As SpaceX Rocket Explodes, Russia is Back on Top in Space

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Jun 28, 2015, 4:57:18 PM6/28/15
As SpaceX Rocket Explodes, Russia is Back on Top in Space

Sunday, June 28, 2015

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/28/as-spacex-rocket-explodes-russia-is-back-on-top-in-space-flight/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Jun 28, 2015, 4:59:44 PM6/28/15
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> As SpaceX Rocket Explodes, Russia is Back on Top in Space
>
> Sunday, June 28, 2015

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/28/as-spacex-rocket-explodes-russia-is-back-on-top-in-space-flight/

Forwarded post:

Under Obama, America has no space vehicle to get to the
space station and our navy sailors are hitching rides
where they can.

But we got homosexual marrying and one step closer to a
complete socialized medical system.

Posted by TexasCajun

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj

Gronk

Jul 1, 2015, 1:01:54 AM7/1/15

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Jul 1, 2015, 1:17:11 AM7/1/15
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > As SpaceX Rocket Explodes, Russia is Back on Top in Space
> >
> > Sunday, June 28, 2015

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/28/as-spacex-rocket-explodes-russia-is-back-on-top-in-space-flight/

> Forwarded post:
>
> Under Obama, America has no space vehicle to get to the
> space station and our navy sailors are hitching rides
> where they can.
>
> But we got homosexual marrying and one step closer to a
> complete socialized medical system.
>
> Posted by TexasCajun
>
> End of forwarded post.

Forwarded post:

It's the Obama Era.

Incompetents and idiots rule.

The nation that developed the A-Bomb, won WWII, and,
using slide rules instead of computers, built rockets
that put men on the moon and brought them home now has a
government that cannot find its own butt with both hands,
a searchlight and a GPS.

Posted by Iron Munro

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi