SCCC Hosts the 2014 Indiana USPSA Championship

ch...@hhk.win.net

Sep 5, 2014, 6:24:25 AM9/5/14
to sccc-o...@googlegroups.com
As you may know, The Silver Creek Conservation Club is hosting the Indiana State USPSA Championship, next weekend. This is a huge match for us, the largest we have ever sponsored. There are 18 stages planned and over 350 shooters will be at the range. Competitors will shoot over 2 days to complete all the stages. More info here.
The club will be closed to members wanting to shoot from Thursday 9/11 until Sunday 9/14.
Needless to say, we could use some help at the range. We can use help in many areas, supplying water to the stages, preparing (spooning up) the lunches, especially on Sunday, lunch delivery, garbage collection and I'm sure that help on the stages would also be available. We could use some help with last minute set up details, runners and numerous other jobs. Please come on out to the club from Thursday 9/11 to Sunday 9/14 and give us a hand. You could also be eligible for some pretty spectacular prize drawings.
Thank you and we hope to see you at the club next weekend.