his ass handed to him.
That's why I have /you/ killfiled, and /your threads/ scored highly. That
way I get to see the beautiful dissections of your blithering idiocies.
I have the same set of rules for Archimongo Pooptunium and Burger King
Kretin.

> Is it possibly because you are the nym shifting dimwit? Chuckle.

It would amuse me greatly to hear what bizarro-logic led you ask that
question.

Eram semper recta

May 22, 2020, 3:19:40 PM5/22/20
On Friday, 22 May 2020 12:24:43 UTC-4, Wasell wrote:
> On Fri, 22 May 2020 07:17:39 -0700 (PDT), in article <13f174f8-03d1-4b57-b4f0-
> 6e60cd...@googlegroups.com>, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > On Friday, 22 May 2020 10:10:09 UTC-4, Wasell wrote:

> > > Dear Nymshifting Fuckwit,
>
> [snip my own rant]
>
> > > In short: *shut up, idiot*; or at least make it easy to killfile your
> > > ass.
>
> > You're dead right about the nymshifting dimwit.
>
> Well, thank you. I know I am.
>
> > But if you have already kill-filed me who you think is crazy, then pray
> > tell how is it you are still reading my threads?
>
> My newsreader (Microplanet Gravity) kills articles by marking them as
> "read". It can also "unkill" articles that are in reply my own posts, and
> that's why I saw your reply. It doesn't (generally) kill entire threads.
> Also, even though I have you personally killfiled, I find your threads
> most amusing: it's always fun to see a kook get his ass handed to him.

You find it amusing every time I reveal what a moron you are?

> That's why I have /you/ killfiled...

Stupid crank. You're here because you learn from me. No one wastes a comment on another whom he has kill-filed.