2060 Chiron is a Centaur, Asteriod, Comet and Minor Planet.

Tony Lance

Nov 1, 2014, 7:49:38 PM11/1/14
2060 Chiron is a Centaur, Asteriod, Comet and Minor Planet.
With four round asteriods, 7 planets and the moon and
Jupiter in Opposition, it lined up near the Sun in 14 BC (-13)
That makes every niche except the Oort Cloud.
http://www.bigberthathing.com/asteriods5.png

zane...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2014, 5:41:01 AM11/2/14
Chiron made a very close approach to Saturn in the second decade of the eighth century, and a very close approach to Uranus in the ninth decade of the sixth century. The combined effect of these gravitational yanks changed its orbit considerably.

The net effect of these close encounters is that the position of Chiron is somewhat uncertain between 586 and 718 AD, and very uncertain before 585 AD

In other words, any map of the sky for 14 BC that contains Chiron must be considered speculative, as we have no way of knowing for sure exactly where Chiron was at that time.

Tony Lance

Nov 2, 2014, 3:02:33 PM11/2/14
Hi Zane,
I quite agree. It is done using SkyX Professional planetarium. It would
need to be checked out by an astronomer and Chiron could never be checked.
It is an accidental coincidence. However there is a video, which does not
include Chiron or the four round asteroids. (See link below)
http://youtu.be/k5yiR_oOXKY
Thank you
Tony Lance
tony...@bigberthathing.com