Moderator's Note: newsgroup delays

Jonathan Thornburg [remove -animal to reply]

Jul 20, 2015, 2:10:00 PM7/20/15
Dear newsgroup participants,

My university has once again "upgraded" its central mail server this
past weekend. It looks like I'm not getting any incoming E-mail,
including s.a.r submissions. (I'm not even getting any spam!)

I apologise for the disruption in newsgroup activity. I believe that
submissions are being queued at the mail server, and will eventually
reach me once I get the current problems sorted out.

Meanwhile, just think of this as like waiting for more Pluto data
http://www.planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla/2015/07181721-new-horizons-awaiting-the-data.html
except that hopefully the wait won't be quite so long. :)

ciao,

--
-- "Jonathan Thornburg [remove -animal to reply]" <jth...@astro.indiana-zebra.edu>
Dept of Astronomy & IUCSS, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, USA

Jonathan Thornburg [remove -animal to reply]

Jul 21, 2015, 8:24:33 PM7/21/15
Dear newsgroup participants,

The E-mail problems I described in a moderator's note yesterday appear
to be solved, and I have now processed all the queued submissions that
I've (belatedly) received.

Now back to discussion of astronomy!