Maintaining Fiscal Stability of your SGSO (During Covid-19)

School Garden Support Organization Network

Apr 5, 2020, 2:18:48 PM4/5/20
to School Garden Support Organization Network
During these unprecedented times many of our organizations will be severely challenged to keep budgets balanced, revenue flowing, and payroll going!

Use this discussion thread to share resources and ideas that can help to fiscally support SGSOs while schools and programs are highly impacted.

What is your organization doing to keep paychecks flowing?

Here are some resources to get our conversation going:

Non-Profit Relief Resources

Small Business Relief Information

Small Businesses impacted by COVID-19 now have some relief options, including loans to help support their small businesses during this time. Companies are encouraged to act quickly.

Here are two resources that we have found useful:

Be Well,
John Fisher
Life Lab
Co-Founder of the SGSO Network

School Garden Support Organization Network

Apr 22, 2020, 12:00:49 PM4/22/20
to School Garden Support Organization Network
The American Public Garden Association has conducted the following webinars on federal relief programs which may be relevant for your organization.

Understanding the CARES Act (and more)
Lee C. Weingart, Founder and President of LNE Group, will help garden and museum leaders to understand all the provisions of the CARES act and the SBA Loans, Economic Injury Disaster Recovery Loans, and the Paycheck Protection Program.

Understanding SBA EIDL and PPP

Association Director of Operations Kate Tyrawski discusses the Small Business Association Economic Injury Disaster Loans and the Paycheck Protection Program

Understanding the CARES Act Q&A
Q&A with Lee Weingart and Gary Below of LNE Group, facilitated by Association Executive Director Casey Sclar
Message has been deleted

John Fisher

May 5, 2020, 7:57:33 PM5/5/20
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
Greeting,  find the archive of Maintaining Fiscal Stability of your SGSO (During Covid-19) webinar here:

View all our COVID-19 related school garden resources here www.sgsonetwork.org/covid

Be well,
John Fisher
Life Lab