Available: Anti Tampering Program

David Vincenzetti

May 15, 1992, 9:59:12 AM5/15/92
I have written ATP (Anti Tampering Program), a program that system
administators and `paranoia-users' will find useful.

It is a program to make file tampering and nasty-hacking uneffective.
ATP snapshots the critical files and you can examine them later, to
discover if SOMETHING has changed. There are many options and
the program is quite flexible. I cannot explain it here. Just get a copy
at ftp site ghost.dsi.unimi.it, under the pub/crypt directory.

Feel free to send me your remarks.

Ciao, David
--
David Vincenzetti EMAIL: vi...@ghost.dsi.unimi.it
|"We live as we dream: alone"| SNAIL: 8th street 39, 20090 Segrate, ITALY