Moderator's Note: newsgroup operating again

Jonathan Thornburg [remove -animal to reply]

May 30, 2015, 4:41:45 PM5/30/15
Dear newsgroup participants,

In a moderator's note yesterday, I wrote
> Our university's "legacy" mail server is having more problems today,
> and newsgroup submissions aren't making it to my moderation mailbox.
> Indeed, no E-mails at all (even spam) are making it to my mailbox!

The problem seems to be solved now. I never found out exactly what
was wrong, but mail seems to be flowing normally again, and newsgroup
submissions should work ok.

ciao,

--
-- "Jonathan Thornburg [remove -animal to reply]" <jth...@astro.indiana-zebra.edu>
Dept of Astronomy & IUCSS, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, USA