I write articles

kurt stocklmeir

Sep 29, 2014, 5:02:46 PM9/29/14
I am trying to create a lot of records about my theories.

I do not want any person to read my articles. Good people will
not read my articles.

A lot of people try to stop people from knowing about good
theories. A lot of people try to stop people from getting credit
for their theories.

there is not any water around hell

there is not any cherry pepsi around hell

God will punish people of the U.S. if judges, district attorneys
and police abuse people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir
--
--- Posted from http://lu7abf.org.ar/news

kurt stocklmeir

Oct 3, 2014, 3:52:48 PM10/3/14
I am trying to create a lot of records for some of my theories.

It is bad when people need to go to a lot of trouble to get
credit for what they did.

there is not any water around hell

there is not any cherry pepsi around hell

kurt stocklmeir

Oct 7, 2014, 5:18:51 PM10/7/14
I am trying to create a lot of records about my theories. I
would like to get credit for them.

Around 1990 I explained some of my theories using sci physics. I
talked about a theory of George. I would like George to get
credit for his theory.

Good people will not read my articles

kurt stocklmeir

Oct 8, 2014, 5:13:22 PM10/8/14
I am trying to create a lot of records about my theories.

Around 1990 I put a lot of my theories on the internet using sci
physics. It is probably true for about 24 years I have not
gotten any credit for the theories.