new mnras.cls

Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)

Jun 29, 2015, 12:12:14 AM6/29/15
Has anyone here except Martin and me used this?

Supposedly, all authors are automatically listed at the first citation
for three-author papers if one uses BibTeX. However, I don't see this.
Am I doing something wrong, or is this new functionality not working?

It also wants "a4paper.sty", which doesn't exist in the two (rather
different) LaTeX distributions I tried. Common are a4.sty and
dina4.sty; not sure why they invented a new name or is there really a
package called a4paper.sty?